• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese should be made the national language in Singapore!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shall we take a poll? You conveniently ignore at least a dozen others..haha only psycho/televsion? You can count or not? You bury the hatchet with Scroobal? You are not even in his league to have a battle in the first place, let alone bury the hatchet. He has condescended to acknowledge you once in a while, just so he wnt appear too rude and callous to you poor thing.

How can there be a battle when he was the one always ignoring you ??? Go figure.

you and a few clones like psycho/television does not equate to everyone. :rolleyes: In case you have not noticed scroobal and me have buried the hatchet so the issue is still between me and you of course with your mouth so permanently fixed unto his rear end i sometimes have to
inevitably bring up his nick when i'm talking about you but rest assured the spotlight is right on you.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahaha..almost died of laughter. Pls Pls show us all here where Scroobal called you bro. So even if this is true, he calls everyone bro. I can see you are happy as a dog becos he patted you on yr head?

ROFL..alamak, pls lah.

LOL it seems that you're so pissed off at me that he called me bro. Um no he doesn't call everyone bro fyi and mind you he was flaming me few months ago and it was pretty apparent. Seems like you have forgotten about it.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL it seems that you're so pissed off at me that he called me bro. Um no he doesn't call everyone bro fyi and mind you he was flaming me few months ago and it was pretty apparent. Seems like you have forgotten about it.

hahahaha, You sound like you are extremely please that he called you bro, Did you pre-cum when you 1st read him calling you Bro?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shall we take a poll? You conveniently ignore at least a dozen others..haha only psycho/televsion? You can count or not? You bury the hatchet with Scroobal? You are not even in his league to have a battle in the first place, let alone bury the hatchet. He has condescended to acknowledge you once in a while, just so he wnt appear too rude and callous to you poor thing.

How can there be a battle when he was the one always ignoring you ??? Go figure.

A dozen others? Who? Hey if you know the nicks pls list them here. Thick face black heart whom i started flaming first anyway and is part of your merry band of fudgepackers can be included but seriously where the hell are the dozen others? It's just you and that psycho and maybe if you want to include sleaguefarker whom i don't care for.

Seriously i find it hilarious that you're calling others patted dog when you can talk about being in someone's league on something as trival as an online forum so i was correct that you are his cock sucker and ass kisser after all and you wear it so proudly.

It's kind of sad that now that your master screw has stopped his battle with me you have now lost a powerful ally so now you are butt hurt about it. So it's now you, TFBH, psycho/television the 3 musketteers with ah screw out of the picture. My oh my you sure look like a lost cause.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
A dozen others? Who? Hey if you know the nicks pls list them here. Thick face black heart whom i started flaming first anyway and is part of your merry band of fudgepackers can be included but seriously where the hell are the dozen others? It's just you and that psycho and maybe if you want to include sleaguefarker whom i don't care for.

Seriously i find it hilarious that you're calling others patted dog when you can talk about being in someone's league on something as trival as an online forum so i was correct that you are his cock sucker and ass kisser after all and you wear it so proudly.

It's kind of sad that now that your master screw has stopped his battle with me you have now lost a powerful ally so now you are butt hurt about it. So it's now you, TFBH, psycho/television the 3 musketteers with ah screw out of the picture. My oh my you sure look like a lost cause.

forgot General, syed putra, whaomi and a dozen others who are already sick and tired of your constant drivel?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahaha, You sound like you are extremely please that he called you bro, Did you pre-cum when you 1st read him calling you Bro?

Serious i sound pleased? :rolleyes: Actually what does it matter to you? You're only sounding so butt hurt about it it's cause you've lost a "powerful" ally on your online harrassment of me. For someone that claims he has a life and is supposedly jet setting around the world you're not only in this forum obsessed with me but you're actually stalking other forummers on other forums thinking that they are me so that means you spend an awful lot of time obsessing about me. My what a sicko no life stalker you are. Eeee.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
forgot General, syed putra, whaomi and a dozen others who are already sick and tired of your constant drivel?

Isn't general your clone? I don't really care for syed putra nor whoami so it doesn't matter so who are the dozen others? Add those 2 nicks together and it's not even half a dozen. :rolleyes:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious i sound pleased? :rolleyes: Actually what does it matter to you? You're only sounding so butt hurt about it it's cause you've lost a "powerful" ally on your online harrassment of me. For someone that claims he has a life and is supposedly jet setting around the world you're not only in this forum obsessed with me but you're actually stalking other forummers on other forums thinking that they are me so that means you spend an awful lot of time obsessing about me. My what a sicko no life stalker you are. Eeee.

