• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corruption in SCDF and CNB

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the other hand it was a Singaporean bookie that was responsible for 2 blackouts at English Premier League and nothing happenned. Catching Pal was like catching sotong - turn on bright light, sotong comes to the top, just use net and scoop.

Was told it was Malaysian-led.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
officially the corrupt amount was only 800K....your 20 mill is rupiah? :biggrin:

GB Building at Cecil St alone my fren paid him $2m for awarding his group to purchase it at $500 psf when the highest
bidder was somewhere around $650 psf. The minister was not obliged to award the land sale to the highest bidder.

Peoples Park Centre he was paid $1m.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It involves a San Diego supplier with ST doing integration works.

And a certain yaya papaya Indian ex-Colonel who keep boasting of his close connections with the Indian Military only for them to treat him like a pariah after he started to work for ST after his retirement from SAF?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the other hand it was a Singaporean bookie that was responsible for 2 blackouts at English Premier League and nothing happenned. Catching Pal was like catching sotong - turn on bright light, sotong comes to the top, just use net and scoop.

Was told it was Malaysian-led.

Yes malaysian led with singaporean, indonesian connections.....i remembered cause i won alot of money on Wimbledon vs Arsenal after lights went off right after 2nd half kicked off.

After that the bookie rules changed liao.....floodlights off and abandon match void liao......

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes malaysian led with singaporean, indonesian connections.....i remembered cause i won alot of money on Wimbledon vs Arsenal after lights went off right after 2nd half kicked off.

After that the bookie rules changed liao.....floodlights off and abandon match void liao......

Can't recall which match I was tipped off. Maybe West Ham match. Told my friend not to utter rubbish. I was too naive then. Wtf! Whole thing was staged and sponsored by a bigtime bookie still active today.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Horse Bookies, race horse owners and cops.... a volatile mix....

I remember a guy called Kuay-kia (Chicken).....

Then there was Kow Kia Hong (monkey-wind)..... but it was a along time ago..... my memory fades... also no one interested anymore....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Horse Bookies, race horse owners and cops.... a volatile mix....

I remember a guy called Kuay-kia (Chicken).....

Then there was Kow Kia Hong (monkey-wind)..... but it was a along time ago..... my memory fades... also no one interested anymore....

Kuay Kia still around but inactive from what I heard. Was told he came up with the idea of dump tote. Quite a genius. From his batch, only WC is still active in JB.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can then have a conversation with her about IM Pei and the Louvre and the girll will know all this as she has been to Paris, at least got A levels from penang etc. In contrast, you try having a conversation on the same subject with the Marketing Director of a major GLC and she would not know who IM Pei is and she thinks you mispronounced roof for lovre. Not all girls are like that but the top talent are.

It'd be a nightmare in a niteclub with a girl who chats about IM Pei and the Louvre.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't recall which match I was tipped off. Maybe West Ham match. Told my friend not to utter rubbish. I was too naive then. Wtf! Whole thing was staged and sponsored by a bigtime bookie still active today.
Yes me too......used to getting correct scores for Malaysian cup back then.....remembered playing billards in wonderland and collecting money while game going on inside national stadium.....5-0 scoreline was the target and halftime still 0-0.....after full time 5-0 exactly without fail.....not a goal more or less.

like most missed the westham game as well did not figure that our region bookies tentacles could extend to so faraway....after that betted left one underwear on the 2nd game.....feeling was incredible....machiam can predict the future..... :biggrin: