• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese should be made the national language in Singapore!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously know very little about anything. Due to yr totally worthless racist soul, when you finally meet yr Maker (and I hope you will soon) he will turn you into a useless wooden bangku so that all the Mats can sit on you and you can kiss their asses forever, you Resident anti-Malay anti-Indian racist.

That's weird why am i a racist when i stand up for chinese? You however are a racist for hating chinese and we can see how evil you are in which case you will be burning in hell. Btw why would i be made into a bangku? You should be the one that should be duly rewarded in that manner. You'll be whopping with joy since you kiss m&d ass so much i'm sure you'll be begging for that to happen to you.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 500-1000 had dozens of chinese inside...the chinese arrived in singapore in the 1000-1600s.

if you truly think that singapore is a nation that you share with other communities, you wouldn't be speaking chinese at home but english. :rolleyes:

I like your make believe stories Ah Tiong.

If there is one central Asian society that arrived here and establish themselves and left a mark they were the Hindus(Not your kelengs of today) and I have never heard of a dozen Chinese living among the Malays, But considering Singapore already had some form of trading/port going on before the arrival of the British East India Coy, It is highly likely there were chinese here but as traders/businessman but not as Residents since the Chinese have always been very entrepreneurial and was already one of the Biggest and one of the more Advanced civilization who were already sailing and doing trading along the straits and at almost all corners of the world during that period.(But of cos politics screw it up but today it is rising up again)

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's weird why am i a racist when i stand up for chinese? You however are a racist for hating chinese and we can see how evil you are in which case you will be burning in hell. Btw why would i be made into a bangku? You should be the one that should be duly rewarded in that manner. You'll be whopping with joy since you kiss m&d ass so much i'm sure you'll be begging for that to happen to you.

No problem with standing up for Chinese(Truth is i don't see a need in the 1st place, are they getting bullied? NO!! Then why there is there a need for you to stand up for the Chinese(DOES ANYONE HERE NEED J AH-RASTA TO STAND UP FOR YOU? I think its more about you then others)

And why you are being called a racist is simply because of the amount of derogatory words you constantly use on other races, Those words are extreme crude and abusive, You show your hate even towards kids (That is how low you are) and If you think what you are doing is right, Then you either have some serious bi-polar dis-order or you have been butt hurt too badly that you only have hate for this people.

Grew up and behave like a Gentleman instead of behaving like a whinny bitch.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
And please for goodness sake, Can you change your nick and remove your avatar. Rasta is all about Equal rights, Peace and Loving. You are non of it, Plus you highly likely never ever smoked a joint in your life, Have you?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there is one central Asian society that arrived here and establish themselves during that period, They were the Hindus and I have never heard of a dozen Chinese living among the Malays, But considering Singapore already had some form of trading/port going on before the arrival of the British East India Coy, That might be highly possible but as traders/businessman but not as Residents.

what cock are you talking? The chinese arrived in this region since the beginning of the 10th century. The chinese have been in this region for a long time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No problem with standing up for Chinese(Truth is i don't see a need in the 1st place, are they getting bullied? NO!! Then why there is there a need for you to stand up for the Chinese(DOES ANYONE HERE NEED J AH-RASTA TO STAND UP FOR YOU? I think its more about you then others)

And why you are being called a racist is simply because of the amount of derogatory words you constantly use on other races, Those words are extreme crude and abusive, You show your hate even towards kids (That is how low you are) and If you think what you are doing is right, Then you either have some serious bi-polar dis-order or you have been butt hurt too badly that you only have hate for this people.

Grew up and behave like a Gentleman instead of behaving like a whinny bitch.

Of course chinese ppl need to be stood up for. With your type of racist shit unto chinese ppl. Remember how recently you agreed with that ang moh guys stereotyping of chinese ppl in HK and then you agreed it was the same for sg. Pure 100% racist.

You are someone with 0 credibility lah. Making up nonsense about some nicks on some other forums are my clones and now i'm abusive towards children. :rolleyes: More likely than not those are actually how you behave.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
goodness gracious, how many times do you need to edit your posts. Terrible.

Im not really into history, I type once and post it, Then thought about it some more, then re-edited it, then read it again, then went deeper and i Re-edited it again. :biggrin: haha Can't blame me, Im a stoner.

Last edited:

Eunos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't Hokkien be the national language ? It is the most widely spoken language in the SAF ! :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And please for goodness sake, Can you change your nick and remove your avatar. Rasta is all about Equal rights, Peace and Loving. You are non of it, Plus you highly likely never ever smoked a joint in your life, Have you?

bro, maybe it a good thing to change the official langague to chinese as most chinese here cannot read chinese words to save their life. i look forward to the day of seeing the resident racist stuggle to fill up a application form using chinese. defender of chinese my arse!! cannot even read or write chinese word. pui... just a banana as deng xiaoping describe our great leader.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, maybe it a good thing to change the official langague to chinese as most chinese here cannot read chinese words to save their life. i look forward to the day of seeing the resident racist stuggle to fill up a application form using chinese. defender of chinese my arse!! cannot even read or write chinese word. pui... just a banana as deng xiaoping describe our great leader.

Hey chinese dog who says i cannot read or write chinese? Basket don't put in your fake allegiations who says i cannot read or write chinese?

Also you don't make any sense. Do you need to read or write chinese to defend chinese? Seriously you don't make any fucking sense whatsoever. Following your logic you should be a chinaman then can you only defend chinese since chinamen write and speak good chinese and they speak bad english. In fact if we followed your logic non chinese cannot defend chinese since they cannot read or write chinese. Oh and defending chinese means you're a racist?

Chinese dog if you want to follow kingrant and kiss other ppls asses no one is stopping you but for the love of god stop making up BS allegiations and go see a shrink to fix your twisted logic.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese dog if you want to follow kingrant and kiss other ppls asses no one is stopping you but for the love of god stop making up BS allegiations and go see a shrink to fix your twisted logic.

i must have hit a soft spot. i didnt accuss u of being illiterate on chinese, your old post say one.

btw, which god? "ya saw" or "guan yi gor"?

i kiss other ppl ass? i tot i support chinese be official langague so u and i are on the same side. no? opposite side? damned.. u damned hard to please.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the little that is betw yr moronic ears, it's not surprising why you do not understand that you are turned into a bangku. It's not a reward for you but punishment, as Mats will sit on you with their asses. And I hope they dont wash their asses when sitting on you. You are the Residential racist for being anti-Malay and anti-Indian, which I have already elaborated. Standin up for Chinese makes you a fucking chauvinist but it dont mean you are not anti-non Chinese minorities, you bigot idiot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the little that is betw yr moronic ears, it's not surprising why you do not understand that you are turned into a bangku. It's not a reward for you but punishment, as Mats will sit on you with their asses. And I hope they dont wash their asses when sitting on you. You are the Residential racist for being anti-Malay and anti-Indian, which I have already elaborated. Standin up for Chinese makes you a fucking chauvinist but it dont mean you are not anti-non Chinese minorities, you bigot idiot.

Nope you'll prefer it since you love kissing keling and m&d ass and pls when was anti malay or indian whatever that means being racist? You're anti chinese and you're not a racist? You're actually the biggest racist here. Seeing how stupidly you write and how illegible it looks shows that you have an IQ of a snail.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i must have hit a soft spot. i didnt accuss u of being illiterate on chinese, your old post say one.

btw, which god? "ya saw" or "guan yi gor"?

i kiss other ppl ass? i tot i support chinese be official langague so u and i are on the same side. no? opposite side? damned.. u damned hard to please.

Pray tell which post of mine did i prove that i cannot read or write chinese? :rolleyes: Hello chinese dog pls back up your words instead of behaving like the snake television but then again i can see why you're so chummy with him. Snakes find solace with one another.

You support chinese be official language? ROFL you're just being sarcastic about it you ass licker.