• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chee: i got 600 new supporters n members

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
you believe?

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:biggrin:oNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:biggrin:oNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]These latest 2 SDP candidates are fed by the PAP golden rice bowl.
Seems too good to be true that they are joining the opposition, some more
they choose to join SDP, PAP most hated enemy.
Something smells fishy here. Could they be PAP mole?

you believe?
[/FONT]

peterpan777

Alfrescian
Loyal
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:biggrin:oNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:biggrin:oNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]These latest 2 SDP candidates are fed by the PAP golden rice bowl.
Seems too good to be true that they are joining the opposition, some more
they choose to join SDP, PAP most hated enemy.
Something smells fishy here. Could they be PAP mole?

you believe?
[/FONT]

3 out of 11 SDP candidate join them last minute before the election. this clear show that SDP really lack capable people and need last minute join member to become candidates.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think chee soon juan will accept any ah kow and ah ngeows to boost up his so called 600 supporters/members claim.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must have hurt for Chiam to see his party becoming like that.

chee is also trying to seduce chiam back. he realises that chiam has more material and REAL support than his mocked up 600 imaginery members. chee is also trying to seduce gohmengseng fr NSP to combine. i think he must ve included those nsp members and rated them as his own to accredit that 600 figure.

what a cheating chee!!

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee is also trying to seduce chiam back. he realises that chiam has more material and REAL support than his mocked up 600 imaginery members. chee is also trying to seduce gohmengseng fr NSP to combine. i think he must ve included those nsp members and rated them as his own to accredit that 600 figure.

what a cheating chee!!

Chiam is quite a dictator in leadership but at least, he does produce results and the PP ward residents love him. A true testament to his legacy.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar. Why do you still refuse to answer my question on why you used your 3WhiteTiger nick in sammyboy to post a "Champagne popping" image in the thread announcing the demise of Goh Meng Seng's brother?

Fuck your mother cheebye! Ng E-jay!!! You go suck lamei's nipples!!
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Thank you for answering the question Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
come to think about it. who really love chee? don't tell me it could be jasyln go! LOL!!

I do not know, that is for sure. But all I know is that SDP moved backwards (or some might say, too forward) when Chee took over. The people who love Chee are generally the die-hard SDP baru. The ones that will claim WP and Chiam are PAP-token opposition.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know, that is for sure. But all I know is that SDP moved backwards (or some might say, too forward) when Chee took over. The people who love Chee are generally the die-hard SDP baru. The ones that will claim WP and Chiam are PAP-token opposition.

Funny thing hor, when leetahbar appears you appear too? Why don't you go over to shit at the kiddy harware store? Oh! keena banned already?

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar, what have you been doing since anti-vice chased you and your sisters out of Changi Village carpark?

Have you been beating your 80+ year old father?

Have you been calling your own mother lau cheebye?

Are you a political anal-lyst?:biggrin::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny thing hor, when leetahbar appears you appear too? Why don't you go over to shit at the kiddy harware store? Oh! keena banned already?

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar, what have you been doing since anti-vice chased you and your sisters out of Changi Village carpark?

Have you been beating your 80+ year old father?

Have you been calling your own mother lau cheebye?

Are you a political anal-lyst?:biggrin::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

I just merely reply on what he said about Chee. I support the Opposition but it will take me some time to reconcile with Chee. I do not always agree with this leetahbar.

To him: Chee is a PAP mole and fucked-up

To me: Chee is fighting for Singaporeans but he was foolish, hot-tempered and rash in the past.

See the difference. If you think I am him, go see my other posts.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just merely reply on what he said about Chee. I support the Opposition but it will take me some time to reconcile with Chee. I do not always agree with this leetahbar.

To him: Chee is a PAP mole and fucked-up

To me: Chee is fighting for Singaporeans but he was foolish, hot-tempered and rash in the past.

See the difference. If you think I am him, go see my other posts.

Then start your own thread. Anything near leetahbar aka Bob Sim Kheng Hwee will turn instantly into stinking shit.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then start your own thread. Anything near leetahbar aka Bob Sim Kheng Hwee will turn instantly into stinking shit.

I am just replying to him because I agree with him about Chee. I feel that Chee has just disrupted the Opposition progress since the big coup in 1991. If not for him, SDP under Chiam might have won a GRC much earlier. That is what I do not like about Chee. You need to relax.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just replying to him because I agree with him about Chee. I feel that Chee has just disrupted the Opposition progress since the big coup in 1991. If not for him, SDP under Chiam might have won a GRC much earlier. That is what I do not like about Chee. You need to relax.

Ask you this. If Chee and his loyalists had not confronted the Government head on in the past leading to to LKY lying and spluttering in the courtroom, you think people would have gotten over their fear of LKY?

You are just someone who can't visualise anything wider than 20 degrees in front of you. I am giving you more credit than Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar who can't see beyond the cocks he sucks.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask you this. If Chee and his loyalists had not confronted the Government head on in the past leading to to LKY lying and spluttering in the courtroom, you think people would have gotten over their fear of LKY?

You are just someone who can't visualise anything wider than 20 degrees in front of you. I am giving you more credit than Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar who can't see beyond the cocks he sucks.

I disagree.

Whether Chee confront or not, Singaporeans will still fear the lightning. The reason why the opposition did well for GE 2011, was because PAP had antagonized the Singaporeans over the boiling point with FT, public transport and HDB. Hence, the opposition did well and as Georgie called "the inevitable tsunami". Chee has been confronting since 1993, why does the result only show now? A case of anger taking over fear of repression.

Just because one does not agree with Chee does not make me an idiot who just reads 154th as only source of info. I have my opinions and you have yours.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Listen up. Your so called "results only show now" is an analogical equivalent of "full blown Aids." It had been infected. It was playing dirty games without fear of the consequences. It was a victim of its own arrogance. In this case a strategy of political viral attack was a success although it was slow and laborious.

You have yet to offer a gesture of gratitude.:wink:

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Listen up. Your so called "results only show now" is an analogical equivalent of "full blown Aids." It had been infected. It was playing dirty games without fear of the consequences. It was a victim of its own arrogance. In this case a strategy of political viral attack was a success although it was slow and laborious.

You have yet to offer a gesture of gratitude.:wink:

I have never doubted that Chee is fighting for Singaporeans. I am just unable to reconcile that he blew the lead that SDP had after 1991. If Chiam had continued, SDP might have been winning more seats and even a GRC. Chee is a fighter, but he is not the only one, Low, Chiam and JBJ have done their parts.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never doubted that Chee is fighting for Singaporeans. I am just unable to reconcile that he blew the lead that SDP had after 1991. If Chiam had continued, SDP might have been winning more seats and even a GRC. Chee is a fighter, but he is not the only one, Low, Chiam and JBJ have done their parts.

I had in the past posted my discomfort of the loud hailing display directed at Goh Chok Tong. I am sure Dr.Chee winces at the recollection too. To put it in perspective, it was akin to throwing rubbish into the air while the wind was blowing in your own direction.

PM Lee was almost asking for the people's forgiveness in his apology. We all wait and see, for the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Dr.Chee Soon Juan can't escape the same scrutiny, can he?

By the way, we are in the 21st Century, post Lee Kuan Yew era.

Last edited: