• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If scroobal is Mark A Yeo he cannot be in his late 50s. Mark is 52 this year. Dir Investigation has a long way to go. Perhaps take up a basic AIO course first.
I still can't find jw5's post where he said Mark Yeo or scroobal was in his "late 50s", but I did say this on page 2 of this thread, earlier this year:
also, based on his age that was mentioned, it seems he's born in 1962 or 63

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still can't find jw5's post where he said Mark Yeo or scroobal was in his "late 50s", but I did say this on page 2 of this thread, earlier this year:

I was interested in scroobal's ID back then. Most of us were. When it was speculated that scroobal is MA Yeo, I gostaned coz I had criticised MA Yeo in this forum previously. But once Dir Investigations mentioned that scrrobal is likely to be in his late 50s, I knew his theory collapsed. The background of MA Yeo is not capable of some of scroobal's posting.

Anyway, I am suspected of being scroobal. Bloody Leongsam had to spoil my fun. And I am sure charlie99 is laughing.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it was speculated that scroobal is MA Yeo, I gostaned coz I had criticised MA Yeo in this forum previously.
I've criticized MYSELF in REAL LIFE in front of other people; does that mean that I'm NOT me? :wink:

But once Dir Investigations mentioned that scrrobal is likely to be in his late 50s, I knew his theory collapsed.
Because I'm tall in real life, when I was 18, someone guessed that I was 25 when he saw me for the first time; and when I was in my mid-20s, someone else guessed that I was 40! :*:
Once again, does that mean that I'm SURELY not me? :wink:

Anyway, I am suspected of being scroobal.
But objectively, isn't it true that your posting style is VERY similar to scroobal's? :wink:
Or are you one of scroobal's faithful disciples? :eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But objectively, isn't it true that your posting style is VERY similar to scroobal's? :wink:
Or are you one of scroobal's faithful disciples? :eek:

Thank you. Not sure if my style is similar. But my command of the English language pales in comparison. I am indeed flattered to be considered worthy to be a clone of his. Once again, thank you.

Disciple? Sorry mate. I have no master(s). I am an independent chap. And this is my only nick. You can choose not to believe. No problem for me.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
But my command of the English language pales in comparison.
Ironically, when you say, "my command of the English language pales in comparison", you're proving that your English is good. :wink:

I am indeed flattered to be considered worthy to be a clone of his. Once again, thank you. ... I am an independent chap. And this is my only nick. You can choose not to believe. No problem for me.
I've ever been a sockpuppet on other online forums, especially those hosted in Europe or the USA, and I've said something similar back then; but because the Western admins there were not as tolerant as the wonderful Leongsam, they did not take long to ban my accounts, just because they SUSPECTED that I was a sockpuppet; they even banned other innocent user accounts that they suspected, even though they were truly innocent, just because they supported me. And I was not the only "guilty" victim; there were others, and it didn't matter which part of the world they came from. :rolleyes:

Anyway, as you said in another thread:
Who knows my ID? Charlie99 and Locke. I met both. Latter no longer contributes. We were at Ramseth's wake. ... Was I from ISD? Let Charlie99 enlighten. Cheers. Hope traffic increases for boss after GE.
it looks like the truth will only be revealed when you and Charlie99 (and at least a few other suspected nicks) stop posting for at least, say, two weeks! :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What bout this post here.

You paged for jholmesjr and mistakenly used the wrong clone GD to reply and posted in an insulting manner in which jholmesjr would post.

iLugIR1.jpg

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What bout this post here.

You paged for jholmesjr and mistakenly used the wrong clone GD to reply and posted in an insulting manner in which jholmesjr would post.
Yes, I'm guessing "GoldenDragon" intended to use either "harrych" or "mojito" for that post, since he was referring to "JHolmesJr" as the third person. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I'm guessing "GoldenDragon" intended to use either "harrych" or "mojito" for that post, since he was referring to "JHolmesJr" as the third person. :wink:

Well why would you think that? He's paging for his particular clone holmes and he used the clone GD to reply to the same nick that paged for another nick. This is just a big fuck up.

It's like i say paging for takashi and then i reply with my own nick. it's just a big stupid fuck up.

Btw paging for leongsam paging for leongsam.

How is the naked bike ride?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah and partners exploits remind me of the crack detective team that criminals all over the world fear ...inspector clouseau and cato

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't guess. We are all the same person. Hair turns grey easily. I confirm chop chop WE are all the almighty, one and only,