• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... Ponderosa? Heard of it but not sure where... one day must follow you to tour around.:smile:

Ponderosa is quite secluded at the moment but there is a nice golf course. I think some projects are leasehold so be careful if you are looking for freehold.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desa Tebrau is $200 RM /mth. Imagine with those G&G with landscaping and clubhouse facilities or condos with full-scale facilities :*:

Maintenance costs will never come down.

If big ones, then 200 is quite reasonble. R u referring to SEC?:p

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
If big ones, then 200 is quite reasonble. R u referring to SEC?:p

I think all should be paying the same fees for phase 9D/E. I have already paid mine in advance for two years ($4,800 - no free security fee for first two years). It seems a bit on the high side since there are many units, but I hope they engage good guards to protect the residents. I believe SEC should be higher since there is higher cost to maintain the landscape and clubhouse.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ponderosa is quite secluded at the moment but there is a nice golf course. I think some projects are leasehold so be careful if you are looking for freehold.

ponderosa villa - freehold. semi dee from 1.5M up, subsale
ponderosa green - leasehold. DST super link from 650k up on iproperty (subsale)

actually, ponderosa is very nice except nothing to eat there. have to drive out every day for hawker food.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... Ponderosa? Heard of it but not sure where... one day must follow you to tour around.:smile:

next to molek and redang. very nice area, nice houses too. can, no problem, we can drive around and look see look see. is one of my favourite past-time.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
ponderosa villa, no more la. thoe 1.4m is old price i think.. i already went twice to berinda office, both time closed.

lenang height semi dee 2 storey from 1.5M. they said will up price by 8% "soon".

My friend bought Lenang Height that was launched about 4 months ago. She will be very pleased to know that.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend bought Lenang Height that was launched about 4 months ago. She will be very pleased to know that.

See my comments in 'New developments to share'. I am now rethinking abt the merits of strata title, looking at SG's trends. However, the issue will only kick in, after 15-20 years I reckon.....

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
See my comments in 'New developments to share'. I am now rethinking abt the merits of strata title, looking at SG's trends. However, the issue will only kick in, after 15-20 years I reckon.....

i believe location is more important than whether it's strata or not.
i believe singapoe strata titled houses are more 'townhouses' where 2 family 'share' a plot of land? i know that in KL, there is not much diff between strata or individual, for eg: desa park city strata houses vs sunway SPK next door. DPC have outperformed sunway because of it's excellent township planning.
then sunway laucnhed sunway spk 3 harmoni. these are strata but town houses (2 units share one plot of land). price is lower than both DPC strata and sunway SPK individual titled, but only because the house configuration (townhouse) clearly makes it a differentiated product to a traditional "house". As you may know, townhouses were designed to target those who want to own landed, but are priced out of 'true ' landed.

so location, product segment and masterplan counts a lot.

anyway, why huh? i don't recall you having any strata titled projects?

Last edited:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah, I read your comments about that and it set me thinking that I need to start looking round for property with individual title too. Hey, it seem we are dropping at FHFB12's Desa Tebrau Premises to "chit chat". Hahaha!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I read your comments about that and it set me thinking that I need to start looking round for property with individual title too. Hey, it seem we are dropping at FHFB12's Desa Tebrau Premises to "chit chat". Hahaha!

I suppose strata and individual title are not much difference in Johor, since G&G landed are more valuable than unguarded landed. Is it really feasible to make common area strata titled and house individual titled? The SPA could be interesting craft.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway, why huh? i don't recall you having any strata titled projects?

Yup, I got no strata projects, but some strata projects look really gd mah......so may consider strata projects in future, but just wondering abt the rebuilding issue, come 20 years later....

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose strata and individual title are not much difference in Johor, since G&G landed are more valuable than unguarded landed. Is it really feasible to make common area strata titled and house individual titled? The SPA could be interesting craft.

Actually, most of the new G&G landed, like Desa Tebrau should be individual titled. I recalled (could be wrong, old liao) there's another agreement signed to allow for common services like guardhouse.

The strata titled are those with more facilities (esp swimming pool), like Senibong Cove, Straits View, East Ledang, and the Sutera cluster houses etc.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, most of the new G&G landed, like Desa Tebrau should be individual titled. I recalled (could be wrong, old liao) there's another agreement signed to allow for common services like guardhouse.

The strata titled are those with more facilities (esp swimming pool), like Senibong Cove, Straits View, East Ledang, and the Sutera cluster houses etc.

I actually dunno what I signed :eek: Nevermind, it doesn't matter to me. Got landed I'm very happy already.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually dunno what I signed :eek: Nevermind, it doesn't matter to me. Got landed I'm very happy already.

Desa Tebrua is Individual Title, the previous time when I was there, the sales staff has given me some suggestions on how to enhance the space such as extend the balcony, kitchen area plus how to put the sun shield.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, I got no strata projects, but some strata projects look really gd mah......so may consider strata projects in future, but just wondering abt the rebuilding issue, come 20 years later....

actually strata title have disadvantage like cannot rebuild, strata title take long time to issue, the committee (ie majority) can anyhow change the by law to forbid something that you disagree - for eg: cannot keep dogs (example only - esp if your strata taman mostly muslim majority,) . so got good got bad, but more important is location and developer and masterplan; the rest is dependant on your own style of living.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is G&G flatted factories. Given its success at Nusajaya, its future projects in Iskandar won't be cheap.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's no commercial place in radius (a proper one)..besides xxx in e future. titter.gif
if it's factories..then better still..titter.gif titter.gif

Last edited: