• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Alvin McCully, please sue the following real-life woman (who is using sammyboy.com's @ginfreely account) for defaming your good father, Leonard!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking cunt!
Useless evil Malaysians like @Valium and kt latha cannot win me the proper way can only use cheap and dirty tricks to win by telling cheap and lies of opponents just like how their government leader mahathir do to his opponent indeed.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless evil Malaysians like @Valium and kt latha cannot win me the proper way can only use cheap and dirty tricks to win by telling cheap and lies of opponents just like how their government leader mahathir do to his opponent indeed.

You are a full mature slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey my lifespan is limited and cannot spend more time answering posts by evil vicious coward bully Malaysian hiding in this rat hole spamming cheap and dirty lies of me because they are cheap and dirty themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey my lifespan is limited and cannot spend more time answering posts by evil vicious coward bully Malaysian hiding in this rat hole spamming cheap and dirty lies of me because they are cheap and dirty themselves.
What a disgrace Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs are harassing me for years over online falsehoods and then act victim complain government bully them. You disgraced doggies only way to win rare good people like me is to spam cheap and dirty lies hiding in this rat hole indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a disgrace Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs are harassing me for years over online falsehoods and then act victim complain government bully them. You disgraced doggies only way to win rare good people like me is to spam cheap and dirty lies hiding in this rat hole indeed.
Just remember you cheap and dirty doggies are partners in crime with kt latha stealing slandering and harassing me a virgin a slut whore mistress and let justice come to you in all forms for the evil that you did to me.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/3391423
If i have received police warning I be burnt to death.
Dear @ginfreely, sorry to disturb you, but may I ask you a question related to the above post of yours? :unsure:
If you don't want to talk to me and/or don't want me to talk to you again, please reply and let me know and I won't disturb you again!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/3391423

Dear @ginfreely, sorry to disturb you, but may I ask you a question related to the above post of yours? :unsure:
If you don't want to talk to me and/or don't want me to talk to you again, please reply and let me know and I won't disturb you again!
redface-gif.40438
Oh you @musashi clone finally open your mouth to talk to me. I didn’t even bother to scold you for coming back forum after your swearing if you get it wrong I am not Wong you will leave forum. Why want to talk to me after so long back using this clone? You must be another sicko cock witness get busted by me today and now buay tahan malicious despicable snake wants to ask me leading questions and whatever I answer will be twisted no end. Your lowly malicious and despicable character already showed to me and the world. You @musashi already declared yourself an enemy out to attack me. Why should I answer your questions that you will not believe and will use to attack me? No need to believe me ok just swear if I didnt receive police warning you be burnt to death ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh you @musashi clone finally open your mouth to talk to me. I didn’t even bother to scold you for coming back forum after your swearing if you get it wrong I am not Wong you will leave forum. Why want to talk to me after so long back using this clone? You must be another sicko cock witness get busted by me today and now buay tahan malicious despicable snake wants to ask me leading questions and whatever I answer will be twisted no end. Your lowly malicious and despicable character already showed to me and the world. You @musashi already declared yourself an enemy out to attack me. Why should I answer your questions that you will not believe and will use to attack me? No need to believe me ok just swear if I didnt receive police warning you be burnt to death ok?
And don’t you @musashi clone think you owe me an apology for your vicious attacks on me to be Wong keep upping the thread keep repeating the lies no end? Can just act blur now and come back under another nick and got the cheek to ask me questions. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother phua cb indeed cock witness smearing me a whore.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
And don’t you @musashi clone think you owe me an apology for your vicious attacks on me to be Wong keep upping the thread keep repeating the lies no end? Can just act blur now and come back under another nick and got the cheek to ask me questions. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother phua cb indeed cock witness smearing me a whore.
KNN so you want to talk or don't want to talk to @empathizerofeatshitndie ? KNN talk so much but never answer the main question is a old man disease you know? KNN
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the-old-man-sickness.292761/