• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2782629
So adorable. I wish I had a daughter...:smile:
Can make one with ginfreely.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

jw5

Loyal
"I've been telling Singaporeans just how good the PAP is for 20 of those 53 years."

"Why only 20/53...not 53/53 ???"

"Because 53 years ago there was no internet for me to start a forum on you twit."

jw5

Loyal
"What surprised me the most is that they managed to capture me wanking even though I don't have a webcam. The technology used by these scammers must be truly amazing."

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2787414
I am urging all homos to try the female body, they will like it.

Tits are the best playthings in the world. Soft, smooth and spongy. Can press, suck, fondle, squeeze. Can even tit fuck if they are big enough. And the pussy, wow! It's the best tunnel in the world. Moist, loving and cavernous. But most important, there is no shit in there. Your dick will thank you. :biggrin:
If this planet has only Ginfreely and Leongsam, would you turn gay with Leongsam or make love to Ginfreely? :tongue::sneaky::roflmao:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2795016
1. The education system is managed and run by pappies who have thrived with the system and are happy to let their children continuing thriving in the system. They are not that interested in having a bunch of "young thinkers" emerging from the youths of Singapore, in fact, it will be detrimental to them considering how narrow minded and self serving they are. Contrary to popular opinion among the "oppies", the pappies are not that stupid. :biggrin:

2. Most sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated, while some suffer from delusions of grandeur. This is not going to change and will be very difficult to change, at least not in the short to medium term. :wink:
Words of wisdom!
bow-gif.40441

jw5

Loyal
"When my kids were still very young, I used my wife's breast milk with my morning coffee."

"Did you squeeze her neh or you ask her to squeeze into your coffee cup?"

"Sometimes I squeezed her boobs, sometimes she squeezed. If we are lazy, we just get it from the fridge, where she kept her breast milk."