• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Example of bad loser behavior

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@eatshitndie where are you hiding? Coward thief caught!
just finished vacuuming and mopping the house. and not just this one but also the one in east bay. that one lagi terok. must power wash, repaint, remove nails, speckle wall, caulk lobangs and cracks, repair blinds, repair yard sprinkler system, dig and plant new shrubs, maintain lawn, trim bushes, repair closet doors, regrout restroom floor, thoroughly clean up, and ensure all appliances work. very busy lah. you need some love? must take a number and queue up.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have real lives to lead. Unlike you, virtual life is the only life you have. You are such a pathetic sad lonely loser.
Those that rely on insulting people poor and slut whore mistress to feel good, including you, are the pathetic bad losers calling me one. You are exposed by your fellow dogs still want to continue acting shamelessly. Obviously I have not been mad but you ccb have been insinuating insults of me based on face features and more.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
just finished vacuuming and mopping the house. and not just this one but also the one in east bay. that one lagi terok. must power wash, repaint, remove nails, speckle wall, caulk lobangs and cracks, repair blinds, repair yard sprinkler system, dig and plant new shrubs, maintain lawn, trim bushes, repair closet doors, regrout restroom floor, thoroughly clean up, and ensure all appliances work. very busy lah. you need some love? must take a number and queue up.

I demand an explanation of why you post a photo with face features that are all similar to mine. @AhMeng dare not reply and is confirmed thief acting innocent and shamelessly attacking me with various syndromes. You dare not reply too?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I demand an explanation of why you post a photo with face features that are all similar to mine. @AhMeng dare not reply and is confirmed thief acting innocent and shamelessly attacking me with various syndromes. You dare not reply too?

No time to fuck you lah. You think everyone so free to fuck your virtual cunt?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
similar to your facial features? wah, that means i got lucky. anyhow humtum a ho pic and jun jun it hits bull's eye. must buy 4d immediately. thanks for the reminder!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
similar to your facial features? wah, that means i got lucky. anyhow humtum a ho pic and jun jun it hits bull's eye. must buy 4d immediately. thanks for the reminder!
Who are you kidding? One feature can be coincidence so many cannot be. What’s the probability of such a coincidence? ZERO.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I posted a picture of a vagina with a large opening. She said it's her cunt too.
Glockman that claimed to make peace already posted more than once before and I never said what you said. Ccb Malaysian Chinese with ccb mouth open all lies.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Those that rely on insulting people poor and slut whore mistress to feel good, including you, are the pathetic bad losers calling me one. You are exposed by your fellow dogs still want to continue acting shamelessly. Obviously I have not been mad but you ccb have been insinuating insults of me based on face features and more.
Show me the proof, you sad sack of shit.