• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

'CIA created ISIS', says Julian Assange as Wikileaks releases 500k US cables

well let's just pick one topic and stick to it. otherwise we'll all be chasing each others' tails. Maybe start a new thread that's easy to answer? Like religious discrimination in Mudland maybe?

Dude, u can start the thread if you want,,,,and let the mudslime whore contribute

nightsafari

Dude, u can start the thread if you want,,,,and let the mudslime whore contribute
ok help me out here. what single thing bothers you the most. Is it the mudland shit?

see the thing is when you see the word Islam, you see a whole bunch of shit perpetrated on non-Muslims and rightfully so. he on the other hand sees something altogether different. When you get mad at him, you might as well be attacking the shirt he chose to wear that day. He doesn't understand where your unhappiness comes from and will therefore just label you a nut and will give you answers he feels that a nut deserves accordingly.... in his opinion for merely attacking the shirt he wears.

No solution. You just end up a whole bunch of frustrating non-answers on top of all the shit you already perceive going on.

I'm not saying anyone here is wrong or an asshole. Just that you don't understand each other's basis.

ok help me out here. what single thing bothers you the most. Is it the mudland shit?

see the thing is when you see the word Islam, you see a whole bunch of shit perpetrated on non-Muslims and rightfully so. he on the other hand sees something altogether different. When you get mad at him, you might as well be attacking the shirt he chose to wear that day. He doesn't understand where your unhappiness comes from and will therefore just label you a nut and will give you answers he feels that a nut deserves accordingly.... in his opinion for merely attacking the shirt he wears.

No solution. You just end up a whole bunch of frustrating non-answers on top of all the shit you already perceive going on.

I'm not saying anyone here is wrong or an asshole. Just that you don't understand each other's basis.
What bothers me,,,if any is the hypocrisy fork tongue of the resident mudslime whore and his kakis,,,but talking about his kakis,,have not seen any rants from the Whores Gimp,,the prostitute trader,,,,

well come back and join us after you have finished. :smile:

I m going for my tereweh prayer. If have time n mood i can discuss with u. Np. As for The Hypocrite....i already discussed with him countless time. He expect me to feed him. Np. But weeks later back to same ques again. No bs. Got time u go chk his past post. Oh ya most of his ques i tried to ans within my knowledge. But when i ask him a ques he refused to ans me. Tats when i put a stop to it. Expect me to feed the troll always. Podah!

Another thing. If u guys want to discuss abt politics in msia best open up new thread. Dont hijack TS thread. Here I may share more info with regards to zionist jews/xtians evil agenda!

nightsafari

What bothers me,,,if any is the hypocrisy fork tongue of the resident mudslime whore and his kakis,,,but talking about his kakis,,have not seen any rants from the Whores Gimp,,the prostitute trader,,,,

well if nothing specific, then I can't really be of much assistance. Tell you what, nuts in this forum aside because I think we are all nuts, do post up something that bothers you when you encounter it. Then maybe let's try and get some conclusions for whatever it was that gets you riled up.

Otherwise have a good day. :thumbsup:

nightsafari

I m going for my tereweh prayer. If have time n mood i can discuss with u. Np. As for The Hypocrite....i already discussed with him countless time. He expect me to feed him. Np. But weeks later back to same ques again. No bs. Got time u go chk his past post. Oh ya most of his ques i tried to ans within my knowledge. But when i ask him a ques he refused to ans me. Tats when i put a stop to it. Expect me to feed the troll always. Podah!

Another thing. If u guys want to discuss abt politics in msia best open up new thread. Dont hijack TS thread. Here I may share more info with regards to zionist jews/xtians evil agenda!
Haiyah. let bygones be bygones. forgiveness most good no? maybe he got so angry that he can't even hear you. I mean I don't know his life, maybe somebody treated him poorly because he's not muslim. That would explain his anger. I know I kena before too. But you are not the muslim who mistreated me. If people scream at you give chance lah... Let's start afresh and see whether can settle better this time or not. Don't forget to invite me ok? :thumbsup: Who knows. Let's find out maybe we all learn something new.

Haiyah. let bygones be bygones. forgiveness most good no?

Moslems kill lots of non-moslems, whoami swine is okay with it. Non-moslems kill a single moslem, whoami gets a stroke and starts foaming at the mouth. It's the same for all the moslems. Going for their moslem prayers is a waste of time and health. They mostly forment hatred towards jews and christians based on past wars in the medieval period, while totally igoring moslem war crimes and land stealing from peaceful non-moslem kingdoms.

nightsafari

Moslems kill lots of non-moslems, whoami swine is okay with it. Non-moslems kill a single moslem, whoami gets a stroke and starts foaming at the mouth. It's the same for all the moslems. Going for their moslem prayers is a waste of time and health. They mostly forment hatred towards jews and christians based on past wars in the medieval period, while totally igoring moslem war crimes and land stealing from peaceful non-moslem kingdoms.

leaving whoami out of it for a moment, everything you said can be applied to most any group in history. Pick any of the three Abrahamic religions and you will find a version of what you just described somewhere in their proud history. It's not unique to followers of Islam. It's part of the human condition.

If you however say that we are surrounded by neigbouring countries where the Muslim majority are the biggest culprits, then yes, you are absolutely correct. In this particular period of time you are also more likely to be correct when you say Muslims are more likely to be troublemakers, but you could also point to Zionists or American or Russian or Chinese interests.

Turning around again, if you say it's the same for all the Moslems, then I have to disagree with you. It can't be all, because I've met those who won't agree with anything you suggest above. Granted, I've not met too many of them in SE Asia.

Now as for what whoami is okay with, well, I suggest whoami speaks for himself and either prove or disprove JT correct.

LordElrond

We Muslims in sinkieland knew all along it was the work of Mossad/CIA. No way half past six arab able to man a plane and crashed into wtc. And with US state of the art defence system, those planes can go undetectable? No way!

Below was a report from The Washington Times dated 10 SEPT 2001.
A 68-page paper by the Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) had this to say.

Of the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2001/sep/10/20010910-025319-6906r/

Above report was dated 10 sept. Next day 11 Sept 2001 the twin tower crash. And the US blame it on OBL? AlQueda? But judging from the report it point to Wildcard. Ruthless n cunning, Mossad and zionist jews the culprit! Such an evil and henious crime zionist jews had committed. Killed the americans and put the blame on Muslims.

Report fm Israeli longest run newspaper HAAZRET.

I have been telling u guys the war is between zionist Israel and Iran. Nothing to do with the americans. Looks like once again americans a pawn to zionist jews Israel.
Hahaha....war with Iran but not putting a single Israelite on board!
That’s because Congress is controlled by Jews.

Well said, the religion of peace indeed... and how is Islam the religion of peace when 100% of terrorists is mudslime?

leaving whoami out of it for a moment, everything you said can be applied to most any group in history. Pick any of the three Abrahamic religions and you will find a version of what you just described somewhere in their proud history. It's not unique to followers of Islam. It's part of the human condition.

If you however say that we are surrounded by neigbouring countries where the Muslim majority are the biggest culprits, then yes, you are absolutely correct. In this particular period of time you are also more likely to be correct when you say Muslims are more likely to be troublemakers, but you could also point to Zionists or American or Russian or Chinese interests.

Turning around again, if you say it's the same for all the Moslems, then I have to disagree with you. It can't be all, because I've met those who won't agree with anything you suggest above. Granted, I've not met too many of them in SE Asia.

Now as for what whoami is okay with, well, I suggest whoami speaks for himself and either prove or disprove JT correct.

I already ignore number one PAP borlumpar JT. Totally wasting my time. After all the "discussion" with him i find him rather quarrelsome. Same as The Hypocrite. Tats not discussion. Another thing is JT is a great liar. I had posted here several time i have no qualm with jews or xtians. In fact just Yesterday i stated some xtians are more righteous than some "muslims". And JT accused me of bearing hatred towards xtians and jews? As for jews i had also posted several times i admire those ultra jews, especially those from Neturei Karta, who fought alongside the Palestinians in rejecting the illegal state of Israel. JT said i ignore Muslims war crime. But i told u i dont agree with Saud, especially the killing of the journalist and cooperation with zionist jews/xtians. See JT lies? Tats why is pointless for me to discuss with him. When he start getting bersek, he will start copy paste all over the place....cursing and swearing Muslims/Islam. I have a feeling he may have been molested or raped by a fellow Malaysian.:rolleyes: So let me make myself clear again. I dont like the zionist jews/xtians. If u happen to go to old jerusalem and mingle with the people there...the people of the book i.e. xtians and jews, u will discover they are so friendly with the palestinian Muslims. The xtians tere so much diff from the xtians in Msia and sinkieland.:rolleyes:

nightsafari

I already ignore number one PAP borlumpar JT. Totally wasting my time. After all the "discussion" with him i find him rather quarrelsome. Same as The Hypocrite. Tats not discussion. Another thing is JT is a great liar. I had posted here several time i have no qualm with jews or xtians. In fact just Yesterday i stated some xtians are more righteous than some "muslims". And JT accused me of bearing hatred towards xtians and jews? As for jews i had also posted several times i admire those ultra jews, especially those from Neturei Karta, who fought alongside the Palestinians in rejecting the illegal state of Israel. JT said i ignore Muslims war crime. But i told u i dont agree with Saud, especially the killing of the journalist and cooperation with zionist jews/xtians. See JT lies? Tats why is pointless for me to discuss with him. When he start getting bersek, he will start copy paste all over the place....cursing and swearing Muslims/Islam. I have a feeling he may have been molested or raped by a fellow Malaysian.:rolleyes: So let me make myself clear again. I dont like the zionist jews/xtians. If u happen to go to old jerusalem and mingle with the people there...the people of the book i.e. xtians and jews, u will discover they are so friendly with the palestinian Muslims. The xtians tere so much diff from the xtians in Msia and sinkieland.:rolleyes:
It's always good to state a viewpoint you hold no matter what your opposition debaters think. For your supporters, at least they have a clear direction from you. For your detractors, who knows? Maybe those with an open mind will be swayed by your arguments if you make good ones. Maybe they may have a chance of seeing what you see. Would also like to point out that the number of silent readers probably far outnumbers the number of debaters. They are also choosing to agree or disagree based on what you write no matter what you feel about the people you are debating with.

As for me, I don't dare to set foot in old Jerusalem. Tel Aviv ok, but Jerusalem is too "psychically conflicted" for me. Too much at the center of their squabbles. I have met some friendly Palestinian/Israeli parties, but I've also met some bigots. So as I mentioned elsewhere, the are always good apples and bad apples in any bunch. Most are just apples who don't want to create a fuss and want to get on with their lives.

I don't think anyone on this forum tries to understand other POV. This is the wild west.

nightsafari

I don't think anyone on this forum tries to understand other POV. This is the wild west.

Thank you for sharing the observation. That is really a pity. Having an open forum where people are not afraid of stating their views no matter how lopsided or far from being acceptable in regular society is really refreshing. It's the start of having a meaningful conversation.

The problem comes with the next step where too often, people will parrot the theme du jour making the rounds of their social consciousness without conscious thought. This is akin to listening to a herd of sheep bleat. If people are willing to upgrade their arguments with their reasoning and logic, you at least have the hope of having a conversation with an active consciousness of some sort which would make the conversation worthwhile no matter the outcome.

To illustrate, The hypocrite and JT make points that I am familiar with. The former with regards to Malaysian treatment of non-Muslims, really a kind of apartheid which is true. JT, then points out what one typically can surmise living in Singapore surrounded by neighbouring Muslim countries with strong discriminatory policies and biased media channels. They do have relevant points to make which I cannot disagree with. OTOH, whoami's experience maybe altogether different and as a result he has a conflicting opinion on the matter. I don't believe his experience is any less relevant or less true to him. However, they are both touching different parts of an animal, say a chicken and calling it different things.

Even seeing their viewpoints and their reasoning alone is quite interesting. More interesting than the bleating wall of politically correct sheep that parrots endlessly without conviction. Now the next step on if people are willing to take it is to try to understand more. How wonderful that would be. Less hate, more comfort.

Less hate, more comfort.

One can open up a thread and start discussing from there. Np. Topic already discussed with reply given. Agree or disagree I cant help if they kip insisting they are right. Come fews day later, again raised the same topic. Not once but multiple time. Eg....just to name two which is commonly discussed herer i.e. accuse the prophet a paedophile, apostasy act. On the former, i had replied TH with a lengthy post, copy and paste from islamic sources as to Aisha age could be older and also why is a norm to marry young during those era. Within one min, he replied to my post....telling me my reply so lengthy. 1 min? What does tat tell u? Hes not interested in my reply. Same as JT. They are not interested in my answers. Their agenda, just like the main stream media, love to ridicule and criticise Islam. Whether u agree or disagree, answers already given, we move on to other topic lah. Else we will be going in circle, and back to square one again. And i have to keep repeating same answers. Wasting time issnt it? On the question of apostasy, keep telling them is not stated in the Quran. Challenge them to produce evidences in the Quran. They cant and yet keep harping on it again and again. Already told them any country can have their own laws. If citizens not happy GE can just vote them out or migrate. Dont u agree most of the Malays in Msia agree with PAS islamic policies?:whistling: But we have here two moron who challenge the cause of "Islam".:poop::rolleyes:

Oh ya. TH like to call me BS and hypocrite. TH claimed to be a xtian and declared here openly he frequented Batam often. Even post FR and boasted his sexcades with those batam girls. Live up to his name issnt it. Pot calling the kettle black. But whoami no go call girls ya. So i think is not worth the cause to discuss with TH too. Pointless. With u Np. Only within my knowledge cos i no ulama...

One can open up a thread and start discussing from there. Np. Topic already discussed with reply given. Agree or disagree I cant help if they kip insisting they are right. Come fews day later, again raised the same topic. Not once but multiple time. Eg....just to name two which is commonly discussed herer i.e. accuse the prophet a paedophile, apostasy act. On the former, i had replied TH with a lengthy post, copy and paste from islamic sources as to Aisha age could be older and also why is a norm to marry young during those era. Within one min, he replied to my post....telling me my reply so lengthy. 1 min? What does tat tell u? Hes not interested in my reply. Same as JT. They are not interested in my answers. Their agenda, just like the main stream media, love to ridicule and criticise Islam. Whether u agree or disagree, answers already given, we move on to other topic lah. Else we will be going in circle, and back to square one again. And i have to keep repeating same answers. Wasting time issnt it? On the question of apostasy, keep telling them is not stated in the Quran. Challenge them to produce evidences in the Quran. They cant and yet keep harping on it again and again. Already told them any country can have their own laws. If citizens not happy GE can just vote them out or migrate. Dont u agree most of the Malays in Msia agree with PAS islamic policies?:whistling: But we have here two moron who challenge the cause of "Islam".:poop::rolleyes:

Oh ya. TH like to call me BS and hypocrite. TH claimed to be a xtian and declared here openly he frequented Batam often. Even post FR and boasted his sexcades with those batam girls. Live up to his name issnt it. Pot calling the kettle black. But whoami no go call girls ya. So i think is not worth the cause to discuss with TH too. Pointless. With u Np. Only within my knowledge cos i no ulama...

To the resident mudslime whore, you are just lying through your teeth,,,u keep quoting quran,,,however u always fail to mention the hadiths,,,pray 5 times a day is in the hadiths,,and in the quran there is compulsion in religion and apostasy,,if u say dont have,,,how come it can be a corner stone for mudslimes? And why are malays must be mudslimes? U say countries can do what they want,,so if u claim 'there is no compulsion in religion' and on the other hand say countries can do what they want,,for example mudland,,that means religion (islam) is used as compulsion,,,,,,if the quran is the eternal word of allah and it is infallible, that means mudland and all other m&d countries have misused the religion and hence are infidels,,,so back to singkieland,,,if a singkie m&d wants to leave islam,,means it is possible and allowed,,,than as such why are such leavers discriminated? and why now minahs wear hijab due to 'conforming' with the others? and why are non mudslimes who marry a mudslime forced to convert? if no compulsion means no need,,,so all your explanations are just about defending islam and the actions of the fundamentalist. I have said before, you are no 'proper' mudslime and just a fundamentalist in disguise. If ISIS every enters singkieland, you will follow them iin a drop of a hat,,, and I will say u are no bullshitter because to u,,islam is ISIS

Of course Muslims will always quote from the Quran. Cos is the word of God. Whereas Hadith is sunnah of the Rasullah s.a.w. Both scriptures separated for obvious reason. I quote fm the Quran cos is the commandment of God. Example praying to Allah. How? Then u refer to the hadith whereby the prophet will explain to the sahabat how, when and times to pray. Same for the ton of the rest like Haji, zakat, and daily way of life...all being explained in the hadith.

Quran already stated theres no compulsion in Islam. Clear and concise. If islamic countries wishes to implement their own law and policies what right have u to stop them? So long is for the benefit of the citizens or a deterrent to crimes, why not? Same as sinkieland land. PAP can implement any laws. On drugs capital punishment. So be it. Litter rubber band fine $300 so be it.

Apostasy law. No such law in the Quran. Again if Msia or any islamic countries wishes to implement such law, then its their prerogative. Any muslims not happy can alway vote the garment out during the GE. But seems to me most muslims love such law. Only people like u not happy cos u unable to convert Malays to xtian issit?:rolleyes: I know of a Malay msian. Hes working in a chapel in sinkieland. So u see, there are Malay xtians. Own free will.

Sinkie Malay converted to xtianity where got discriminated? I speak fm my own experience. This one i remember vividly, i did tell u at least twice in this forum. My uncle 3 childrens....but dont practise Islamic faith.....astagfirullah! So do i go and kpkb....boycott or discriminate them. NO! We still keep in touch with the family esp the mother.

Hijab? Aiyoh alway hijab hijab. If u so envious of Muslimah wearing one u can alway buy one and put it on lah. Or buy several for ur wife or daughters too!
Hijab is a symbol of modesty it includes the way a person walk, talks, looks and thinks, All of it should be done modestly and its to protect yourself from evil eye. Islam is not only a religion but it is also a way of life and Hijab is a part of it. Is also mentioned in ur bible too

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful” [al-Ahzaab 33:59]

As for conversion also no mention in the Quran. Cos teres no compulsion in Islam. However it would be better for both parties to share same faith. Otherwise one may be eating pork having dogs at home. How to reconcile? So it would be better for converts to marry cos of Islam. Not cos of marriage. If any non malays wishes to marry my children i would rather they marry cos of Islam. Seen so many cases whereby converts murtard.

Whether i am a true muslim or otherwise...who are u to judge? Remember....a non muslim can be a muslim. I dont judge others. Anyway why should i join IS? A product of zionist jews/xtians. Maybe u are one of IS cos ur The Hypocrite.:roflmao:

Of course Muslims will always quote from the Quran. Cos is the word of God. Whereas Hadith is sunnah of the Rasullah s.a.w. Both scriptures separated for obvious reason. I quote fm the Quran cos is the commandment of God. Example praying to Allah. How? Then u refer to the hadith whereby the prophet will explain to the sahabat how, when and times to pray. Same for the ton of the rest like Haji, zakat, and daily way of life...all being explained in the hadith.

Quran already stated theres no compulsion in Islam. Clear and concise. If islamic countries wishes to implement their own law and policies what right have u to stop them? So long is for the benefit of the citizens or a deterrent to crimes, why not? Same as sinkieland land. PAP can implement any laws. On drugs capital punishment. So be it. Litter rubber band fine $300 so be it.

Apostasy law. No such law in the Quran. Again if Msia or any islamic countries wishes to implement such law, then its their prerogative. Any muslims not happy can alway vote the garment out during the GE. But seems to me most muslims love such law. Only people like u not happy cos u unable to convert Malays to xtian issit?:rolleyes: I know of a Malay msian. Hes working in a chapel in sinkieland. So u see, there are Malay xtians. Own free will.

Sinkie Malay converted to xtianity where got discriminated? I speak fm my own experience. This one i remember vividly, i did tell u at least twice in this forum. My uncle 3 childrens....but dont practise Islamic faith.....astagfirullah! So do i go and kpkb....boycott or discriminate them. NO! We still keep in touch with the family esp the mother.

Hijab? Aiyoh alway hijab hijab. If u so envious of Muslimah wearing one u can alway buy one and put it on lah. Or buy several for ur wife or daughters too!
Hijab is a symbol of modesty it includes the way a person walk, talks, looks and thinks, All of it should be done modestly and its to protect yourself from evil eye. Islam is not only a religion but it is also a way of life and Hijab is a part of it. Is also mentioned in ur bible too

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful” [al-Ahzaab 33:59]

As for conversion also no mention in the Quran. Cos teres no compulsion in Islam. However it would be better for both parties to share same faith. Otherwise one may be eating pork having dogs at home. How to reconcile? So it would be better for converts to marry cos of Islam. Not cos of marriage. If any non malays wishes to marry my children i would rather they marry cos of Islam. Seen so many cases whereby converts murtard.

Whether i am a true muslim or otherwise...who are u to judge? Remember....a non muslim can be a muslim. I dont judge others. Anyway why should i join IS? A product of zionist jews/xtians. Maybe u are one of IS cos ur The Hypocrite.:roflmao:

u said it,,if countries want to do what they want even if its misusing the quran,,,u are fine with it,,,that makes u no different to isis and other fundamentalist groups, so thanks for confirming that there is no compulsion in religion,,,,which is never implemented that makes u an infidel,

Theres is no compulsion in Islam. If certain "Muslim" force one to convert they have to answer to Allah. Not the faulth of the creator or the scripture.

Misinterpretation of the Quran for self or for political gains. So common. U must be blind not to have notice them. IS one of them. Thanks to ur zionist jews and xtians in bribing IS.:rolleyes: