• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
"Fight over who shd pee pee first
Both shd play scissor paper stone, winner pee first
Now must trouble police to investigate pee pee case
Pee pee also need to fight, people in sinkapore really cranking ah"

jw5

Loyal
"When a system is weak on enforcing the rules a great injustice is done to those who put in the effort to follow the rules in the first place."

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2751662
I could see that the animosity displayed against @glockman was not only unreasonable, but also unnatural with the clear objective of trying to force a reaction.

I remember that was how school girls who lacked self-confidence in themselves used to interact with the popular guys in school. They could not muster enough courage and confidence to do it the positive way and had to resort to attacking the good guys with all the cooked-up excuses.

I also remember we had a fat girl who publicly declared that she hated the most handsome guy in school. You see my point ? That was the only way she could get her name associated with the most popular guy in school.
More words of wisdom!
bow-gif.40441

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
"Stinkaporeans get what they fucking deserved.
to stay head down down and arseholes up high high to be tiew to be kann to be fucked by those laughing and laughing all the way to their fucking banks."

jw5

Loyal
"You need to be rich in order to give in abundance."

"I volunteer a lot of my time as a PA grassroots leader. Therefore, I am rich."

jw5

Loyal
"The surest evidence that the PAP is doing the right thing is the 70% support they received in the last election."

jw5

Loyal
"want to be cheapskate then don't be surprised to be farked by the cheapskate airline."

jw5

Loyal
"When we were called up we were totally cut off from civilisation for 4 weeks. There was ONE public phone assigned to the whole company. Limit was 2 minutes per soldier twice per week.
None of us killed ourselves despite the shocking deprivation inflicted upon us. Our parents survived too."

"The phone booth was so far and I never bothered to call. Lol"