• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

disgraceful food blogger demand free food from restaurant

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
After seeing the pic, now i know liao..you walk in to the restaurant with a camera and you can claim that you are a food blogger !

Hmm..what if i will to wear all white with a lightning logo?

LOL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After seeing the pic, now i know liao..you walk in to the restaurant with a camera and you can claim that you are a food blogger !

Hmm..what if i will to wear all white with a lightning logo?

LOL

and say you are........................???:p

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that farker were to do that in a particular gangster Chinese eatery in London Chinatown called Wong Kei, he and his companions would be bashed up terok terok by the staff there! I've seen them walloping one ang moh chap in the presence of other diners til that bloke's nose broke and was bleeding profusely!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that farker were to do that in a particular gangster Chinese eatery in London Chinatown called Wong Kei, he and his companions would be bashed up terok terok by the staff there! I've seen them walloping one ang moh chap in the presence of other diners til that bloke's nose broke and was bleeding profusely!

Try that in SF or London Chinafood joints, walk in, stretcher out.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vivian Bala: Can't recognize me? I don't pay to eat in any restaurant and I'm here to eat with your customers to ensure that the food in your restaurant is safe.

You want A hygiene, B hygiene or C hygiene?

You don't have to pay. We'll send the bill to Perm Sec. MCYS.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinren so handsome and fierce, he says he's food inspector, don't need show pass also people believes.
Yep, he can get more credence and complete his outfit by holding a torchlight and a small scoop - not to shine for vermin and mozzie infestation but for highlighting the food and tasting with said scoop:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HZW forum got 1 say in the future, he can only shoot and comment food on buffet for charity centres and funerals spread, hahaha..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: