• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'CIA created ISIS', says Julian Assange as Wikileaks releases 500k US cables

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
well as far as i can tell from my keyboard you don't appear to be, but who knows in real life? Maybe you got send some money to ISIS? :laugh: Just joking ah. jangan marah.

can I ask you to think a bit further beyond simply reading what he is writing? As in why is he doing it? I feel that something is really bothering him and he really has no way of expressing it other than to come after you. Maybe you should simply ask him what's bothering him. As much as I would like to, since I am not a Muslim, I think I cannot answer him to his satisfaction.

Also, those anti-muslim atrocities. That's why I say no one innocent so I feel no one should point fingers, BUT, and a very important BUT is that we are right now in Singapore. Next to us is Malaysia and Indonesia. Myanmar and China are a world away. Closer to home experiences + news from the US would point to Muslims being at fault for a lot of problems. The chances of people here experiencing discrimination by muslims is quite high. I am not saying that Muslims don't experience that in return, but nobody will feel it unless they are the victim rite?

People from this region have next to no contact with Jews and Rohingya. Even China also like alien sometimes. I can also attest in my personal life to having problems with Muslims because I am not one. I feel that that I should treat each person as an individual. I have had Malays threaten me simply because I am cina babi. I have also had Malays show me kindness. However, maybe what was done to him was so bad, or he sees other mistreatment so bad and he cannot accept it.

I think you are the most qualified to solve this. Please consider asking him. :smile:

I said this resident mudslime whore is just practicing Taqqiya. If he was a wonderful mudslime as he claimed to be he would have condemn the misuse of the religion but he supports it. N he mentions the treatment of the Uyghurs n rohinda . As if the general mudslimes give a shit about them.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said this resident mudslime whore is just practicing Taqqiya. If he was a wonderful mudslime as he claimed to be he would have condemn the misuse of the religion but he supports it. N he mentions the treatment of the Uyghurs n rohinda . As if the general mudslimes give a shit about them.

taqiya is lying. Dishonesty in any form is just dishonesty no matter the purpose. But from what little I understand, before you can "taqiya", a lot of hurdles have to be jumped. i.e. have to be serious as in risk of death and no other choice given. Also, other alternatives like choosing to die or migrating is considered preferable. It's the lowest of the low from what I was told.

As for religion, well, anything can be used. Kong Hee? Anything involving people with selfish interests will end up being misused. For another example, you have to look no further than wills of the deceased. Beneficiaries in wills have been known to try and subvert the will of the deceased. Really, there is no end to this nonsense so long as people are selfish.

Rohingya I don't know shit, Uighurs, I feel sorry for them if unjustly treated, because people all have the same feelings. If bad people, they can go and die. If good people, they shouldn't have to feel fear, suffering etc... And general mudslime. Well, if you can call a single ingredient of rojak the whole rojak, then I'm with you. The religion is the rojak sauce. Any big group of people especially based on belief is a whole bunch of different stuff. The Arabs, will add a whole bunch of stuff, the North Africans another bunch of stuff, the Persians another bunch of stuff, the Ottomans... I could go on.

And to me that is the biggest problem. I really don't know what is really specific about any set of rules that is contained in books so big, you can kill a person by throwing the book at them. If you can't do it in a single page in point form, as far as I'm concerned, it's not worth the trouble and is probably going to contradict itself at some point. Having that much to learn and read is a conceit. A fabulous conceit meant to impress regular people with.

:smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well as far as i can tell from my keyboard you don't appear to be, but who knows in real life? Maybe you got send some money to ISIS? :laugh: Just joking ah. jangan marah.

can I ask you to think a bit further beyond simply reading what he is writing? As in why is he doing it? I feel that something is really bothering him and he really has no way of expressing it other than to come after you. Maybe you should simply ask him what's bothering him. As much as I would like to, since I am not a Muslim, I think I cannot answer him to his satisfaction.

Also, those anti-muslim atrocities. That's why I say no one innocent so I feel no one should point fingers, BUT, and a very important BUT is that we are right now in Singapore. Next to us is Malaysia and Indonesia. Myanmar and China are a world away. Closer to home experiences + news from the US would point to Muslims being at fault for a lot of problems. The chances of people here experiencing discrimination by muslims is quite high. I am not saying that Muslims don't experience that in return, but nobody will feel it unless they are the victim rite?

People from this region have next to no contact with Jews and Rohingya. Even China also like alien sometimes. I can also attest in my personal life to having problems with Muslims because I am not one. I feel that that I should treat each person as an individual. I have had Malays threaten me simply because I am cina babi. I have also had Malays show me kindness. However, maybe what was done to him was so bad, or he sees other mistreatment so bad and he cannot accept it.

I think you are the most qualified to solve this. Please consider asking him. :smile:

Hehe....my nick is whoami. But i am actually no stranger to Malay community. No i am not a celebrity or borlumpar ministers/grassroot leader. I cant even write proper english to begin with. So if i indeed sent $$ to IS, i wont be in here tcss with u guys. :smile: But on a serious note, i challenge TH to report me to the authority since he consider me as a terrorist. He even consider MUIS as a fundamentalist....terrorist! I challenge him....but we all know he has no guts...but just like the other 3 balless warriors.. Look at all his post.....hallmark of IS ideology. See who up lorry first.:smile:

Fyi i have been discussing and replying his post for more than a year ( i think). He should have all my reply by now. And if he still not happy or satified with all my repeated replies, what can i do? Tio boh bro? As i have told u before his question are all repeated one lah. Infact his post doesnt sound to me like who who wishes to know the truth but rather to bring down and insult Islam. Cursing and calling names and expect me to ask him wats bothering him. Are u kiddin me bro? Actually i am a easy going person. I would have long time ignore him. But i still try my best to discuss with TH. But useless lah. Hes not wanting answers but simply to insult my religion. I already ignore his side kick pap borlaumpar jt. TH next.

Correct. No one is innocent and perfect. But to TH so long a Muslim commit certain crime he will single out all Muslims. Look at his post. Bias to me. I dont put all jews or xtians down. I only single out those zionist group. And i already posted some examples of how evil the zionist jews were by instigating rivalry between fellow muslims and xtians and putting former as scapegoat. As for discrimination, both muslims and non muslims also share same plight. But TH will always disagree and will accuse the muslims as the aggressor whereas the non muslims as the victims. TH is not stupid. Look at all the copy paste info. Tat proves hes aware of wats happening but chose to be bias against Muslims. So wats the point of discussing with him?

Again there will be some black sheeps on the part of Malay/Muslims. But generally in Sinkieland we are ok lah. I also ever kena hantam by Ceena. In workplace also discriminated by ceena. My ceena colleagues all promoted to clerks but i still remain a peon during my younger days lah. Fortunately i manage to upgrade myself, joined a foreign firm which reward staffs base on performance and not on race.

No lah. Whoami not really qualified to answer all questions pertaining to Islam especially. I am no ulama but i will try my best to answer within my knowledge. Plse dont ask me to ask TH as i dont see the need to. Why? Cos he has been asking me tons and tons of question all these while. Didnt u notice it? But he chose not to accept my answers cos he will come back again with the same questions again and again. Even after giving him a satisfactory answers next thing he will change topic. One example he kpkb fasting mth Muslims eat like glutton and why MUIS no interfere. I told him if MUIS intervene and stop issueing halal license, u will also kpkb and said Islam bias against non muslim business. Head i also kenna. Tail i also kenna. Next post he switch to different topic pertaining to Msia. No BS. So u tell me if u were in my shoes would u still feed him again and again...same old questions and answers?

As for u bro. U are welcome to ask anytime u are in doubt. I find tat u are fair and not so bias like the other two morons. Just for tat i am willing to sacrifice some of my precious time to answer ur post.:smile:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again there will be some black sheeps on the part of Malay/Muslims. But generally in Sinkieland we are ok lah. I also ever kena hantam by Ceena. In workplace also discriminated by ceena. My ceena colleagues all promoted to clerks but i still remain a peon during my younger days lah. Fortunately i manage to upgrade myself, joined a foreign firm which reward staffs base on performance and not on race.

I am very sorry to hear about the discrimination against you. It saddens me. :frown: Don't even need to be non-Chinese. Even Chinese different dialect group got shit already.

No lah. Whoami not really qualified to answer all questions pertaining to Islam especially. I am no ulama but i will try my best to answer within my knowledge. Plse dont ask me to ask TH as i dont see the need to. Why? Cos he has been asking me tons and tons of question all these while. Didnt u notice it? But he chose not to accept my answers cos he will come back again with the same questions again and again. Even after giving him a satisfactory answers next thing he will change topic. One example he kpkb fasting mth Muslims eat like glutton and why MUIS no interfere. I told him if MUIS intervene and stop issueing halal license, u will also kpkb and said Islam bias against non muslim business. Head i also kenna. Tail i also kenna. Next post he switch to different topic pertaining to Msia. No BS. So u tell me if u were in my shoes would u still feed him again and again...same old questions and answers?

that's my point rite? I don't think he wants answers. As you say, no matter how you answer it still doesn't seem to work, so maybe he wants something else. I dunno but maybe reassurance?

As for u bro. U are welcome to ask anytime u are in doubt. I find tat u are fair and not so bias like the other two morons. Just for tat i am willing to sacrifice some of my precious time to answer ur post.:smile:

I don't like injustice. It really rubs me the wrong way. But thanks for answering me. As far as I am concerned, I am a nobody, but I am curious and I don't like unfairness. I just would like to see more people being fair to one another. All hurting one another for some stupid reason makes me sick. No need to even look for religion or race. Parent to child, teacher student, gahmen, etc... already too much. Sick. :sick: That's why I hope that from some stuff I write, I hope people are not bullied so much. My concern is that someone here not happy and go out and tekan another Malay/Muslim for nothing. The guy who kena tekan retaliate. Then it truly never ends.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very sorry to hear about the discrimination against you. It saddens me. :frown: Don't even need to be non-Chinese. Even Chinese different dialect group got shit already.

that's my point rite? I don't think he wants answers. As you say, no matter how you answer it still doesn't seem to work, so maybe he wants something else. I dunno but maybe reassurance?

I don't like injustice. It really rubs me the wrong way. But thanks for answering me. As far as I am concerned, I am a nobody, but I am curious and I don't like unfairness. I just would like to see more people being fair to one another. All hurting one another for some stupid reason makes me sick. No need to even look for religion or race. Parent to child, teacher student, gahmen, etc... already too much. Sick. :sick: That's why I hope that from some stuff I write, I hope people are not bullied so much. My concern is that someone here not happy and go out and tekan another Malay/Muslim for nothing. The guy who kena tekan retaliate. Then it truly never ends.

U got 80% chinese. Bound to have competition among themselves. Even we Malays also have competition in work place. Envious among one another. So i dont agree when someone said Malays or Muslims always protect their own kind.

If he wants something else then be transparent and straight to the point. Ask and u shall be answered. But dont keep asking same again and again.

I have lots of good xtian friends. Have a couple here too. So i try every possible way to refrain myself from questioning the bible....not to hurt their feelings. Wheres those 4 echo chambers never stop condemning Islam/Malays.

Maybe u are new here. I notice at one time alot of anti Indians and anti PAP threads/post here. But u see...nowadays latter and former quiet down leow. Now is anti Malay/Islam. Very hot topic! But is ok with me. Do some some csi and u will know whos the culprit.:whistling:

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U got 80% chinese. Bound to have competition among themselves. Even we Malays also have competition in work place. Envious among one another. So i dont agree when someone said Malays or Muslims always protect their own kind.

interesting to hear that.

If he wants something else then be transparent and straight to the point. Ask and u shall be answered. But dont keep asking same again and again.

good if he asks for what he wants.

I have lots of good xtian friends. Have a couple here too. So i try every possible way to refrain myself from questioning the bible....not to hurt their feelings. Wheres those 4 echo chambers never stop condemning Islam/Malays.

maybe this is where i differ from you. I question a lot. Maybe too much for some people. After all, to a question is about curiosity no? a desire to know or differentiate. I won't attack, because that's just unkind. I dunno about those guys, but why do Islam/Malays always lump together? I find that curious if you will indulge my questioning.

Maybe u are new here. I notice at one time alot of anti Indians and anti PAP threads/post here. But u see...nowadays latter and former quiet down leow. Now is anti Malay/Islam. Very hot topic! But is ok with me. Do some some csi and u will know whos the culprit.:whistling:

I think 3 months maybe four now. It's not too difficult to guess who's the culprit, but I'm more interested in why... questioning again... :laugh:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
interesting to hear that.

good if he asks for what he wants.

maybe this is where i differ from you. I question a lot. Maybe too much for some people. After all, to a question is about curiosity no? a desire to know or differentiate. I won't attack, because that's just unkind. I dunno about those guys, but why do Islam/Malays always lump together? I find that curious if you will indulge my questioning.

