• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Example of bad loser behavior

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I demand an explanation of why you post a photo with face features that are all similar to mine. @AhMeng dare not reply and is confirmed thief acting innocent and shamelessly attacking me with various syndromes. You dare not reply too?
Ok confirmed @eatshitndie is thief acting innocent and like I said before he has been insinuating insults of me all these years. Same for @AhMeng. Both deserved to be burnt alive and go to hell!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeat third time and I already anwered twice. Sicko is you ccb Malaysian dog and my proof of you getting caught of saying you left due to my vulgarities when there was none then!
How can glockman say he left due to my vulgarities when there was none then? The only conclusion is he was lying!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Repeat third time and I already anwered twice. Sicko is you ccb Malaysian dog and my proof of you getting caught of saying you left due to my vulgarities when there was none then!
As usual, you avoid the question. You said I was "exposed by your fellow dogs". I ask for proof. And you changed the subject. You're a crazy cunt!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, you avoid the question. You said I was "exposed by your fellow dogs". I ask for proof. And you changed the subject. You're a crazy cunt!
Ccb I already answred twice before and refused to answer third time and not avoiding.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's that photo again? I missed it.
Julie%20Khoo%20Mui%20Leng.jpg

it's causing a hard-on every time i look at it. :confused:

Last edited: