• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiam's GRC Plan Riles WP Member

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You behave like Hitler. Germans should be Germanised and Aryans should be Aryanised, yes? Chinese should be Sinofied, yes?

I'm a Chinese, so are thousands of millions of others. We don't and won't be Chinese in the way you define being Chinese should be. Who are you to define how a Chinese should live and choose to learn?

I learn and revere Confucius. That's my business. I don't go accusing other Chinese of anything if they choose not to learn it.

What the fuck is wrong with u? Who come up with english language as first language for our education system? ISN'T TAT ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUPREMACIST? AND U HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH TAT?

And when i MERELY suggest and advocate, Chinese language proficiency for the Chinese here, THAT MADE ME A SUPREMACIST?? HARLO? BASIC PROFICIENCY IN CHINESE LANGUAGE FOR THE CHINESE, IS THAT A DIRTY PROPOSITION??? THE POPULATION HERE IS 75% CHINESE POPULATION! SO WHATS WRONG FOR MY SUGGESTION???

U JUST FUCKING FULL OF SHIT.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong about basic proficiency. But scrolling back, you were complaining basic proficiency not good enough.

Whereas I've proven basic proficiency with the readership of Chinese newspapers and books, audience of Chinese TV channels.

So you're happy with basic proficiency now. That settles it then.

And when i MERELY suggest and advocate, Chinese language proficiency for the Chinese here, THAT MADE ME A SUPREMACIST?? HARLO? BASIC PROFICIENCY IN CHINESE LANGUAGE FOR THE CHINESE, IS THAT A DIRTY PROPOSITION??? THE POPULATION HERE IS 75% CHINESE POPULATION! SO WHATS WRONG FOR MY SUGGESTION???

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not this article. The later one about Teo Ho Pin telling Singaporeans to be thankful for small losses by PAP Town Councils.
Found it - Now I understand why no one wanted to provide the link.
Here is the link, Yes he did not apologise but you should read this again to see what an insincere chap that this guy is.

http://yawshinleong.blogspot.com/2008/06/introspection-of-perspectives.html

Firstly - what a condescending chap. Read this
"to fellow Singaporeans who like myself voted for the PAP in the last GE, this is my message to you. Just as Dr Teo Ho Pin will not receive my vote in the next GE, let's vote in solidarity to deny the PAP."

Seems like he is suggesting that others persuaded Singaporeans to vote for the opposition while they voted for PAP. Can't recall any other idiot that did this other than Yaw.

Secondly - what a egoistic individual. Read this
"as one of the leaders in Singapore's political opposition, I ought to have weighed the considerations heavily prior to the revelation of my vote,"
When did he become one of the leaders of Singapore political opposition.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong about basic proficiency. But scrolling back, you were complaining basic proficiency not good enough.

Whereas I've proven basic proficiency with the readership of Chinese newspapers and books, audience of Chinese TV channels.

So you're happy with basic proficiency now. That settles it then.

u are a hypocrite. u had said the number of chinese character the sporean chinese learn, is not up to standard. and also u had said that sporean chinese have got chinese writing problem. and now, u said sporean chinese has got chinese language proficiency.

u are full of shit. now i know who u are. u are a pile of PAP stale shit.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u are a hypocrite. u had said the number of chinese character the sporean chinese learn, is not up to standard. and also u had said that sporean chinese have got chinese writing problem. and now, u said sporean chinese has got chinese language proficiency.

u are full of shit. now i know who u are. u are a pile of PAP stale shit.

I said the average Chinese Singaporean at O Level knows about 2,000 characters, which is about the Japanese standard. I said that's lower than the 4,000 level expected of PRC, ROC or HK equivalents. Basic proficiency generally has been achieved and maintained.

I also said that Singapore is not part China or a Chinese colony and even if Singapore is 100% Chinese, Singapore Chinese shouldn't be expected to be proficient in Chinese to the level of PRC, ROC or HK Chinese.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said the average Chinese Singaporean at O Level knows about 2,000 characters, which is about the Japanese standard. I said that's lower than the 4,000 level expected of PRC, ROC or HK equivalents. Basic proficiency generally has been achieved and maintained.

I also said that Singapore is not part China or a Chinese colony and even if Singapore is 100% Chinese, Singapore Chinese shouldn't be expected to be proficient in Chinese to the level of PRC, ROC or HK Chinese.

fucking twist and turn. sporean chinese has written chinese problem. u had agreed with that. isn't that lack of basic proficiency in chinese language??

nobody talk about having proficiency in chinese language equivalent to the mainland china. but we have problem writing in chinese, thats terrible standard. so i suggest we improve on our language proficiency, and that makes me a racist? a supremacist?

u just a 知识粪子. a 'intellectual dung element'. which means, an asshole pretending to be a intellect. i had enuf with u. so please just fuck off.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Char Jig Kar, don't be so worked up. I'm just stating my point of view. Are you against freedom of expression when it disagrees with your opinion that you must resort to vulgarities and profanities? Is that Chinese culture?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Char Jig Kar, don't be so worked up. I'm just stating my point of view. Are you against freedom of expression when it disagrees with your opinion that you must resort to vulgarities and profanities? Is that Chinese culture?

look at those posts u written to me. tell me, don't u think u deserve some vulgarities and profanities to be hurl at you? no?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think so. I don't hurl vulgarities or profanities at anyone, including you.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at those posts u written to me. tell me, don't u think u deserve some vulgarities and profanities to be hurl at you? no?
Not once did I see the guy use profanities or vulgarities neither have i seen him intimidate or use any form of threathening language.

You got to admit at least that.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think so. I don't hurl vulgarities or profanities at anyone, including you.

my suggestion of increasing the level of chinese standard in spore, tat deserve your 'behaving like a hitler' comment? deserve to be labeled hitler?

its okay for u to say i behave like hitler when all i did was suggesting spore should up its chinese standard, but its not okay for me to hurl u some vulgarities??

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not once did I see the guy use profanities or vulgarities neither have i seen him intimidate or use any form of threathening language.

You got to admit at least that.

yeah, but he said i behave like Hitler. all i did is make the suggestion, that spore should up the level of chinese language standard.

so it comes down to this technicality...

insult a person stating he's behaving like hitler when he's not, is that equivalent to using vulgarities on him?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You introduced Hitler as a comparison or anology first. Not me.

secondly, think adolf hitler. was he good? yeah, he's damn good debator, orator, politician. should we vote a person just based on his political skill? what about one's ideology, and value system? look wat a disaster hitler had brought to germany because of hitler's value system. his world view, his view on the Jew, etc.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to carry on hurling vulagrities, so be it too. I'm sure it reflects very badly on your upbringing but I'm sure you don't mind.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to carry on hurling vulagrities, so be it too. I'm sure it reflects very badly on your upbringing but I'm sure you don't mind.

so please do not think too highly about phD nerd. they are no different from ABmental or ABnormal not centre.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

to say that i am behaving like a hitler, for all i did was suggesting that spore should increase its chinese language standard,

u are a fucking asshole, 知识粪子, and a pseudo intellect.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please do carry on with your vulgarities, at your pleasure. I don't mind. It only reflects on your upringing. It does't affect me at all.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL... FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE THESE BUNCH OF WP CLOWNS.

its okay to call people name, such as hitler, stating people is behaving like hitler even though people don't deserve the label, BUT ITS NOT OKAY TO HURL THEM VULGARITIES???

CALLING PEOPLE HITLER JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE HAD MADE A SUGGESTION THAT SPORE SHOULD UP THE CHINESE LANGUAGE STANDARD, AND THATS OKAY BY THEIR BOOK???? WHAT KIND OF UPBRINGING IS THAT?? PAP ELITE CLASS? THEY CAN INSULT U, U CANT HURL INSULT AT THEM???

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A true advocate of Chinese language, civilisation and culture never resorts to vulgarities.