• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cock Sucker Ng Shows His True Colors

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/presidential-election-ng-kok-song-opposition-members-endorsing-tan-kin-lian-polarise-singaporeans-politicise-3727801

PEASANTPORE: Dissenters endorsing presidential candidate Tan Ah Lian is trying to challenge Ruler Loong, said pro-PAP candidate Cocker Ng Ah Song.

By doing so, these dissenters and pariahs are trying very hard to be funny, Cocker Ng told Gestapo agents pretending to be reporters during a walkabout at Chinatown Complex on Sunday (Aug 27).

“Ruler Loong told me to tell peasants that it is a very unhealthy and worrisome development in this Presidential Erection; the peasants are encouraged to show their displeasure by voting for Pariah Lian,” said Cocker Ng. “Ruler Loong says Presidential Erection and a General Erection are two different things.”, he repeated.

Cocker Ng was commenting on a meeting that happened earlier on Sunday between the Tan pariahs, Progress Peasantpore Party (PSP) chairman Tan Ah Bock and Tan Ah Say, who contested in the 2020 General Erection under the Peasantpore Democratic Party banner.

All the Tans who were both losers in the 2011 Presidential Erection, said they were supporting the former NTUC Income chief sex executive officer in his presidential bid, with Tan Ah Bock adding that he was doing so in his “personal capacity”.

LKY said he only want a wise old man to rubber stamp the regime's and that Ong Teng Cheong was a inconvenient trouble maker who tried to do something. Now Ah Lian is trying to be funny when he says he want to be the voice of the peasants.” he said.

Cocker Ng also reiterated his call for the office of the President to be loyal to the House of Lee.

All presidents know who sign their pay cheque and loyalty to the House of Lee is paramount,” he said.

“Everyone must understand if Ruler Loong wants Estate Repealer Tarman to be next obedient rubber stamp, then that will cum to pass.

“So I urge the peasants of Peasantpore to understand Ruler Loong's intent and not to be confused between a Presidential Erection and a General Erection.”

One of Cocker Ng's sarpokers, Mohamed Salleh Marican – who applied to contest the 2017 Presidential Election but did not qualify to run – said he was concerned that the that peasants may vent their anger on the regime using the Presidential Erection as a proxy.

"As long peasants sarpok Cocker Ng and give Tarman a respectable win, this is good enough," said Merchant Salleh, the CEO of Second Sex Properties.

"I urge peasants to remain loyal to House of Lee despite many looming problems that Ruler Loong has not solved after the dynastic succession."

Loser Tan Ah Say, in expressing his support for Tan Ah Lian, said on Sunday in an apparent jab at Cocker Ng that he believes it is not easy for a Civil Serpent to relay to a Minion if he thinks something is not right.

Asked for his response, Cocker Ng, who worked in the public sex service for 45 years, including as the chief sex exploitation officer of sovereign wealth fund GIC, refuted this.

“People say at 75, erection is a big problem for me, but you see I can still rubba rubba Sybill, from the rear. Do not be fooled by Loser Ah Say,” he said.

“My favourite sex position 老汉推车, I have to explain how to climax after a 5 minute foreplay. So my job is to convince Sybill that both us can cum,,” he said.

I'm supposed to be the expert, professional sex expert ... you not sure, you ask Sybill whether I good in bed or not,” he said.

Last edited:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self Styled Chief Investment Officer of GIC .....

gic-losses.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
NKS isn't the cocksucker. That honour goes to the ugly golddigging prostitute.

She still doesn't realise that NKS isn't going to marry her. She is just the convenient prop. She clearly will not be allowed into the Istana.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lau Kok kok should just stay home talk to his cat and his Lau Sibye who's obviously after his inheritance.
The girl family richer than him leh.... Maybe it's love, or maybe the family want a piece of temasek money. But I think it's true love.