• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chee: i got 600 new supporters n members

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough! I want to get out of this leetahbar stenched thread. Will debate with you if you start one yourself.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never doubted that Chee is fighting for Singaporeans. I am just unable to reconcile that he blew the lead that SDP had after 1991. If Chiam had continued, SDP might have been winning more seats and even a GRC. Chee is a fighter, but he is not the only one, Low, Chiam and JBJ have done their parts.

The real cancer in the SDP of '91 was Ling How Doong and Cheo Chai Chen, who instigated the ouster of Chiam (Chee was a newbie then with little power; he was also distracted by his hunger strike). They both lost their MP seats after one term.

Thank God they're no longer with the rebranded SDP of today.

Last edited:

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real cancer in the SDP of '91 was Ling How Doong and Cheo Chai Chen, who instigated the ouster of Chiam (Chee was a newbie then with little power; he was also distracted by his hunger strike). They both lost their MP seats after one term.

These two are fools, especially "Don't Talk Cock".

But Chee is no innocent and clueless person, after he took over, he went on "open defiance", "civil disobedience" and many more. SDP name went to its lowest under his leadership. I am glad he has wisened up now. As I have mentioned, I know Chee is fighting for Singaporeans but his foolish methods in the past cost him and the SDP dear.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't find excuses for the cunning chee. auntie lina had already came out to expose him and caused a mini squabble with him which might have resulted in her narrow loss in potong paisr.

chee is indeed a FOC mole planted by the pap to destroy other opps. by right, with so many public nonsense created by chee n SDP, their party ought to be blasted off. instead gov left it alone to aid them to sow discords among the opps.

now chee is trying to seduce chiam back into sdp and also goh meng seng to unite with sdp. why do it after the GE and not before?

i believe if chiam or gms were enticed into joining chee, they soon would be booted out just like the old time when chiam was booted out of SDP - the party founded by him. lina chiam had confirmed everything and it pointed that chee was indeed behind all this evil plot.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
These two are fools, especially "Don't Talk Cock".

But Chee is no innocent and clueless person, after he took over, he went on "open defiance", "civil disobedience" and many more. SDP name went to its lowest under his leadership. I am glad he has wisened up now. As I have mentioned, I know Chee is fighting for Singaporeans but his foolish methods in the past cost him and the SDP dear.

i think it all started when chee defied order fr chiam to refrain from his fuckup fake hunger strike.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree.

Whether Chee confront or not, Singaporeans will still fear the lightning. The reason why the opposition did well for GE 2011, was because PAP had antagonized the Singaporeans over the boiling point with FT, public transport and HDB. Hence, the opposition did well and as Georgie called "the inevitable tsunami". Chee has been confronting since 1993, why does the result only show now? A case of anger taking over fear of repression.

Just because one does not agree with Chee does not make me an idiot who just reads 154th as only source of info. I have my opinions and you have yours.

my friend, what does the SDP famous for their notorious preaching? FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRAPSY!

and u look at those SDP IB clowns' behaviour. does any of those idiotic imbecile display any of the craps they profess? NO, right? so that depicts vividly what kind of exemplary chee soon juan is - a FRAUD, A CHEAT AND DEFINITELY A DUD & A TRAITOR!

their little chees are already behaving such. just go imagine what the original chee soon juan really is - many times WORST!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know, that is for sure. But all I know is that SDP moved backwards (or some might say, too forward) when Chee took over. The people who love Chee are generally the die-hard SDP baru. The ones that will claim WP and Chiam are PAP-token opposition.

chee's real motive is already very clear. he's out to destroy singapore. upon exit of mm n sm, he gloats over their departure and added that that would save the state plenty of money. though the 2 m&m were highly paid only yrs later after gct recommended that, they have in a way contributed much to sgp's success.

what does chee ever do for singapore beside attacking sgp fr abroad and sliming it and painting a misleading picture to the foreign medias? does one believe chee soon juan is all for the betterment of every sgporean's life? wait long long!

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend, what does the SDP famous for their notorious preaching? FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRAPSY!

and u look at those SDP IB clowns' behaviour. does any of those idiotic imbecile display any of the craps they profess? NO, right? so that depicts vividly what kind of exemplary chee soon juan is - a FRAUD, A CHEAT AND DEFINITELY A DUD & A TRAITOR!

their little chees are already behaving such. just go imagine what the original chee soon juan really is - many times WORST!

I am just telling him why I still have a distrust of Chee even though he got it right this GE. People need to learn to respect different views. Ultimately, we do not like PAP, no need for in-fighting.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just telling him why I still have a distrust of Chee even though he got it right this GE. People need to learn to respect different views. Ultimately, we do not like PAP, no need for in-fighting.

hahahaha...u tell those sdp clowns?? i hope u understand what's the meaning of idiotic imbecile - that's what they are. chee always leads them into the longkang. after drinking much longkang chwee, they still think those filth chee feeds them is sweet n fulfilling. chee loves best when he is surrounded by all those idiots. "idiots! idiots!! i m happy to be surrounded by idiots!! that's what going on behind chee's cunning smrik.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee's real motive is already very clear. he's out to destroy singapore. upon exit of mm n sm, he gloats over their departure and added that that would save the state plenty of money. though the 2 m&m were highly paid only yrs later after gct recommended that, they have in a way contributed much to sgp's success.

what does chee ever do for singapore beside attacking sgp fr abroad and sliming it and painting a misleading picture to the foreign medias? does one believe chee soon juan is all for the betterment of every sgporean's life? wait long long!

To be fair, there is nothing wrong with Chee attacking it. After all, these two sued him till he went broke. There is still some grudge in him against them. He is from the Opposition, naturally he will pick on this, just like how PAP will pick on any Opposition movement.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, there is nothing wrong with Chee attacking it. After all, these two sued him till he went broke. There is still some grudge in him against them. He is from the Opposition, naturally he will pick on this, just like how PAP will pick on any Opposition movement.

chee has this warped mentality that everything he says is LAW and PRINCIPLE and all those craps. he deserved to be sued off his dirty undies. but does he ever learned from those painful lesson? anyway, he didn't lose anything. he just sold away his father's bequethed to him the landed property. who suffer in the end? her sis siok chin and his family....and of course all that he dead father worked so hard for him is liked being squandered away by chee. that's why his resentment and vengeance gets the full control over him. with those negative forces at works and chee couldn't jump out from it, he would always be destined to failure as he continues to do evil to singapore.