• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crumbling of Singapore?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't change topic lah. This kind of trick only works on the daft 60%.

What I said was that Chng Suan Tze v Minister of Home Affairs shows that ONE of our CJs, to wit, the late Mr. Wee Chong Jin had backbone. I did not say that all of his decisions are good, only this one.

I have already provided you with the link to a Wiki article on Chng Suan Tze v Minister of Home Affairs. Before you shoot off a reply, please read it carefully and tell me if you agree or disagree, stating the reasons for your opinion. If in doubt, show it to the SPH in-house legal counsel. Cheers :p

since you are legal trained and oreadi said it was a good judgement, I have nothing else to add. I submit to your judgement and decision:smile:

Last edited:

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracy do you know
rumpole is prof tey in sex for favour case.He is very free to give his ideas in SBF.

Last edited:

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
He and alvin both malaysian dogs earning their doggie rice bowl here disgrace singapore and NUS.
Bite the golden hand that feed them.Malaysia produce pervert.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bra Hahaha!

One PAP IB talking to another PAP IB!

What a bloody waste of taxpayers' money.

More important question is why is this bugger intentionally using Rodyk & Davidson's firm name. 'Cos he has been ordered to smear this firm's good name as the managing partner is now no longer PAP lackey Helen Yeo, but Kenneth Jeyaretnam's brother Philip! And this blogger, Choo Zheng Xi, did he not also work for Rodyk.

Sumiko and another PAP IB talking to each other on Sammy Boy in a vain attempt to manipulate SINKIE public opinion about a strike caused by inept PAP policies!

What a bloody joke! :oIo:

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bra Hahaha!

One PAP IB talking to another PAP IB!

What a bloody waste of taxpayers' money.

More important question is why is this bugger intentionally using Rodyk & Davidson's firm name. 'Cos he has been ordered to smear this firm's good name as the managing partner is now no longer PAP lackey Helen Yeo, but Kenneth Jeyaretnam's brother Philip! And this blogger, Choo Zheng Xi, did he not also work for Rodyk.

Sumiko and another PAP IB talking to each other on Sammy Boy in a vain attempt to manipulate SINKIE public opinion about a strike caused by inept PAP policies!

What a bloody joke! :oIo:

Siao eh.you ok anot?forget to take your lexapro today.KIss my ass you daft.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siao eh.you ok anot?forget to take your lexapro today.KIss my ass you daft.

Confirmed you Hokkien Peng. Uncultured, uneducated, a disgrace to SINKIEpore and the world.

Heh Hokkien Peng, go to the highest floor on your filthy HDB block and jump down lah. If you don't dare to jump, I will do the world a favour and KICK your ass. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirmed you Hokkien Peng. Uncultured, uneducated, a disgrace to SINKIEpore and the world.

Heh Hokkien Peng, go to the highest floor on your filthy HDB block and jump down lah. If you don't dare to jump, I will do the world a favour and KICK your ass. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

why are you quarrelling??

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL talks abt meritocracy, be open to foreign talents and globalisation. His talk sounds good but is he putting them into practice?

LHL's idea of meritocracy is cronyism in practice. HC's "meritocratic" selction of SPH and SPH's "meritocratic" choice of her friend to be in HR is nothing short of pure crinyism. The result seen years later is the collapse to MRT's reliability and breaching of SG's proud 26 year old no strike record. All these are due to LHL's supposed "meritocratic" policy.

LHL's talk of being open to foreign talents is not more than a disguise to flood SG with cheap foreign labour. They are no talent. They are just cheap labour with their bad 3rd world values and behaviours. The result can be seen in collapse of clean SG and increased social problems in SG.

LHL's talk of globalisation has resulted in many breaches of security.

So alto LHL wants to sound good, his idea failed in practice.

All talk and bad action will cause the crumbling of SG in the future

Last edited:

n01215

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, singapore is such a crumbling state! hehe... i wonder were would be better? any suggestions? perhaps bangladesh, mongolia, greece, greenland, philippines... etc