• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the aluminum sheet was stuffed with yellow insulation material inside to reduce radiation from the metal roof. This type C is flat roof. My experience with my Bestari Heights with similar roof design is it really blocks off the day time heat very well. This DST looks big because the height of the ground floor living room is about 4m (can build loft already) while the master room is about 3.5m from my estimate.

the brick perimeter wall looks good, i went to recce DT recently. i also noticed some pretty gals around , think the area is not bad. my uncle live in desa tebrau too, he bought long time ago. i like the autobacs nearby too, easy to park. about the height of the ceiling, it should be in the plans provided together with your SPA?
do you know what are the plans for the whole piece of empty land next to phase 9 .. luanch yet?

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
the brick perimeter wall looks good, i went to recce DT recently. i also noticed some pretty gals around , think the area is not bad. my uncle live in desa tebrau too, he bought long time ago. i like the autobacs nearby too, easy to park. about the height of the ceiling, it should be in the plans provided together with your SPA?
do you know what are the plans for the whole piece of empty land next to phase 9 .. luanch yet?

The dimensions are in the SPA, but I have forgotten about them since they are so thick to read. As long as it is 2.x times my height I think should be very high. A lot of locals are looking for new terraces in that area for own stay so prospect of price appreciation is quite good. Majority of the buyers are also for self-stay so prices should have a very firm support. I'm waiting for BMW to bring up the atas factor in that area. Just a bit puzzled why IKEA has not announced anything :(

There are six plots next to phase 9D/E. All of them will be commercial except 9C which could be commercial/residential. However they will only be launched slowly over the next 2-6 years. End of this year will be the launch of the semi-D plot 12A (I think 12B bungalow plot is almost sold out). Then mid next year will be the apartment plot 11C. Other plots 15-20 will be slowly launched after the commercial plots are sold. A school area is reserved near 16. Developer is really taking its own sweet time and there are no more terraces in the vicinity for the next few years. Here is the map again: http://www.plenitude.com.my/desatebrau/properties.html

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are six plots next to phase 9D/E. All of them will be commercial except 9C which could be commercial/residential. However they will only be launched slowly over the next 2-6 years. End of this year will be the launch of the semi-D plot 12A (I think 12B bungalow plot is almost sold out). Then mid next year will be the apartment plot 11C. Other plots 15-20 will be slowly launched after the commercial plots are sold. A school area is reserved near 16. Developer is really taking its own sweet time and there are no more terraces in the vicinity for the next few years. Here is the map again: http://www.plenitude.com.my/desatebrau/properties.html

The bungalows are extremely tempting. I cant help taking a look, each time I pass by Desa Tebrau. Too bad there's no common swimming pool for the bungalow units, or I may well be tempted to sell off the HDB for a bungalow unit here. haha

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bungalows are extremely tempting. I cant help taking a look, each time I pass by Desa Tebrau. Too bad there's no common swimming pool for the bungalow units, or I may well be tempted to sell off the HDB for a bungalow unit here. haha

Yup, landscaping and clubhouse facility concepts are sorely lacking in the developer (quite old school IMHO).

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mth maint fee is it ~RM100/hse there?

Desa Tebrau is $200 RM /mth. Imagine with those G&G with landscaping and clubhouse facilities or condos with full-scale facilities :*:

Maintenance costs will never come down.

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
everywhere is the same. ""Sheep hair always grow on sheep""
LOL

Desa Tebrau is $200 RM /mth. Imagine with those G&G with landscaping and clubhouse facilities or condos with full-scale facilities :*:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you convert to SGD, the maintenance fees for such strata G&G are still ok mah, considering the low density.....haha....In SG though, most pple prefer individual titles to strata.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can arrange with the developer for viewing of the bungalows, still have a few units left. Very quiet, very spacious and with high ceiling.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect the area to boom further as there are some infrastructure upgrading and industries coming up. So far the price leader in the Tebrau area is Setia Eco Cascadia (e.g. Jupiter 20x80 is about $911k RM).

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah, can't compare, need to see the size and layout also. The cluster, the last time I was told they are targetting to launch at 1.3 to 1.5.... might not be updated... need to check whether FHBH12 have the latest ... since it is his "Di-Pang". :wink:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah, can't compare, need to see the size and layout also. The cluster, the last time I was told they are targetting to launch at 1.3 to 1.5.... might not be updated... need to check whether FHBH12 have the latest ... since it is his "Di-Pang". :wink:

from plenitude website, the land area is 5400sf.. so is, what? 60 x 90 ft?
fooyoh.. for 2M +, got a lot of choices liao. can buy ponderosa villa for eg.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
from plenitude website, the land area is 5400sf.. so is, what? 60 x 90 ft?
fooyoh.. for 2M +, got a lot of choices liao. can buy ponderosa villa for eg.

Hmm... Ponderosa? Heard of it but not sure where... one day must follow you to tour around.:smile: