• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Alvin McCully, please sue the following real-life woman (who is using sammyboy.com's @ginfreely account) for defaming your good father, Leonard!

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-07-22-00-35-18-1.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest the ‘victim’ buy grab a knife and stalk her 2 enemies and slit their throats. Be done with it already
That is the problem you can’t kill people without paying a price for it even though I am real victim a virgin being insulted worldwide a slut.

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
This botak offended ginfreely too?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191119-162345_BIGO LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20191119-162345_BIGO LIVE.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 115

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are Slut of the Galaxy.
You are the son of slut proven coward liar slanderer hiding here in this rat hole spamming lies of me while I have said on twitter LJ Mccully and kt latha are unqualified GM and HR manager t do sexual harassment of staff and kt latha should be fired for her act since 10 years ago.

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
finally finish read this super long thread. so ginfreely is not patrica after all, as we now know that she is Very Kind Lady

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
finally finish read this super long thread. so ginfreely is not patrica after all, as we now know that she is Very Kind Lady
You all smart and clever criminal bullies were so damn sure I was her and insisted I was telling lies when I said I am not her. Just like how damn sure you are I am a slut whore mistress when I am a virgin is a fact. That’s what is called online falsehoods.

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all smart and clever criminal bullies were so damn sure I was her and insisted I was telling lies when I said I am not her. Just like how damn sure you are I am a slut whore mistress when I am a virgin is a fact. That’s what is called online falsehoods.
hello? i have never even posted in this thread before until just now

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello? i have never even posted in this thread before until just now
You evil coward Malaysian sluts and sons of sluts can’t win me the proper way only can use dirty tricks to call me slut whore mistress to win hiding behind to win starting from kt latha. Pui!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

We are damn sure Very Kind Lady is a fucking cunt.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless evil Malaysians like @Valium and kt latha cannot win me the proper way only use cheap and dirty tricks to win me just like how their government leader mahathir do to his opponent indeed.