• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Sunday dropped by SEC office and was told behind SEC is Eco Spring - Terrace and Cluster units, then next to it is Eco Business Park... similar concept as Setia Businss park at 2nd link... but I think the price of Terrace and cluster will not be cheap.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Sunday dropped by SEC office and was told behind SEC is Eco Spring - Terrace and Cluster units, then next to it is Eco Business Park... similar concept as Setia Businss park at 2nd link... but I think the price of Terrace and cluster will not be cheap.

alright! Yes!! When you say "Next to it", means, further up north? or to the west / east?
It seem strange that ecoworld will develop house and then factory next to each other?
it could be model like SEG, which has setia bz park I next to it.
in this case, north of SEC and JP Perdana is eco wold residential, then further up & to the northwest of it, (nearer to Seelong ), will be ecobiz park which will be next to setia biz park II to compete with.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
alright! Yes!! When you say "Next to it", means, further up north? or to the west / east?
It seem strange that ecoworld will develop house and then factory next to each other?
it could be model like SEG, which has setia bz park I next to it.
in this case, north of SEC and JP Perdana is eco wold residential, then further up & to the northwest of it, (nearer to Seelong ), will be ecobiz park which will be next to setia biz park II to compete with.

curry hoon, chiocolate also eco lei.. titter.gif

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
you don't laugh ok.. the chocolate factory will make whole bdo, austin, sec all smell like jurong west.

Lelax..la, they're just small -medium range factory, flat rooftop. :p

em..if SILC..heh..heh...

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I envisioned the eco business park to be integrated with the residential and recreational areas. So in terms of positioning, it could be those G&G B1 type of flatted factories.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I envisioned the eco business park to be integrated with the residential and recreational areas. So in terms of positioning, it could be those G&G B1 type of flatted factories.

i am familiar with glenmarie shah alam (near subang jaya) in KL, they have flatted factories and house nearby. it's fugly, and nobody want to buy the house there.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the closest example is Setia Eco Garden concept, where SEG and Setia Business Park are located near, but not so near. That said, I think most people would have preferred commercial developments to industrial. Ecoworld wants to do it all (resi, commie, industrial), so inevitably, they will need to launch an industrial development, while the iron is still hot.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desa Tebrau will be launching Semi-D, 40 x 90, build up about 3700 to 4200, price at 1.8 but if book during soft sale is 1.4. Worth?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desa Tebrau will be launching Semi-D, 40 x 90, build up about 3700 to 4200, price at 1.8 but if book during soft sale is 1.4. Worth?

Buy if you have the spare cash! Discount could be gradually reduced until the bumi units are released at the final price of $1.8 mil.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am comparing Seri Austin - 2 storey semi-D, 35x90 selling at 1.1. Seeing there are few development plan at BDO side, hospital, Jusco, colleage etc. I am unsure which is a better bet now. :confused:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am comparing Seri Austin - 2 storey semi-D, 35x90 selling at 1.1. Seeing there are few development plan at BDO side, hospital, Jusco, colleage etc. I am unsure which is a better bet now. :confused:

Seri Austin is very far in but cheaper. BDO is nearer to the expressway and are likely to have better potential in the next 5 years. Comparing with Desa Tebrau semi-D: 40/35 x 1.1 = $1.3 mil. So you are paying extra $200k for the much better location in Desa Tebrau, and possibly slightly larger build-up.

I believe the golden belt in the next few years will stretch along BDO to Mount Austin then to Desa Tebrau. I consider Molek a very matured Taman already.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
You make a point! Spot on! The build up is bigger in Desa Tebrau - 3 storey... climb until crazy. Not sure my old bone can take it or not. Maybe should also look at BDO.... Er.. I was told there is a big garlic.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the golden belt in the next few years will stretch along BDO to Mount Austin then to Desa Tebrau. I consider Molek a very matured Taman already.

Yes, there are limited land plots in Molek. The current New Cathay Restaurant land plot is probably, the major significant plot left in Taman Molek. For Berinda to continue the spectacular returns it has achieved in the past, Frank Goon (CEO) will need to bite the bullet and pay MBJB to build the Ponderosa Bridge to connect to Tebrau highway/EDL.

That will give the Ponderosa commercial land plots a new lease of life. Currently, the Ponderosa commercial lots are languishing, and Berinda still has significant commercial plots in Ponderosa. My guess is Frank, being ever the smart chap, will have to build the Ponderosa Bridge, after developing New Cathay land plot in the next 3 years.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, there are limited land plots in Molek. The current New Cathay Restaurant land plot is probably, the major significant plot left in Taman Molek. For Berinda to continue the spectacular returns it has achieved in the past, Frank Goon (CEO) will need to bite the bullet and pay MBJB to build the Ponderosa Bridge to connect to Tebrau highway/EDL.

That will give the Ponderosa commercial land plots a new lease of life. Currently, the Ponderosa commercial lots are languishing, and Berinda still has significant commercial plots in Ponderosa. My guess is Frank, being ever the smart chap, will have to build the Ponderosa Bridge, after developing New Cathay land plot in the next 3 years.

My sense is it is probably safer to center the investments in and around Mount Austin (includes Austin Heights, BDO, Desa Tebrau, Setia Indah, Setia Eco Cascadia and Seri Austin). I believe the locals are gunning this area for new landed houses.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to add, the proposed Ponderosa bridge seems unlikely unless there is a developer vested with a big plot that will be served by the bridge. If I were Berinda, I will just wait for the current population to spread outwards and then sell the commercial units slowly. It is quite a big developer (if I recall correctly) and can play the waiting game instead of committing millions to build the bridge.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to add, the proposed Ponderosa bridge seems unlikely unless there is a developer vested with a big plot that will be served by the bridge. If I were Berinda, I will just wait for the current population to spread outwards and then sell the commercial units slowly. It is quite a big developer (if I recall correctly) and can play the waiting game instead of committing millions to build the bridge.

V difficult for Berinda to sell the commercial plots, without the Ponderosa bridge. Commercial investors are a different breed, and extremely savvy (be it in SG or MY). Anyway the bridge won't be built in the next 3 years at least, so it's all just empty talk now.

Bro Malpaso mentioned about the JB Mid-Valley project. This, together with the very soon to-be-announced RTS location, should serve as a catalyst to push prices up for the Tebrau-Plentong region.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
V difficult for Berinda to sell the commercial plots, without the Ponderosa bridge. Commercial investors are a different breed, and extremely savvy (be it in SG or MY). Anyway the bridge won't be built in the next 3 years at least, so it's all just empty talk now.

Bro Malpaso mentioned about the JB Mid-Valley project. This, together with the very soon to-be-announced RTS location, should serve as a catalyst to push prices up for the Tebrau-Plentong region.

Build access roads for government is quite common but I haven't heard of developer building a bridge for government in Johor, but maybe I'm a mountain tortoise. Yes, I'm anticipating more firm RTS news in the next few months.