• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corruption in SCDF and CNB

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes me too......used to getting correct scores for Malaysian cup back then.....remembered playing billards in wonderland and collecting money while game going on inside national stadium.....5-0 scoreline was the target and halftime still 0-0.....after full time 5-0 exactly without fail.....not a goal more or less.

like most missed the westham game as well did not figure that our region bookies tentacles could extend to so faraway....after that betted left one underwear on the 2nd game.....feeling was incredible....machiam can predict the future..... :biggrin:

A pity I got to know soccer players of the 70s and 80s only in the 90s. Too late. Spoke to Samad the other day. He jialak case. Tien Jit same same.

M

Mdm Tang

Bros, its not too late yet ...

horse racing is still the way to go ...

just get to know champion Jockey J Moreira

and his connections ... :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me clue you in about Lido girls. They are no ordinary girls. The same with the string of Japanese Nitceclubs controlled by the Jap who had a proper business like office in Raffles City. They are more cultured and better educated than a middle ranking female executive. Mona getS a referral from one of many scouts from Malaysia to Indonesia. Girl gets brought in with work permit secured. Girl undergoes grooming classes and top talent sent to Paris for 2 months for further grooming. How to dress, wear make-up, how to walk, talk, eat, serve etc.

You can then have a conversation with her about IM Pei and the Louvre and the girll will know all this as she has been to Paris, at least got A levels from penang etc. In contrast, you try having a conversation on the same subject with the Marketing Director of a major GLC and she would not know who IM Pei is and she thinks you mispronounced roof for lovre. Not all girls are like that but the top talent are.

You are right about the ultimate fantasy, the Lido girls from the special category can do it.
how to request for special cat?
i only see the same type of girls there as in TAM, Las Vegas.....mostly PRCs......heard got NUS grad but always heard never seen.......guess is out of my league.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Khoon Choy is highly valued by old man for weaning away the teachers from Barisan and the communist control. He went into MOE and re-jigged the entire structure and systematically removed all the ringleaders and principals who were communist sympathisers ormleft leaning especially from the Chinese schools. he also led the deal that fixed Singapore and Indonesia relationship after Singapore hanged their commandoes. Politically he would be one of old man trusted lieutenants. Interestingly he argued with old man when JBJ was not allowed to work with grassroots and Rcs after he became MP. Later in life Old man called him and screwed the shit out of him for marrying his maid.
I remember Lee Khoon Choy was very nearly arrested and charged by CPIB.... last minute let off by old Man himself.....Anyone remember?In fact, does anyone here even knows who Lee Khoon Choy is?...... aiya.... kids......

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be a significant individual and we are talking about big money. One day I was asked to assist someone with the Malaysian authorities over a missing passport and its replacement. You probably know that Malaysian Chinese have a hard time getting a replacement if they lose their passport.I spoke to girl who was 19 yrs old. She spoke and looked like she came from ACJC and middle income family. Even her clothes looked like an ordinary decadent teenager. She turned out to be from Lido Palace, from Penang and had completed her A levels. I was stunned.
how to request for special cat? i only see the same type of girls there as in TAM, Las Vegas.....mostly PRCs......heard got NUS grad but always heard never seen.......guess is out of my league.

M

Mdm Tang

wow ... 13,000 hits during

the past 24 hrs !!

Bro , any update on the

I T lady ??? her passport impounded

or not ??? is she a Spy or what

so powerful that can bring down

x 2 powerful men at the same

time :( :( :( multi tasking or what. ???

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow ... 13,000 hits during

the past 24 hrs !!

Bro , any update on the

I T lady ??? her passport impounded

or not ??? is she a Spy or what

so powerful that can bring down

x 2 powerful men at the same

time :( :( :( multi tasking or what. ???

Spies won't target Commissioner SCDF and Dir CNB. Spies will aim for people in ISD and SID. Maybe with recent trend, economic espionage. So our TDB, EDB and whatever. MFA will come in handy too. The need to know our bargaining position and at which point, we will acquiesce.

If lady was indeed a spy, this case won't go to court coz national security at stake. Neighbourly ties will also be affected. Past cases all the same. Use ISA to deal not go through open court.

M

Mdm Tang

hmm ... look like it is just a simple

case of : Not Everyone is Suitable

for the Priesthood ... Reminded

me the story of Rev Ming Yi :(:(:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Were all these going on during Wong Kan Seng's time and only brought to light after his departure.

Wong Kan Seng is untouchable, because he is a relative of the Lees.

If Mas Selamat hadn't escape, WKS would still be mucking around in MHA right now.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I do not think the case is so simple.

As CNB head, he has great power and possibly open to BIGGER potential bribes (imagine, how much money drug lords and such have!) than just some "lady spy". He is a scholar and it would be quite unbelievable for him not succumb to such potential bigger bribes but instead fall for such woman.

As SCDF head, he too has great power, especially in deciding on important approvals for fire safety system installations. eg. oil refineries, commercial buildings and such. If he is really corrupt, these are the places where the money is. Why would he be bothered about some woman? He too is a scholar and it is really unbelievable for both scholars to be so dumb.

Goh Meng Seng

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not so sure about SCDF but CNB has always been a hotbed of corruption and sleaze. It was just a matter of not to get caught or sold out. I think it exactly because they're scholars and not streetsters that's why they're so dumb and got caught or sold out.

M

Mdm Tang

I'm not so sure about SCDF but CNB has always been a hotbed of corruption and sleaze. It was just a matter of not to get caught or sold out. I think it exactly because they're scholars and not streetsters that's why they're so dumb and got caught or sold out.

if this were Imperial China Era

Get a Eunuch For this CNB post

: A Sure Win .

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe wives went bersek. When women on bersek mode, all hell breaks loose.........trust me, I know:o

I do not think the case is so simple.

As CNB head, he has great power and possibly open to BIGGER potential bribes (imagine, how much money drug lords and such have!) than just some "lady spy". He is a scholar and it would be quite unbelievable for him not succumb to such potential bigger bribes but instead fall for such woman.

As SCDF head, he too has great power, especially in deciding on important approvals for fire safety system installations. eg. oil refineries, commercial buildings and such. If he is really corrupt, these are the places where the money is. Why would he be bothered about some woman? He too is a scholar and it is really unbelievable for both scholars to be so dumb.

Goh Meng Seng

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the name of the it firm which supplies solutions to both organizations? they're using sex to secure sales and influence purchasing decisions. must be one hell of a pussy.