• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Alvin McCully, please sue the following real-life woman (who is using sammyboy.com's @ginfreely account) for defaming your good father, Leonard!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @sweetiepie and @hollowman, many thanks for posting your moral support and for liking my posts!
bow-gif.40441

Actually, as of now, I have four things related to her that I would like to talk about and they are based on four different things she said in four different years (2012, 2016, 2017 and just a few days ago on Saturday).
I intend to start two threads for two of those things after I finish talking about the two most recent things, so I'll start with something she said to me on Saturday in this same thread:

but the truth is that she did scold me at least twice last year, in early May 2020 in another thread:
sammyboy.com/posts/3116588

and in early August 2020 in another thread:
sammyboy.com/posts/3193990

even though it should be very obvious that I've not attacked her in any of my posts even until now, right?
Wah KNN what a illeesponsible lying cuntard :mad: KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And as usual change topic from police warning to don’t know what evil shit four different things. Pui @empathizerofeatshitndie liar son of whore
@empathizerofeatshitndie twisting things out of context to accuse me liar is your usual malicious despicable Malaysian snake way since @musashi time. No repentance no apology want to attack some more. Why are you attacking me? And did I attack you before you attack me? No. You want to “revenge” me? Tsk tsk tsk what a self entitled malaysian snake

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@empathizerofeatshitndie twisting things out of context to accuse me liar is your usual malicious despicable Malaysian snake way since @musashi time. No repentance no apology want to attack some more. Why are you attacking me? And did I attack you before you attack me? No. You want to “revenge” me? Tsk tsk tsk what a self entitled malaysian snake
Good that @empathizerofeatshitndie proves whether I revenge on malicious and despicable Malaysian snakes that did wrong to me or not. They will “revenge“ on me.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot even name him as the clone after his evil devil deeds on me? Tsk tsk tsk
Very Kind Lady SAID
"I didn’t even bother to scold you for coming back forum"

NEXT Very Kind Lady SAID
"This is the new nick of @musashi coward Malaysian chinese criminal bully liar son of whore: @empathizerofeatshitndie

Very Kind Lady DID BOTHER TO SCOLD AND SON OF WHORE IS A SCOLDING = OBVIOUS LIE

THEREFORE YOU SHALL BE CHARGED FOR LIE UPON LIES AND YOU SHALL LEECEIVED THE 3RD PUNISHMENT

unnamed.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady SAID
"I didn’t even bother to scold you for coming back forum"

NEXT Very Kind Lady SAID
"This is the new nick of @musashi coward Malaysian chinese criminal bully liar son of whore: @empathizerofeatshitndie

Very Kind Lady DID BOTHER TO AND SON OF WHORE IS A SCOLDING = OBVIOUS LIE

THEREFORE YOU SHALL BE CHARGED FOR LIE UPON LIES AND YOU SHALL LEECEIVED THE 3RD PUNISHMENT

View attachment 112615
tsk tsk tsk who are you Cantonese liar son of whore to demand i victim of his vicious attacks be a saint devoid of emotions and only allowed to say three words @empathizerofeatshitndie is @musashi

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PERJURY IS A VERLEE SERIOUS OFFENCE ESPECIALLEE WHEN LEEPEATED UNLEEPENTANT ARGUMENTS OR APPEALS ARE MADE AND THE SEVERITY OF PUNISHMENT IS PROGRESSIVELEE CRUEL
Tsk tsk tsk victim become criminal in your kangaroo Cantonese prostitute descendant court