I think 3 months maybe four now. It's not too difficult to guess who's the culprit, but I'm more interested in why... questioning again... :laugh:

Haha...I seldom ask TH question. But on one occasion i asked him is OT god Jesus too. But he refuse to answer me.:roflmao: One way traffic...mana boleh. Tak adil lah.:roflmao:

I suppose those stereotype will lump Islam/Malays together. Do they do tat in ME countries like Arabs/Islam? Beats me. Not many but i do know there are Malays who converted to xtians.

Haha...maybe u should ask those guys why keep questioning again and again?:sleep: I also curious.:thumbsdown:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha...I seldom ask TH question. But on one occasion i asked him is OT god Jesus too. But he refuse to answer me.:roflmao: One way traffic...mana boleh. Tak adil lah.:roflmao:

I suppose those stereotype will lump Islam/Malays together. Do they do tat in ME countries like Arabs/Islam? Beats me. Not many but i do know there are Malays who converted to xtians.

Haha...maybe u should ask those guys why keep questioning again and again?:sleep: I also curious.:thumbsdown:

hai... maybe my curiosity reflex, I guess got good and got bad. Good is maybe that's why I ended up talking to so many people about so many things in the 1st place. I also got to find out got so many different points of view even within same group. Bad I guess is if nothing interesting, I don't see the point in asking no matter how serious the issue. Everything they write about I largely already know the argument so nothing new. But I never see your point of view before because Malays never talk about religion to me. Can talk about most things, but moment discussion turns to religion macam kerang. For other Muslims, less sensitive, but still sensitive. But OTOH, Christians love talking about it. Jews too.

So, I find what you say really interesting. For me 1st time hearing from live Malay their view on Islam.

Stupid reason rite? :laugh:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

ME countries very different make up. Some very Muslim, like of course Saudi, but some like Israel very different. Others have majority, but many other smaller groups.

Well, if TH, got something bothering him, he should ask. I guess he mentioned taqiya before. I do ask if something's bothering me before I get too upset and reasonable people don't bother me no matter what their creed. If I run into an exremist, then no way am I going to be nice to them.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hai... maybe my curiosity reflex, I guess got good and got bad. Good is maybe that's why I ended up talking to so many people about so many things in the 1st place. I also got to find out got so many different points of view even within same group. Bad I guess is if nothing interesting, I don't see the point in asking no matter how serious the issue. Everything they write about I largely already know the argument so nothing new. But I never see your point of view before because Malays never talk about religion to me. Can talk about most things, but moment discussion turns to religion macam kerang. For other Muslims, less sensitive, but still sensitive. But OTOH, Christians love talking about it. Jews too.

So, I find what you say really interesting. For me 1st time hearing from live Malay their view on Islam.

Stupid reason rite? :laugh:

I suppose most of us Malays, born Muslims. So we just follow what our parents taught and told us to do. Not much of why perform this or that. If u really wish to know and discuss about Islam u may try asking those Muslim converts. Those who converted not cos of marriage but in search of the truth. Tons of them at Muslims convert Association of Singapore. Those converts are more knowledgeable then we born Muslims.

After 9/11 Muslims tend to be low profile. As u should know even in Sinkieland we are not spared. At times we do hear non muslim colleagues passing certain comments on Muslims...especially when theres another terrorist attack. So u think Muslims have confident to reply to ur reply? Have confidence to discuss Islam? Just like in this forum...whatever reply i posted here u think those 4 echo chambers accepted it. I doubt so. As for xtians, yes, i always heard them spreading the word of "love". Very positive message. Very touching. :smile:Their intention, of course, is to convert us to xtianity (later stage). Is their perogatives. Anyway not tat hard to be xtians. Semua halal. Hehehehe...

Alamak, serious? U first time heard abt Islam here? Courtesy from whoami.:smile: But i hope, my reply is strictly my opinion. I cant speak on behalf of Muslims from all over the world.:thumbsdown: No lah....ur reason not stupid. Cant blame u since u dont have the opportunity to discuss with Sinkie Muslims.:wink:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ME countries very different make up. Some very Muslim, like of course Saudi, but some like Israel very different. Others have majority, but many other smaller groups.

Well, if TH, got something bothering him, he should ask. I guess he mentioned taqiya before. I do ask if something's bothering me before I get too upset and reasonable people don't bother me no matter what their creed. If I run into an exremist, then no way am I going to be nice to them.

Actually in Islam theres tons and tons of topic to discuss. Chinese say kong bay leow. Certain things done 1400yrs ago maybe valid then. Eg But for present time it may not be practical anymore.

TH have lots and lots of questions to ask. But those questions are just meant to ridicule Islam. Not cos he wish to know why. Hes very good in google search. U think hes ignorant and naive? Ur wrong, bro. Hes The Hypocrite. :roflmao: As i had mentioned like killing of enemy of Islams, murtad, hypocrites...those were necessary measure cos if we dont eliminate those hypocrites, they will kill us too. Remember, our Prophet were sent down as a Messenger of God and his mission is to spread Islam. But TH will said Islam is a violent religion. If Muslims dont kill non believers, that Muslims is not a genuine Muslim. Yes. Tats what hes been telling me. Tats the ideology of IS. I am sure IS proud of TH post. Hope ISD reading this too.:whistling:

As forTaqiyya, it is primarily a Shiite practice and not well developed in the Sunni Schools of Fiqh. Accordingly, most Sunni Muslims, are often unaware of the practice even existing. However, functionally, Taqiyya is dissimulation or intentionally lying or falsifying your beliefs in order to avoid persecution. Now, according to Islam, lying is a sin, so the counterweight to perform this must be great enough to justify the lying. Accordingly, Taqiyya is only performed in cases where a person risks serious bodily harm by professing his religious beliefs. Muslims are not afraid of such grievous circumstances in many countries (especially Western ones) as the laws stand currently. Countries where Taqiyya is expressed typically tend to be very conservative and repressive countries. For example, the Alawite community has practiced Taqiyya concerning a number of their syncretic practices to avoid violence from the Syrian Sunni Majority for those Non-Islamic beliefs and practices. (I copy paste fm another forum.) So i am very sure TH will blasphemy the Quran n said is alright for Muslims to lie 24/7 ev where...at home..workplace..when he jolly well know such practise by Shite only allowed during war time. Such practise cannot be abused. Same as marrying 4 wives. One cant simply abuse the practise. We have to look at the situation...whether tat particular time warrant such practise.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose most of us Malays, born Muslims. So we just follow what our parents taught and told us to do. Not much of why perform this or that. If u really wish to know and discuss about Islam u may try asking those Muslim converts. Those who converted not cos of marriage but in search of the truth. Tons of them at Muslims convert Association of Singapore. Those converts are more knowledgeable then we born Muslims.

as you say. kong bay leow. stuff 1400 years ago may or may not be valid anymore. for me personally, effort too high reward too low to study any religion so cheem one. I prefer to be as kind and forgiving as i possibly can be, then when i die whatever happens happens. If god or allah accepts me then great, if not because i never go pray, then i am also willing to accept that fate. like joining exclusive club, the only entrance fee i will pay is with my actions that affect others, not worshipping. That's why I'm more interested in the human side of the story.

I know why there are converts to Islam. They find the ideology better and more suitable. I just wonder what Malays born into the religion think because I have no chance to ask and no way to find out because as you say born into it. Do they ever wonder whether certain things correct or not, like sunat and korban or do they just do because all their family did it? I wonder what goes on in their minds.

After 9/11 Muslims tend to be low profile. As u should know even in Sinkieland we are not spared. At times we do hear non muslim colleagues passing certain comments on Muslims...especially when theres another terrorist attack. So u think Muslims have confident to reply to ur reply? Have confidence to discuss Islam? Just like in this forum...whatever reply i posted here u think those 4 echo chambers accepted it. I doubt so. As for xtians, yes, i always heard them spreading the word of "love". Very positive message. Very touching. :smile:Their intention, of course, is to convert us to xtianity (later stage). Is their perogatives. Anyway not tat hard to be xtians. Semua halal. Hehehehe...

yes 9/11. terrible. nothing us regular people can do about it. sorry if you got trouble from it.

Alamak, serious? U first time heard abt Islam here? Courtesy from whoami.:smile: But i hope, my reply is strictly my opinion. I cant speak on behalf of Muslims from all over the world.:thumbsdown: No lah....ur reason not stupid. Cant blame u since u dont have the opportunity to discuss with Sinkie Muslims.:wink:

I am only interested in your reply because you are the first person to talk openly as a sinkie malay to me. Irani shia got 1 version, egyptian got another version, Arabian got another version, Turks another. Every time I ask, I am frankly quite surprised at the differences in what they think, so no I don't expect you to speak for all muslims or even Islam, but as yourself and your own sendiri belief. It is the only version I am interested in because I am genuinely curious what sinkie Malays think. :smile:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually in Islam theres tons and tons of topic to discuss. Chinese say kong bay leow. Certain things done 1400yrs ago maybe valid then. Eg But for present time it may not be practical anymore.

TH have lots and lots of questions to ask. But those questions are just meant to ridicule Islam. Not cos he wish to know why. Hes very good in google search. U think hes ignorant and naive? Ur wrong, bro. Hes The Hypocrite. :roflmao: As i had mentioned like killing of enemy of Islams, murtad, hypocrites...those were necessary measure cos if we dont eliminate those hypocrites, they will kill us too. Remember, our Prophet were sent down as a Messenger of God and his mission is to spread Islam. But TH will said Islam is a violent religion. If Muslims dont kill non believers, that Muslims is not a genuine Muslim. Yes. Tats what hes been telling me. Tats the ideology of IS. I am sure IS proud of TH post. Hope ISD reading this too.:whistling:

I cannot and will not judge TH, he is himself. I am not going to judge another person for what they say unless he runs after you with a parang, then I will do something. Otherwise, I will just talk like I do to everyone here. I treasure people being allowed to speak no matter right or wrong. If I don't agree, I will just say so. Even close family don't agree and call each other names. To me it's perfectly fine and part of any relationship. Potong people or encourage people to go and die I will not accept.

As forTaqiyya, it is primarily a Shiite practice and not well developed in the Sunni Schools of Fiqh. Accordingly, most Sunni Muslims, are often unaware of the practice even existing. However, functionally, Taqiyya is dissimulation or intentionally lying or falsifying your beliefs in order to avoid persecution. Now, according to Islam, lying is a sin, so the counterweight to perform this must be great enough to justify the lying. Accordingly, Taqiyya is only performed in cases where a person risks serious bodily harm by professing his religious beliefs. Muslims are not afraid of such grievous circumstances in many countries (especially Western ones) as the laws stand currently. Countries where Taqiyya is expressed typically tend to be very conservative and repressive countries. For example, the Alawite community has practiced Taqiyya concerning a number of their syncretic practices to avoid violence from the Syrian Sunni Majority for those Non-Islamic beliefs and practices. (I copy paste fm another forum.) So i am very sure TH will blasphemy the Quran n said is alright for Muslims to lie 24/7 ev where...at home..workplace..when he jolly well know such practise by Shite only allowed during war time. Such practise cannot be abused. Same as marrying 4 wives. One cant simply abuse the practise. We have to look at the situation...whether tat particular time warrant such practise.
this is the kind of info that I think the rest of the world should hear about more often. No need to call names and get dragged down by arguing. It's very refreshing to hear a clear and explicit explanation. I feel like I just had a nice shower after running in the hot sun reading this! :thumbsup:

thank you for sharing. :notworthy:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot and will not judge TH, he is himself. I am not going to judge another person for what they say unless he runs after you with a parang, then I will do something. Otherwise, I will just talk like I do to everyone here. I treasure people being allowed to speak no matter right or wrong. If I don't agree, I will just say so. Even close family don't agree and call each other names. To me it's perfectly fine and part of any relationship. Potong people or encourage people to go and die I will not accept.

this is the kind of info that I think the rest of the world should hear about more often. No need to call names and get dragged down by arguing. It's very refreshing to hear a clear and explicit explanation. I feel like I just had a nice shower after running in the hot sun reading this! :thumbsup:

thank you for sharing. :notworthy:

How abt cursing u and telling u u got rot in hell?:rolleyes: And how abt they curses u and calling u swine? Just for not agreeing with their post i kana hantam with those swearing.:rolleyes: Anyway i am used to those losers. By cursing and swearing it speaks on their upbringing...and of course their religion. Family cursing i think ok lah...blood thicker than water they said. But here they and me are total strangers.

Ehh.....to me taqiyah doesnt hold any significant, imo. Cos frankly we dont even practise such. Dont see the need to in our daily life.:smile:

Most welcome.:thumbsup:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as you say. kong bay leow. stuff 1400 years ago may or may not be valid anymore. for me personally, effort too high reward too low to study any religion so cheem one. I prefer to be as kind and forgiving as i possibly can be, then when i die whatever happens happens. If god or allah accepts me then great, if not because i never go pray, then i am also willing to accept that fate. like joining exclusive club, the only entrance fee i will pay is with my actions that affect others, not worshipping. That's why I'm more interested in the human side of the story.

I know why there are converts to Islam. They find the ideology better and more suitable. I just wonder what Malays born into the religion think because I have no chance to ask and no way to find out because as you say born into it. Do they ever wonder whether certain things correct or not, like sunat and korban or do they just do because all their family did it? I wonder what goes on in their minds.

yes 9/11. terrible. nothing us regular people can do about it. sorry if you got trouble from it.

I am only interested in your reply because you are the first person to talk openly as a sinkie malay to me. Irani shia got 1 version, egyptian got another version, Arabian got another version, Turks another. Every time I ask, I am frankly quite surprised at the differences in what they think, so no I don't expect you to speak for all muslims or even Islam, but as yourself and your own sendiri belief. It is the only version I am interested in because I am genuinely curious what sinkie Malays think. :smile:

In Islam, how u treat fellow beings also play an important role. Manners. Between manners and knowledge Islam favour the former. Whats the point having immense knowledge like Satan but arrogant.

Converts who embraced Islam generally out of curiosity. After 9/11 some of them were curious. Wish to know what is Islam...why killing here and there. So by the grace of Allah, they understood Islam is a peaceful religion but hijacked by some terrorists. I always told my children. If in doubt, as u mentioned like sunat and korban, always go back to basic. Go back to the scripture. Answers are there. So, subahannallah, they understand why they need to pray, fast, etc etc. They are adults. They are responsible for their own deeds.

Just like xtians who have thousands of different denominations, we may have different version...in prayers....do and donts. But end of the day we attend friday prayers and worship one God ie. Allah. I go Shia Mosque....they attend Sunni mosque. No problem. They even lead the prayer too. No problem.

Btw just curious. Are u a jiuhukia? Xtian? Is ok if u dont wish to answer.:wink:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Islam, how u treat fellow beings also play an important role. Manners. Between manners and knowledge Islam favour the former. Whats the point having immense knowledge like Satan but arrogant.

Converts who embraced Islam generally out of curiosity. After 9/11 some of them were curious. Wish to know what is Islam...why killing here and there. So by the grace of Allah, they understood Islam is a peaceful religion but hijacked by some terrorists. I always told my children. If in doubt, as u mentioned like sunat and korban, always go back to basic. Go back to the scripture. Answers are there. So, subahannallah, they understand why they need to pray, fast, etc etc. They are adults. They are responsible for their own deeds.

Just like xtians who have thousands of different denominations, we may have different version...in prayers....do and donts. But end of the day we attend friday prayers and worship one God ie. Allah. I go Shia Mosque....they attend Sunni mosque. No problem. They even lead the prayer too. No problem.

Btw just curious. Are u a jiuhukia? Xtian? Is ok if u dont wish to answer.:wink:
jiuhukia-ex, but left long time ago. primary school.

Religions I prefer to take ala carte not wholesale. From Islam, I take hospitality rules, forgiveness. From Christianity, most things that Jesus said and did -- everything else is just not worth it for me. From Judaism, funnily enough is how to live humbly and simply. From Buddhism, how not to cause suffering, compassion etc.etc. it's quite a long list.... So you can call me what you want -- maybe rojak.

Like I don't agree with either sunat or korban and I will say so and share my reasons why if people are curious and ask me, but I will not force ideas and attack people for believing differently. I will however not tolerate forcible violence on people. So to some extent how ideas are delivered to me are not so important, but rather how good the ideas are. For an analogy, if messenger well presented and good mannered give regular message, I'm not impressed. But if a beggar comes in, spitting and cursing, but gives great insight, I will be impressed and that's why I'm willing to tolerate stuff if there's truth to be learned.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jiuhukia-ex, but left long time ago. primary school.

Religions I prefer to take ala carte not wholesale. From Islam, I take hospitality rules, forgiveness. From Christianity, most things that Jesus said and did -- everything else is just not worth it for me. From Judaism, funnily enough is how to live humbly and simply. From Buddhism, how not to cause suffering, compassion etc.etc. it's quite a long list.... So you can call me what you want -- maybe rojak.

Like I don't agree with either sunat or korban and I will say so and share my reasons why if people are curious and ask me, but I will not force ideas and attack people for believing differently. I will however not tolerate forcible violence on people. So to some extent how ideas are delivered to me are not so important, but rather how good the ideas are. For an analogy, if messenger well presented and good mannered give regular message, I'm not impressed. But if a beggar comes in, spitting and cursing, but gives great insight, I will be impressed and that's why I'm willing to tolerate stuff if there's truth to be learned.

Regardg ur example of the beggar...i know wat u mean. Too bad such person doesnt fit into wat i had posted before. Sopan before intelligence. Look at satan. Tats how he lead mankind astray.

Ok...y do u disgree with sunat dan korban? Just agree to disagree...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardg ur example of the beggar...i know wat u mean. Too bad such person doesnt fit into wat i had posted before. Sopan before intelligence. Look at satan. Tats how he lead mankind astray.

Ok...y do u disgree with sunat dan korban? Just agree to disagree...
well sure first of all I don't understand the necessity. A lot of pain for all parties in both practices. Sunat to me like needless elective surgery with risk, but unclear benefit. Korban i feel can encourage the psycho-mechanics of group bullying and violence. seriously no compulsion to answer, but if you think you have info for me, I am ready to hear.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well sure first of all I don't understand the necessity. A lot of pain for all parties in both practices. Sunat to me like needless elective surgery with risk, but unclear benefit. Korban i feel can encourage the psycho-mechanics of group bullying and violence. seriously no compulsion to answer, but if you think you have info for me, I am ready to hear.

Lets talk about sunat. Nowadays mana ada sakit. That part will be numbed lah. Now some GPs in sinkieland provide sunat services too. Its quite common among non muslims to have sunat. Ok.. before Muslims perform their prayers they have to ensure their pte parts are wash and clean. Cleanliness, including the difficulty of cleaning what lies beneath the foreskin in preparation for acts of worship, as well as being helpful in preventing the spread of disease and health-related complications. Imagine each time one have to pull back the skin to clean away the residue before performing prayers? And i think it may hurt if u pull to hard. In fact i ever heard my non muslim colleagues telling me hes going for sunat not cos he wish to convert but several times when he zipped his pants it caught with the skin...and its painful. Ok...tats for religious reasons. As for non religious reason, it also have some medical beneifits.

https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision

As for korban, why did u say psycho mechanics...bullying and violence? Can elaborate?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets talk about sunat. Nowadays mana ada sakit. That part will be numbed lah. Now some GPs in sinkieland provide sunat services too. Its quite common among non muslims to have sunat. Ok.. before Muslims perform their prayers they have to ensure their pte parts are wash and clean. Cleanliness, including the difficulty of cleaning what lies beneath the foreskin in preparation for acts of worship, as well as being helpful in preventing the spread of disease and health-related complications. Imagine each time one have to pull back the skin to clean away the residue before performing prayers? And i think it may hurt if u pull to hard. In fact i ever heard my non muslim colleagues telling me hes going for sunat not cos he wish to convert but several times when he zipped his pants it caught with the skin...and its painful. Ok...tats for religious reasons. As for non religious reason, it also have some medical beneifits.

as a person who had it done for medical reasons, I found the benefit dubious, not really there. I had it done as an adult so am painfully aware of the differences. I regret listening to advice to do so. Nowadays, all benefits associated with sunat can be achieved through other means such as foreskin loosening or phrenectomy. Really find no benefit, but a lot of discomfort. A lot of American and American medical standards are strangely enough are exceedingly pro-sunat because of a lot of Jewish influence. It's automatically done. Other western countries without such Jewish influence don't do it.

As for korban, why did u say psycho mechanics...bullying and violence? Can elaborate?

well. let's see here. grab a weak, struggling, helpless animal. hold it down with all your bros in full view of an expectant audience while it's fighting for it's life. cut it's neck and watch it slowly bleed out. Once it's done eat it to satisfy oneself and all your bros appetites.

now let's insert another human into the picture. grab a weak, struggling helpless human, probably a woman, hold her down with all your bros in full view of an expectant audience while she's fighting for her freedom. do whatever you want to satisfy yourselves and your bros appetites. cutting neck optional.

a few women who witnessed korban who were not desensitized to it told me it reminded them of witnessing gang rape where all the audience were in full support.

once it's well practiced enough, people get desensitized and used to such power imbalance. So professional slaughterhouses all full of animal abusers. Don't even need to look to far. NZ mosque shootings exactly like FPS video game. People keep playing that shit, desensitizes them.