Im lazing around at Home the whole of today and i got nothing better to do.. So i use this forum and esp you to pass my time. Problem?

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes peesai should use chinese as national language so that it will be more isolated and its people even more not wanted in the west or any other cuntry for that matters. Now already most cuntries hates keling and cina trash. So might as well stick to the language that most countries also hate. Whahaha fagots..

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way you count, we all know that you got a bad perception problem. Scroobal has stopped putting you down but that didnt mean he is brotherly yrs. What a joker! As I have said, you are way below his league. He doesnt talk to you, do you notice? He talks past you, in case you are too slow to notice. So I am telling you, for yr own good.

You are really something!

Isn't general your clone? I don't really care for syed putra nor whoami so it doesn't matter so who are the dozen others? Add those 2 nicks together and it's not even half a dozen. :rolleyes:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way you count, we all know that you got a bad perception problem. Scroobal has stopped putting you down but that didnt mean he is brotherly yrs. What a joker! As I have said, you are way below his league. He doesnt talk to you, do you notice? He talks past you, in case you are too slow to notice. So I am telling you, for yr own good.

Yah, scroobal and many people talks past him.

Jah- You forgot about Nice-Gook?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we shld all give him the Scroobal treatment. Let's talk past him by talking abt him but not directly to him. Let's ignore him.

Im lazing around at Home the whole of today and i got nothing better to do.. So i use this forum and esp you to pass my time. Problem?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OMG :rolleyes: you don't see the pt do you? I wonder if you are truly daft or just pretending to be one. I choose the former. No we aren't bros, we aren't the best of frens or even allies nor do i kiss or suck him unlike you. The pt of the matter is we aren't at loggerheads anymore.

In the not too distant past i was number 1 or 2 on the screw's list now no more. I'm cool with that but even if he wanted to start something with me i couldn't care less BUT it's a big problem for you now. You've lost your master in this fight so much that you need to ally yourself with this lame duck called television/psy83 dirty dumb fella. Look at how butt hurt you sound he isn't brotherly yrs! OMG this sounds so funny the way you're putting it it's like i suddenly stop your lover and your favourite spot from under him kissing his ass. Hey don't worry about that that spot is solely reserved for you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ROFL so you have a free day and instead of going out or doing something else you're obsessed with me following me around. Mind you you do it everyday so it's you lazing around the home everyday with nothing to do except bark at me online. What a no life loser.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
most communication in singapore is in chinese anyway.

why insist on english being the 'first' language, it has never worked because most people and homes still communicate in chinese. singaporeans still speak and write horrible english as evidenced by this forum and by the speak good english movement (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-how-to-pronounce-flour&p=1143728#post1143728)

why insist on malay being the national language? no one speaks malay anymore unless they are terrorists or from the ites.

National Language should be Hokkien, long long time ago during campaigning LKY speaks Hokkien, alway begin with
"Sio tee kim mei......." Today all the Ah Beng Hokkien speaking alway begin with opening sentences = "KNNCCB"
"nim bei ka li kong"......

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
National Language should be Hokkien, long long time ago during campaigning LKY speaks Hokkien, alway begin with
"Sio tee kim mei......." Today all the Ah Beng Hokkien speaking alway begin with opening sentences = "KNNCCB"
"nim bei ka li kong"......

the written and national language will be chinese. all spoken chinese dialects can be made official and translators provided...most chinese dialects are quite similar anyway...and they are all written in 100% the same way

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
How some retard can really delude himself. Instead of realising that he is not the dog that Scroobal bothers to kick anymore, he flatters himself by thinking that he is the dog that Scroobal now wants to pat isntead, albeit once in a blue moon, as when Scroobal can;t elude his pestering idiotic questions and gives him an answer in a civil way, one he really doesnt deserves. Soon he'll be telling everyone Scroobal has picked him up and stroked him even.

The spastic also thinks that we all need allies just to kick him. He should realise that pariah dogs get kicked all the time, and kickers do not nec have to be allies. They just kick and be done with him. What a Sunday joker!

Last edited: