• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

disgraceful food blogger demand free food from restaurant

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please, i've know and worked with him when he's a photographer before he becomes a food critics. his million lawsuit with M1 was famous in our industry. Nobody engage him after that, he's definitely not a saint. :smile:

Think you should make some comments about his wife too! :eek:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
talk cock this lady boy..say he pay for 2 of his companions..then why he so hostile when paying....this show he already not happy have to pay..:oIo:..
ask him go sammyboy..read this thread dedicated to his KNN face..:oIo:

High Command

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious food critics never reveal themselves in order to be objective. Phony ones without any substance tell the whole world.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh please, i've know and worked with him when he's a photographer before he becomes a food critics. his million lawsuit with M1 was famous in our industry. Nobody engage him after that, he's definitely not a saint. :smile:

And you think he's not making money doing Makansutra?, dun be naive leh :biggrin::biggrin:

of cos he is not saint, i heard a fair share of his stories and his wife too. :biggrin: i merely recognise his contributions to local hawker food, compare to those food bloggers or beggars. of cos, i know he make money from makansutra! if not how can it be so long lasting?

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nevertheless, I must admit the hostility while paying (I had tossed my credit card on the table) was uncalled for and I sincerely apologise.

He tried to coverup but the above is a dead giveaway. Why was he tossing his credit card? Because he was not happy that he had to pay??

Site printed as attached in case it is taken down again.

Attachments

• ladyironchef.com - truth.pdf
    159.6 KB · Views: 149

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hhktiTkfvlU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hhktiTkfvlU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

noose making fun of seetoh. :biggrin:

longlicky

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. Invitation to the restaurant
Story: The articles seemed to suggest that I paid the restaurant a visit on my own accord, that I walked into the restaurant and announced myself as a food blogger.
Fact: This is not true. I was invited to a food tasting session by Melanie, PR Manager for the Restaurant. The first invite came June 2nd. I was unable to make it then and it was not until Friday, August 20th that I scheduled the Sunday brunch. In the invite, i was told to bring a guest.

ladyboy chef :

ppl invite u out of goodwill ask u to bring 1 more guest. u fucking gian prng gotta bring another 3 freeloaders :oIo::oIo:

SIFU.....

No lah. You read again.

Private affairs email wrote "will you be having a guest with you?". And he take it he was TOLD to bring a guest. and worst. He brought 3! instead of "will you bring 1".

Private affairs just want to know will he bring guest not. So they can prepare the best food in the house for 1 more guest mah. Oops! that is to say... now I am pointing to PA. You cheapo too! want a good review izzit?

sammymugabe

Alfrescian
Loyal
food begger!!! nus some more!!! this is our typical sinkapoorean??? a bit of achievement only, head swell damn big!!! this type of people cannot be successful or never ever be successful!!! wah!!! sometime i see those food bloggers dunno really know how to eat or not??? dun even know how to cook, but say this one no good that one not nice. u come and try to cook lah!!! talk so much!!! taste is something very subjective, not say u say nice then must be nice. all these people waste of bandwidth!!! some more what name??? ladyironchef??? i think ladyboychef then correct!!! knn!!! chao ah kuah!!! i think looking for man to suck his nipples and fuck his backside!!! :oIo: really man!!! see liao hong he toh!!!

What achievement?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the blogger YPAP member? We know people from the reach (you know where) have very funny character or is he the grassroot GIAN PNG doggie. This segment of people always yayapaya and think every restaurant must respect them for free meal or even like what the Shankar Singh did - parked his car in the handicapped lot.

sammymugabe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun even understand how these bloggers including that Xia Suay think that they are bonafide members of the press and deserve the same treatment.

It's as if these people are from freaks who come from another planet. I don't recognise them from my world at all.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now he denies eveything except the Credit Card bit?

You all know why he did not deny that one too? Simple, it was probably caught on CCTV. If he deny that too and the restuarant shows the CCTV replay... then he is finished, everyone will know the he lied!!

:mad:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He tried to coverup but the above is a dead giveaway. Why was he tossing his credit card? Because he was not happy that he had to pay??

Site printed as attached in case it is taken down again.

Ya lor! His action speaks louder than words. I'm sure his tone was belligerent and his body language was disgusting!:biggrin::biggrin: