• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

disgraceful food blogger demand free food from restaurant

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
miss those days in sec sch watching ah gua got beaten up. those were the days

wow..you so cruel..

Recently, there is a ah gua always appeared at the getai and like to show off and a attention seeker. And he damn ugly..tall, dark and skinny, wear high heel some more..

I hope he kena beaten jialat jialat..

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't expect much from a cheapskate that tried to claim a free cake from OCBC. :rolleyes:
More cheap behaviours ahead.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
come to think of it, something is very wrong with her up there trying to claim a cake due to a silly adv.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
food begger!!! nus some more!!! this is our typical sinkapoorean??? a bit of achievement only, head swell damn big!!! this type of people cannot be successful or never ever be successful!!! wah!!! sometime i see those food bloggers dunno really know how to eat or not??? dun even know how to cook, but say this one no good that one not nice. u come and try to cook lah!!! talk so much!!! taste is something very subjective, not say u say nice then must be nice. all these people waste of bandwidth!!! some more what name??? ladyironchef??? i think ladyboychef then correct!!! knn!!! chao ah kuah!!! i think looking for man to suck his nipples and fuck his backside!!! :oIo: really man!!! see liao hong he toh!!!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats your typical sinkie nowadays. arrogant, greedy, full of sh!t, low class( no money but still want to show off) , likes to threaten but no guts(shut down blog to avoid hate mail), shameless b@stard who can't even afford a $400 meal and a disgrace to NUS, worse such a c@ck up face.
stupid restaurant should not have back down but called police and threaten to sue if a bad review was written since this @sshole has threaten the restaurant and the restauurant is likely to win a defamation/libel suit , thing about locals is that when they threaten, just call their bluff and you would see them cowers down and slither quietly away. that's why they do not do this in Hongkong ,Malaysia, indonesia or thailand. there most restaurants have links to triads an they just bash you up for wasting their time.
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB KF Seetoh also talk cock, who dunno one have to pay $$$ to get his Makan Sutra cert. Even in his shows, he also never refuse when the owners give him free food or extra ingredients, pui!!!

WTF you have with Seetoh !
Seetoh got much more charm and integrity with men of old .

Nowadays people are pale in standard . Morally and ethics .

longlicky

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate people who demand free thing. at this young age, he know what is good food?! I pui. Most Singaporean don't even know how to eat.

Even ieatishootipost head also swell. He went to Japan and complain Japanese never treat foreigner well (becos he kena from them)! WTF, I respect Japanese as to them. Their own race come 1st! guess this ieat guy will treat FT well better than Singaporean.

Both blogger are f*** up human being.

Here i found someone post his address in other forum. He lives in HDB only. PCBKia!

<b><span style="background: #000; color: #fff; line-height: 2em; padding: 0 10px;">Brad bradleyfk +65.96232581. Brad Lau Feng Kai Block 289D Bukit Batok Street 25 #13-170. Singapore,Singapore,SG 653289. Domain Name:ladyironchef.com<b>

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate people who demand free thing. at this young age, he know what is good food?! I pui. Most Singaporean don't even know how to eat.

Even ieatishootipost head also swell. He went to Japan and complain Japanese never treat foreigner well (becos he kena from them)! WTF, I respect Japanese as to them. Their own race come 1st!

Both blogger are f*** up human being.

Here i found someone post his address in other forum. He lives in HDB only. PCBKia!

<b><span style="background: #000; color: #fff; line-height: 2em; padding: 0 10px;">Brad bradleyfk +65.96232581. Brad Lau Feng Kai Block 289D Bukit Batok Street 25 #13-170. Singapore,Singapore,SG 653289. Domain Name:ladyironchef.com<b>

Good job!! :biggrin: up your points.