• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do most Malaysian PRs eventually apply for citizenship ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fee Sporeans pay will probably be cheaper than what you pay in Spore.
I heard that many Sporeans go to JB for their dialysis because it's cheaper.

I've only been to a JB hospital once. My GP in Johore needed an xray so he sent me to a hospital to get an Xray. Waiting time was quite reasonable. The only thing you need to show is an IC.

I have never been to a JB hospital (touch wood), yeah should be cheaper in JB govt hospital since medicine in Sg govt hospital always inflated price, but probably we won't be welcome there, buy their private property already not very welcome go their public hospital will be worse..

I have a private shield plan and will count on that for my hospital needs, think it is more dependable, if insurance premium become too high and unaffordable, then go Thailand hospitals look better .

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never been to a JB hospital (touch wood), yeah should be cheaper in JB govt hospital since medicine in Sg govt hospital always inflated price, but probably we won't be welcome there, buy their private property already not very welcome go their public hospital will be worse..

I have a private shield plan and will count on that for my hospital needs, think it is more dependable, if insurance premium become too high and unaffordable, then go Thailand hospitals look better .

Since Sporeans are only allowed to buy properties RM$500,000 & up I'm surprise that the Malaysians aren't happy to have the business:confused:
That's a price that not many Malaysians would be willing to pay.

If I decide to relocate to LOS I'll probably look at some kind of insurance plan because obviously can't use any of the PAP medical plans:(

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not many of them. Most remain as PR.

I would do the same too, if I were in their shoes.
agree. it is natural for a sane person to choose to remain as pr to enjoy the best of both world.

those that dun obviously need help. professional help

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The ones that covet the pink ic are the tiongs and ah neh pariahs....note it's the low class ones not the really rich and real talents.

Even these after getting it will use it to springboard to real first world markets.

How can it be? I thought our pink ic citizenship is the bestest in the world?

I think even Thai is much better.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% Malaysian PR will not change to SG citizen.
The other change citizen is due to cost of living. If they dont change they cant afford to pay bill eg. higher school fee,medical bill etc.
Those earning more than $200k/year die die will never change IC.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Sporeans are only allowed to buy properties RM$500,000 & up I'm surprise that the Malaysians aren't happy to have the business:confused:
That's a price that not many Malaysians would be willing to pay.

If I decide to relocate to LOS I'll probably look at some kind of insurance plan because obviously can't use any of the PAP medical plans:(

Although many resale properties less than Rm500k can still be found, with the rising prices in the last two years, the new launches are mostly above that price for landed properties nearer to SG. Actually there are many rich Msians around, the business people and those Msian SPRs who have same spending power as Sg. Plus they are much more into buying multiple properties for investing or flipping, so there are many Msians buying too.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last week, I was driving 2 Malaysian pussies to a charity dinner together with my wife. Whilst in the car, 1 of the Malaysian pussy claimed that Sinkies are the cause of high inflation in JB, like properties and foods. I then fucked her by asking her to go and check how many Sinkie home owners are there in those new developments in Bukit Indah. I'm sure there's barely 10%. I told her that it is in fact their own Malaysians but who are SPRs who are speculating and spoiling the housing market in JB. These (Malaysian) SPRs have high spending power because they are earning their keep in Sinkie Land and in S$.

I even told her to go and ask how many of her relatives and friends, who have brothers, sisters, sons and daughters, who are working in Sinkie Land and even obtaining PR status, but would never want to convert to Sinkiezens because they are smart and know that they will still want to balik kampong for their retirement one day. So, I warned her to go and do her homework first before criticizing Sinkies for spoiling the market in JB. She lan lan had nothing more to say.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I even told her to go and ask how many of her relatives and friends, who have brothers, sisters, sons and daughters, who are working in Sinkie Land and even obtaining PR status, but would never want to convert to Sinkiezens because they are smart and know that they will still want to balik kampong for their retirement one day. So, I warned her to go and do her homework first before criticizing Sinkies for spoiling the market in JB. She lan lan had nothing more to say.

Dude, u did the right thing by ticking her off.

Will add ur points soon..:biggrin:

Last edited:

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would we want to convert when my sinkies neighbour in bukit indah wanted to apply for msian pr to enjoy the fruits of cheaper cost of living.... cheap car - Hilux 2.5L pick up for RM107K all-accessores in, no COE, cheap road tax, free parking all over the place, cheap petrol :smile:, 3750sqft semi-d gated & guarded for RM800K:biggrin:... go put yourself in msian shoes you'll know why..
i think this is pure jealousy from 'looser'. we welcome sinkies when they go msia, please don't let this go the other way around, we're tired of cry-babies in this forum

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looser and sourgrapes will always bleat over and over again....tat BolehLand is very dangerous. But hey, how come Msians still holding SPRs? Should surrender blue for pink ic and stay in Sinkieland till eternity lah. Very safe here mah. But no way. Juz separate by the causeway, and in matter of minutes they would be in Bolehland where the SPRs would spent like King. Earning strong S$ in ex for thousands of M$ mthly. Some would say Life more important. Better stay in Sinkieland. Safer than being shot at in BolehLand. Well, try telling this piece of scary news to our SPRs bros/sis and see whether they have second thoughts renouncing their Msian citizenships.:rolleyes:

Know a young SPR MO. Earning more than S$10K a mth. Have a house in Laguna, JB. Jokingly asked him any intention of holding pink ic. And as usual tat kind of apologetic smile he will give....

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have best of both worlds! They earn S$, no NS, can have HDB in Spore and bungalow in JB, why would they apply for pink IC??

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would we want to convert .......................go put yourself in msian shoes you'll know why..
i think this is pure jealousy from 'looser'. we welcome sinkies when they go msia, please don't let this go the other way around, we're tired of cry-babies in this forum

Yeah we also know sure won't convert but don't call Singaporeans losers or jealous or cry babies, go put yourself in Singaporean shoes and i'm sure mudlanders will also complain the same thing..Singaporeans have been welcoming mudlanders to work and buy HDB in Singapore for decades too..

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife have been a PR for nearly 20yrs and she is not applying for citizenship any time soon. In fact I am considering of applying for Malaysian PR but putting RM500k in MAtlasia and watch it devalue year by year not worth it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have best of both worlds! They earn S$, no NS, can have HDB in Spore and bungalow in JB, why would they apply for pink IC??

Yes we all know PRs enjoy the same benefits as pink ICs (discount the paltry gst handouts)....if I were a FT I will also game the system and not convert....

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
those stompig looser started all this...
images