• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiam's GRC Plan Riles WP Member

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you realise there're lots of vulgar words in dialects but none in Han Chinese (a.k.a. Mandarin)?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, please scroll back, you started calling others Hitler first.

u scroll up. go and read carefully. i bring up hitler, is to show perspective that there are things to consider beside a candidate's political skill. i didn't say Yaw is a Hitler!

because perspective talk about how great Yaw is, as a politician. so, i bring up hitler to remind him that there are things, factors to consider, whether to vote or support a candidate, beside political acumen.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i said Yaw voted for the PAP, that shows his value. i didn't say he is a hitler. yaw's value is align with the PAP. because he voted them PAP.

never did i say that Yaw is a hitler. or implied that he's a hitler.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WAKE THE FUCK UP! What the fuck does the PAP candidate represent?? IT REPRESENT THE FUCKING RULING PARTY PAP! A VOTE FOR THEM SHOWS THAT YAW SUPPORT THE WHOLE OF PAP! ITS NOT JUST SUPPORTING THE PAP CANDIDATE REPRESENTING THE GRC/ THE AREA. ITS THE WHOLE OF PAP CAMP HE YAW SHIN LEONG IS SUPPORTING.

THATS WHAT IS IT ABOUT. HIS VOTE FOR THE PAP.

You are right, one vote for PAP is too many.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember what Yaw said about Teo: "Good MP !"

No wonder he dared not say anything after Teo screwed up the town council investments and still ask his residents to be THANKFUL to him !!!

A vote for WP = A vote for PAP.

Spread the message.

oh yes. i would spread the message.

thanx for the reminder.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
That will sure help in getting rid of the WP

But is that what you want?

Yaw Shin Leong voted for PAP in GE 2006. WP stood by Yaw Shin Leong's action.

What choice do i have if i am against the PAP? Would i smile and keep quiet when i come across people saying that they will vote for the WP (who support the PAP)??

Last edited:

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaw Shin Leong voted for PAP in GE 2006. WP stood by Yaw Shin Leong's action.

What choice do i have if i am against the PAP? Would i smile and keep quiet when i come across people saying that they will vote for the WP (who support the PAP)??

I do not have the answer to that.

One thing i know is that the more you push, the more others will defend.

So Yaw voted the PAP. If he stands in your constituency, then vote for the PAP too. He will understand that.

You must know that he did so because he has a low opinion of the other opposition party candidate.

Therefore it is up to him, his party and the other party to find their solution and tell us.

Anyway, this is rivalry at its best.

(Such rivalry finds it offshoots here - you and Avantas against WP, Leetahbar against SDP. Amidst a backdrop of obscene laughter)

But look at it this way - can you change him?

Or can you change the underlying political motives?

Btw, i don't think the WP supports the PAP. Rather their leader is too cautious to present any strong viewpoints that threatened the PAP to the extent that they will react harshly.

Which results in the feelings of some that WP = PAP. But this is going to the opposite extreme.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP so far is one of the opp party that manages to win a ward. they have the most supporters there. they are the BRAND NAME for opp party.

sdp on the other hand is the worst. why are there so many wanting to target at WP when they profess that they "support opp"? if we look closely, they claim they are SDP ardent supporters. then why is all this in-house discrediting activity?

the only thing we can deduce is either one or all of this:

1. sdp is envious about other opp party's winning any wards. (one also they cannot tahan) the reason could be that chee rate himself too highly. if he can't win, others shouldn't be winning. if other win, then he would not feel happy.

2. sdp wanna destroy all credibility of the other opps in order that all their opp supporters would eventually pledge support and loyalty to chee. hence, in the ultimate agenda, there would be only one opp left - SDP with chee being the superior leader.

3. chee is defintely a pap planted agent set out to destroy all opp parties - a way of acting "lawlessly" and headstrong against the paps.

4. if chee is neither from 1 to 3, then it would be quite weird that support for him doesn't seem to be improving and neither are his votes.

the clones from sdp would be attacking after this posting - as usual. what do u expect from chee self-righteous supporters?

"..3. chee is defintely a pap planted agent set out to destroy all opp parties - a way of acting "lawlessly" and headstrong against the paps"

Incredible, yr suggestion! Chee went to jail, declared a bankrupt, now still suffering under a stigma..and you say he's a ..what?...plant?

lol! where did you learn to argue like that?

p/s. I'm not a Chee fan but just innocent passerby, can't help noticing yr outburst!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaw's convoluted 'apology' was no 'apology'. Made worse by his initial stubborness and arrogance. Yaw was and still is intellectually dishonest. He should just join PAP.

He posted in his blog that he regretted it and won't do it again.

However, the prerogative of forgiveness is still with the voters.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Piece of shit. Give me the proverbial bicycle thief anyday and "don't talk cock" Ling.
Secondly, why do you consider Yaw as more capable than others. He does not strike me as such. He however does strike me as a good admin assistant. In the 1st instance he joined YPAP and he was fully conscious when JBJ was persecuted and the privy council, detention was in the works etc. He is an opportunist who knew that he would never be an MP under PAP.