• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC Pastor say terminal disease find him better then see doctor

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
God will forgive you for saying this.
You must have faith in things that you do.
pastor kong believe that if you do things with faith and trust him.
1 day, 10 day, 100 day, it will come..just that we need to be patient and wait.

i dont need that junkie of yours for forgiveness .
i only have faith in myself ...
wait ? how long ? 1 years ? 100 years ? if it dont happens it will never happen.. try waiting for superman to fly pass your window ...will it happen ? :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See Ming yi , he also open Hospital and see what happen. God is very simple and clear, it is the man that sin.
Pastor kong is not saying that we should not go see doctor. But sometime a bit of prayer and faith will be better.

gayboy , you say its the man who sin ..you mean "PESTOR KONG " is not a human ? you are slapping yourself again ...

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
which organ no need $$ to run. is it that the church is poor and run down, then its holy?

Bloody fool!
It's the people running the church we are talking about. Not the church.
U are such an idiot. No wonder u and your 'chums' are so easily exploited. Just like lambs being led to be 'slaughtered'!:(:mad::oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite your best efforts, people such as him tend to realise these things after a while and not because they were advised. It will eventually dawn on them that
- the number of financial planners and other leeches within the flock are overrepresented.
- despite giving 20% of their income, they have no acces to financials
- their cells are clearly defined and territory and turf are important
- dressing in the most fashionable togs does not seem right when Jesus himself did not such thing and that includes the cardinals, pope, archbishop of canterbury and all church leaders of mainstream religions
- the average age of flocks remains alluding to the fact that attrition is high as one grows older
- why mainstream church and religious leaders live in humble dwellings while their leader lives a decedant lifestyle.

the list goes on.

Eventually he would realise that success means becoming a pastor and being part of the franchise and not being part of the flock.

Hi Naturefarm2,

I used to be a believer and a staunch one. I didn't realised how blinkered i have become after that. Letting people pick and choose phrases to dictate what i should or should not do from a holy book which is a mishmash of old and new additions/edits.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, we do know what is right and wrong.
Each of us have our own mind and base on our history , experience, Perception , we come out with our own logic and senses.
Important is that how we can differ what is right and what is wrong.

All Public speaker will have their own mindset and own Interpretation of gods word? Who had seen and hear god speak?
Maybe what he say is right? who can say no?

You are incredibly dumb. If there's no way of knowing something for sure, one way or the other; the logical and reasonable response is to suspend belief.

It's OK for some religious people to have faith in the absence of proof; but to blatantly and persistently ignore contrary evidence or continually and deliberately not think critically, is really very dumb.

I hope you wake up from your dream and leave this cult soon. Then, God will truly bless you. Remember, God suffers no fools.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont need that junkie of yours for forgiveness .
i only have faith in myself ...
wait ? how long ? 1 years ? 100 years ? if it dont happens it will never happen.. try waiting for superman to fly pass your window ...will it happen ? :rolleyes:

To have faith in yourself? if you not christian , do you ask for your god for prayer when you need some? if not, do not say that you have faith in yourself.
While you keep your faith, what i say is that you also must work toward your goal. combine faith and action will bring you closer to what you going to achieve.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite your best efforts, people such as him tend to realise these things after a while and not because they were advised. It will eventually dawn on them that
- the number of financial planners and other leeches within the flock are overrepresented.
- despite giving 20% of their income, they have no acces to financials
- their cells are clearly defined and territory and turf are important
- dressing in the most fashionable togs does not seem right when Jesus himself did not such thing and that includes the cardinals, pope, archbishop of canterbury and all church leaders of mainstream religions
- the average age of flocks remains alluding to the fact that attrition is high as one grows older
- why mainstream church and religious leaders live in humble dwellings while their leader lives a decedant lifestyle.

the list goes on.

Eventually he would realise that success means becoming a pastor and being part of the franchise and not being part of the flock.

To realise what is the truth is not as what you say and do.
yes, one day someone might discover that what he belief is wrong and decided to back out. But that is all inside the mindset but the church still run on its core value.
As i say , there is no right and wrong in this issue. Its how you look at the issue and have your own belief.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are incredibly dumb. If there's no way of knowing something for sure, one way or the other; the logical and reasonable response is to suspend belief.

It's OK for some religious people to have faith in the absence of proof; but to blatantly and persistently ignore contrary evidence or continually and deliberately not think critically, is really very dumb.

I hope you wake up from your dream and leave this cult soon. Then, God will truly bless you. Remember, God suffers no fools.

What is Dumb to you might not be dumb to others.
You might be very clever in your own way but others might think you are dumb.
One must not over esitmate his/her own view and belief.
People who attend church in CHC or any other church believe that by attending it, they feel good about it, they have the mental support in the church, so that is it.
Are you very successful yourself in life to determine that all the member inside the church is not as clever as you ?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks, we do know what is right and wrong.
Each of us have our own mind and base on our history , experience, Perception , we come out with our own logic and senses.
Important is that how we can differ what is right and what is wrong.

All Public speaker will have their own mindset and own Interpretation of gods word? Who had seen and hear god speak?
Maybe what he say is right? who can say no?

Good, if you can make up your mind based on what you see for yourself that is good. Not because someone said so.

Interpretation differs from each individual and all speakers/pastors from different churches and denominations speak and think differently about passages in the bible. Its like a crowd who has seen someone fall from a building, all has seen it but everyone has a different opinion.

Some feels that the man may have committed suicide, others think its an accident, still some feels he must have been murdered. The bible itself was heavily edited and we must note one very important thing, the new testament was mainly about Christ but the book was not endorsed by Christ but written by his disciples. Even the new testament itself has slightly different versions with different words replacing some texts, some churches use NIV, etc to lead their flock.

How much can one based their faith on an erronous text and on human interpretation? No once can disapprove 100% of what the pastor said, but neither can anyone prove he is correct either.

The choice is yours. We need to be clear on what we based our beliefs on and ask questions to the leaders as clearly wolves are leading the lambs now.

Feel free to pose the questions of amputation and the donation of their personal wealth to charity. The church does not need to be poor, but the leaders of the church don't have to be the richest in order to be a holy.

Since they may be amongst the richest in the flock, they might not go to heaven. Don't you hope they go to heaven too and not be weighed down by their baggage of riches?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Naturefarm2

One more thing, remember ultimately your beliefs should be based on the word of God and not on the word of Man. Be wary of people who use it to their advantage to mislead you by taking texts and quote it out of context.

I wish you well in your journey of discovery, it is a continuous one and we are all on the same train together no matter the different opinions/religions we have. Some get off early and at different stops. Some got thrown off but we are all travellers and ultimately heading towards the same station.

Where you go from there is up to you.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
What is Dumb to you might not be dumb to others.
You might be very clever in your own way but others might think you are dumb.
One must not over esitmate his/her own view and belief.
People who attend church in CHC or any other church believe that by attending it, they feel good about it, they have the mental support in the church, so that is it.
Are you very successful yourself in life to determine that all the member inside the church is not as clever as you ?

Naturefarm 2, with no disrespect meant, the same thing applies for the first 2 lines in your reply.

There is good in a church and the support from the members but just be wary not to be lead astray.

Success in life/studies does not equate intelligence. Look at it this way, from the worldly view in terms of perspective on jobs, pastors are not supposed to be rich and wealthy. Looking at their personal wealth, that is not a good guage on success isn't it?

Just because someone may not be doing well in terms of financial success does not mean they have nothing useful to teach you. Are we then basing qualification to teach based on $$$/success or the word of God/common sense?

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Naturefarm 2, with no disrespect meant, the same thing applies for the first 2 lines in your reply.

There is good in a church and the support from the members but just be wary not to be lead astray.

Success in life/studies does not equate intelligence. Look at it this way, from the worldly view in terms of perspective on jobs, pastors are not supposed to be rich and wealthy. Looking at their personal wealth, that is not a good guage on success isn't it?

Just because someone may not be doing well in terms of financial success does not mean they have nothing useful to teach you. Are we then basing qualification to teach based on $$$/success or the word of God/common sense?

Hi Bro Wuqi

This is what i want those people to realise. When you come into the forum is to argue your point. Not to flame and always end up with " FXXX" or " ShXX"
then scold here and there to show that they know alot and the whole world is dumb except them.
maybe until now, only you know what i am trying to say.

Infact many church member is highly successful people. Who is there to determine if they are dumb enough to give all to the church or let alone a pastor?? If those people who is so " Computer hero" to scold here and there behind the cover of the cyber space, what is the real action that they had done to prove their point?

They like to argue that Pastor Kong is bad, evil and all kind of accuse, but what had they done to achieve the status to accuse people?
maybe just a jobless guy, loser in all part of his life, so try to vent the anger at someone?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
when it comes to religion very difficult to argue one,,,,

one factor is faith,,,, what is faith? fiath is believing something unseen and at times unreasonable or unexplaninable,,,, that was be faith, but to outsiders, it is called blind faith,,,,,

like sickness,,,, what will CHC members do when they are sick?

they see doctor, AND get the church to pray for them,,,,
if cured, hallujulah,,, God works through prayers and doctors,,,
if not, hallelujah, God relieved his children of pain in this world,,,,

if should you ask why see doctor in the 1st place,,, well, God has placed the doctors there so they can look after God's children,,,

anyway, most times, it is pointless to argue about faith and such,,,,

the question is "If your children, parents or you are sick, do you consult the doctor only, or prayed for by the pastor only or both since you have seen the video clip and testimony"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect that you are there not because of a belief but to fulfill a need. People who are dying to wear a tie, dress fasionably, need to be look good, need to be wanted, enjoy all the trappings of a lively picnic such as music, crowd, need to be wanted, need to be inclusive, forget the emptyness, need to be led, need to told etc.

Who knows?

To realise what is the truth is not as what you say and do.
yes, one day someone might discover that what he belief is wrong and decided to back out. But that is all inside the mindset but the church still run on its core value.
As i say , there is no right and wrong in this issue. Its how you look at the issue and have your own belief.

Danny_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me this is a load of hogwash! like dat then need hospital n doctors for wat?? Also where got blind ppl??? mindfucking ppl like dat

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me this is a load of hogwash! like dat then need hospital n doctors for wat?? Also where got blind ppl??? mindfucking ppl like dat

Yah,,.. I think they should pass a law making it illegal for anyone under 26 without parental supervision to join such organizations.