• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
"That's the problem with young parents. Father look at hand phone, mother also look at hand phone ... End up kids also learn and no one bothers about safety."

jw5

Loyal
"They search the SAF scholar database.................................. for generals who are about to leave the SAF or their current position."

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2733468
I am not a fan of butts, most of my guy friends are.
Maybe because my ranjiao is short, so i prefer small butts for maximum penetration.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

jw5

Loyal
"You have to be kidding there are millions of people in Singapore who don't deserve to be treated well and that starts with the 70% who voted for the PAP."

jw5

Loyal
"If your child stupid, then tuition is essential.. period."

"If your child is stupid, no amount of tuition will help either!"

jw5

Loyal
"Bomb shelter is like your CPF:

Safe to get in, but you can never come out when everything around you collapsed."

jw5

Loyal
"I'm open minded and am willing to accept inputs from others in order to decide for myself who the best is.

For example I started off supporting the oppies but after reading john tan's posts I realised that the PAP is the best.

There is nothing worse than closing your mind and stubbornly sticking to your beliefs despite overwhelming evidence that they are out of date."

jw5

Loyal
"This cannot be true because it has already been established internationally that Ho Ching is a better investor than Warren Buffet."