• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
"If residents want better well being, stick to fucking their wives and girlfriends. They should not be unfaithful to their spouses. I fuck my wife everyday. My well being is good. Learn from John Tan."

"Not everyone has a gorgeous wife like you who likes having sex. Some men are stuck with wives that look hideous."

jw5

Loyal
"My grassroots leaders provide a lot of activities for our residents and voters. They play a key role in ensuring that local residents vote for their local grassroots advisor and for the government of the day.

Setting up a grassroots organization linked to the government of the day should be common sense for any mainstream political party. Yet it is either not done or done flippantly in matured democracies, ensuring a revolving door government which is now responsible for the decline of most western european countries."

jw5

Loyal
"The nipples are responsible for the colour "nipple brown" that can be found on many colour charts."

jw5

Loyal
"A nuclear apocalypse may not be a bad thing. This fucking world needs a reboot."

jw5

Loyal
"Adults never got involved in bullying issues during my time. We formed alliances in order to deal with it ourselves."

jw5

Loyal
"Don't blame luck, blame your incompetence and the flawed QA system. Sinkies are fucked everywhere and it's all your PAP's fucking fault."

jw5

Loyal
"Singapore would be a much better place without the PAP. You never know. Why not give the Opposition the opportunity to rule the country."

jw5

Loyal
"LHL should step down at the next election, let the next PM fight the election and gains the mandate of the people, not step down halfway through the parliamentary term, and please fuck off completely from politics and not be minister mentor jiak liao bee."

jw5

Loyal
"It's all John Tan's fault for bonking all the grassroots ladies regardless young or old."

jw5

Loyal
"Military clowns will make good security guards.
Other suitable job placements would be as NEA enforcement catching little bugs, mosquitoe breeders, smokers etc. They can also take over as Carpark aunties, or those that catch bus lane violators.....these military types like to go by the book so doing such jobs would suit them to a T. Uber Drivers is not ideal as these clowns need to have a false sense of importance and holding some ‘power’."

jw5

Loyal
"It's high stakes because I want my kids to become BGs or perm secs. Otherwise, my investment in their tuition and entry into the top schools would be wasted."

"You should aim higher ...let your kids become Sam Leong."

jw5

Loyal
"This cronyism has to stop, the appointment of clearly unqualified people to top posts (SMRT, UOB, etc) has to stop. I beseech our government to stop all this. Our lives and our society at large depend on them to make good and objective decisions. Think of the people first for once, forget the old thinking of consolidating power and protecting your self interests. Do the right thing by the people, then perhaps one day in the future, we can actually be proud to be sinkies again."

jw5

Loyal
"Old man was a good leader, he had the good luck of having a team of honorable and capable men around him. His greatest mistake was his fear of losing power after he had acquired it. He forgot we are supposed to be a democracy. He forgot the country does not belong to him and his family alone. Hence, his survival and the survival of the PAP became paramount, regardless of how ensuring their survival could be destructive to the country."

jw5

Loyal
"My uncle say he understands that there are too many hp maniacs so he only beat up those that argue back. He say so far all he kan type will behave like mouse as they knew they were in the wrong. Only once a bangla challenge him so he beat him up.
He is very busy kanning maniacs all day."