• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Example of bad loser behavior

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya lor, she will anyhow just lash out and whack. Based on very flimsy or no evidence! Really siao char bor!
See everyone? You catch these people they also bloody thick skinned to deny their lies caught. Inconsistent lies of reason for leaving forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her brain doesn't work. Whatever thoughts that comes to her, they don't get processed by the brain. It simply rushes to the mouth and out it goes,together with a slew of CCB PCB expletives and whataboutery.
Ya right My brain doesn’t work but yours spinning ccb lies work. Your brains just say my words are lies means they must be lies. No need anything just your ccb Brain to think so. Never mind when you are the coward hiding while I am one naming people . You called my words lies just because you don’t like me. What a clever brain that works!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN generally or basically due to her TI syndrome, whenever she got attacked by someone, be it real life or online, the next person she got into contact with will become the previous attackers whereby the existence of previous attacker is still a questionable subject KNN
KNN in malaysian cantonese they simply call it yi san yi gwai or simply tin por KNN
You are Malaysian Cantonese slut who don’t know. So proud to use Cantonese to insult me. And blah blah all the ccb lies to cover cover ccb crimes of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless I'm mistaken, you have only posted screenshots, not the links; so please post the links next time. :wink:
And also, please post at least one of them in this thread. :wink:
Ccb Malaysians I posted screenshot and said before what is the video about. You can ownself search.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The face is fat. Right eye bigger than left eye. Typical southern Chinese huge nose. Bugs bunny two front tooth. And fats all round the neck. :biggrin:

Btw, who is she ? :biggrin:
Finally you ccb Malaysians and sinkie dogs @AhMeng @eatshitndie expose yourself posting a photo that looks like me. Obviously stole my photos from Facebook. Didn’t I say that ccb here have been insinuating insults on me as slut whore mistress using my face features and that’s how I found out about the living in JB slandering post. All matched.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally you ccb Malaysians and sinkie dogs @AhMeng @eatshitndie expose yourself posting a photo that looks like me. Obviously stole my photos from Facebook. Didn’t I say that ccb here have been insinuating insults on me as slut whore mistress using my face features and that’s how I found out about the living in JB slandering post. All matched.
And I have not described my face features before. Hahahahaha thieves caught.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the epitome of bad loser behaviour.
Obviously you don’t understand English. I attack people using truth not qualified to be called bad loser. Must be like you ccb Malaysians attacking with ccb lies to be called bad loser.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone still want to say I hallucinating in Sinkie and glockman etc clones attacking me with insinuating insults?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone still want to say I hallucinating in Sinkie and glockman etc clones attacking me with insinuating insults?
Anyone ?? Everyone in the forum is saying you are hallucinating. You are just being the deaf frog that you are, refusing to bow to public opinion.

This is one of the best threads that you have posted simply because it describes you to the hilt.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Anyone ?? Everyone in the forum is saying you are hallucinating. You are just being the deaf frog that you are, refusing to bow to public opinion.

This is one of the best threads that you have posted simply because it describes you to the hilt.
Yep. You Sinkie clone ... Lol :biggrin: