• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crumbling of Singapore?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The issue has also highlighted the ineffectiveness of it's kopi-sessions prior to allowing one to don the white and white. Their present "reservoir of talents" (NTUC, SAF, Civil Service and Business community) has also been proven to be a bad source that cannot be relied upon.

Some of these people can be traced to have close relationships with some top civil servants and former parliamentarians. In the case of Ting she is married to someone working in the PMO. If these isn't an act of cronyism, pray tell me what other words to use.

Things have been changing from bad to worse over the years insofar as governance of Singaporeans is concerned. It is sad to see that no one gives true feedback to those in authority.

With honest feedback (whistle-blowing), the present Michael Palmer/Laura Ong episode could have been avoided.

A thief can succeed for an X number of times but will surely be caught one day.

Only Time will tell.

there are many things wrong in SG and they are for all to see...it's the arrogance of the pap which blinds them to the truth.

they must be voted out to save SG from crumbling

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
you run for by election at Punggol East me also vote for you

Dear Zhihau,

Thank you for your kind compliments.

However, politics is not my forte and hence I will never enter that fray.

Serving people as best as I can with what little I have is what I cherish and enjoy most. Seeing the smiles on the faces of little children with runny noses in a 3rd World country where my friends and me has been helping off and on is something that I relish most.

I am already way beyond 60 and will continue what I embarked upon.

This is for young and intelligent people like you, TracyTan866 and so many others to embark upon for Singaporeans need people of your character and abilities. Your contribution of excellent ideas to these forum is a clear indicator of the strengths that you all possess.

Have a good day.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis it has been know for a long while already.you cant outtalk him.He train lawyers.
Rumpole is Prof tey

He's got a lot of free time to talk considering that he's in so much shit. Or is he in the mode of "screw them all they fuck me I fuck them back".

And he got a nickname that is vaguely phallic. Dunno if he got a problem understanding where he can ram his pole.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
glad to hear that. but under which banner would you contest? PAP? any opposition party? or independent?

I'm going to join Worker's Party, and then on nomination day, following the example of Poh Lee Guan, I will request another set of forms from the election dept "just in case". Then I will probably be expelled immediately.

Alternately, I will form a new party, and call it "Fight For Your Right To" party.

Shhhh, don't tell anyone about this plan.

Last edited:

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak! you post here like that everyone knows already! how to vote for you like that?

It's OK one. Because anything I say on this forum, there will be people who twist my meaning upside down, people who don't listen properly, people who assume I mean the opposite of what I say, that even if I were to tell you the truth, nobody would believe me.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear Zhihau,

Thank you for your kind compliments.

However, politics is not my forte and hence I will never enter that fray.

Serving people as best as I can with what little I have is what I cherish and enjoy most. Seeing the smiles on the faces of little children with runny noses in a 3rd World country where my friends and me has been helping off and on is something that I relish most.

I am already way beyond 60 and will continue what I embarked upon.

This is for young and intelligent people like you, TracyTan866 and so many others to embark upon for Singaporeans need people of your character and abilities. Your contribution of excellent ideas to these forum is a clear indicator of the strengths that you all possess.

Have a good day.

Dear LianTye,

You are not too old..

But I respect your decision as you know what's best for you and your family.

Regardless of what you choose, can I urge you to SG and Singaporeans. Do your best to educate and inform other Singaporeans of the truth you know abt the pap. We must all help to spread the truth and not let pap and the prostitute SG media misinform Singaporeans

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's got a lot of free time to talk considering that he's in so much shit. Or is he in the mode of "screw them all they fuck me I fuck them back".

And he got a nickname that is vaguely phallic. Dunno if he got a problem understanding where he can ram his pole.

You know Rumpole?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm going to join Worker's Party, and then on nomination day, following the example of Poh Lee Guan, I will request another set of forms from the election dept "just in case". Then I will probably be expelled immediately.

Alternately, I will form a new party, and call it "Fight For Your Right To" party.

Shhhh, don't tell anyone about this plan.

You may want WP..but does WP want you?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I need to rant, so forgive my trilogy of posts. I'd like to understand, sympathize and condemn:
I understand government having to wield big stick on this issue, from the historical perspective as well as the context of current model of nation-building (whether the model is right, is another topic).

Lim Swee Say

The "better, betterer, betterest" Minister without Portfolio, NTUC Chief said that equal pay for all workers discriminates against SG workers. Foreign workers are some mother's son and therefore, like LSS' son, need to be treated with love and compassion too.

If the pap is wise and have clear policies on the following, SG workers wld be preferred to foreign workers.

1. Foreign workers
2. Minimum wage
3. True meritocracy (not PAP cronyism disguised as meriticracy)

Citizenship, wages, labour , etcare complicated and interrelated issues which must be considered in totality. Use your brains, LSS.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you too dear TracyTan866.

Lui Tuck Yew

LTY tried to tell Singaporeans that bus fares have to be increased to pay for increased drivers' salaries. He was totally slammed for not using hi9s brains and shooting without analysing and thinking. Revenue is not from afres alone..why is LTy so simplistic to think that salary increases must be from fares alone?

These are the calibre of our PAP ministers