• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC Pastor say terminal disease find him better then see doctor

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tCNz8HdghM0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tCNz8HdghM0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

after MRI scan, doctor say no hope, sure die. But was cured after sorting help from pastor. now a cell group leader.

do you believe?

if i do, i think i will believe david copperfield is immortal too.

at least to make it convincing, he should produce the MRI scan result and also the name of the doctor, hospital doing the scan.

And even if he really miraculously recover, it could be just will power. A lot of medical cases has shown such examples, and not all of the patient are christian.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya,,,,, if so sure god can heal everybody,,,,, ask among them, who among them buy medical insurance, why see doctor in the 1st place or WHY be doctor in the 1st place,,, siao.....

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet I can push 1,000,000,000 people who lost a thumb to God and Kong Hee, and they would not able to grow that one thumb.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
aiya,,,,, if so sure god can heal everybody,,,,, ask among them, who among them buy medical insurance, why see doctor in the 1st place or WHY be doctor in the 1st place,,, siao.....

Ask them the question next time when someone insists that all can be healed.
Why aren't amputees healed? Shouldn't healing also include those with amputation? How come no one with this got healed?

Selective healing? I think not.

And no, ask not the sign of Jonah.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
in many service, you can see people healing and its true!
You can also see when Pastor kong touch their head, all injury and internal injury will be cure.
Those come in wheel chair and stay to walk after the sevice.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can also see when Pastor kong touch their head, all injury and internal injury will be cure.

ask him whether he can cure your AIDS anot ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well, you should go and witness all the things that paster kong lay his hand on.
together with paster sun , using her songs to heals the broken heart.
they are godly couple.

i know you are too sick to think .did " pestor kong " lay his hand on your dick to make it big ? wow....thats amazing . i didnt know that you had a crush on pestor kong beside teekee

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
who to determine what is lie?

This assh@le is a big bullsh!tter and irresponsible. Its obvious he is crapping. stop advertising yourself. it's like prostituting himselk in public. if true, why don't he write in to some meduical journal with the MRI scan to prove his point. Its all crap bullsh!t like lehman bros(only hear the good news). he can't even bluff convincingly. in the first place No doctor ever would tell his patient that he is going to die. At most they would tell his family that their son illness is teminal but not the patient. He is giving alot of false hope like alot of those old time snake oil medicine man. Just look at Farah fawcett!!!! she forgo proven medical therapy and is regretting her actions for forgoing proven therapy and believeing in charlatans!!! Likewise the recent Nina Wang case where her assistant said she might be alive today if she had seen western doctors for her cancer instead of believeing in some crap feng shui advice.(now they are even saying the will drafted to give her asset to the feng shit "master " is fake and probbaly even a devious ploy to get her wealth). sigh even a child can tell you alot of fakes or con men around, just like bankers, fund managers, politicians, monks, charities, time shares sellers, :etc..........

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
if jian xiong died..it's coz god summons him to paradise...he lived..so hallelujah..either way..praise the lord...

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of 1000 who pray for what they want:

1. maybe 5 will get them - as a result can claim these miracles do happen if one has faith and these 5 will go around telling everybody. These 5 must oso and will donate more $$$ in gratitude.
2. 995 will not get what they want - they are then told heaven not happy because not enough FAITH therefore must be more patient and practise more faith by donating even more $$$.

In either situation they win and win BIG!:rolleyes:
The loser is U the BLOODY FOOL!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You probably not well read. Here is a clue.

Does it not make sense to close down all hospitals, healthcare and send everyone to Kong. If he was truly working with god, he would have opened a clinic and touching everyone.

If the argument is that only believers will be cured than one must assume that many christians within the flock and elsewhere die from illness because they don't believe in god but are masquerading as believers.

By the way faith healers are found everywhere and term placebo effect is closely associated with them.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is true then GOD won't need its followers to give monthly donation already. There would be long Q of people waiting to donate as long as can cure...of course for the Christian that will say that it would cure only if you have faith...

after MRI scan, doctor say no hope, sure die. But was cured after sorting help from pastor. now a cell group leader.

do you believe?

if i do, i think i will believe david copperfield is immortal too.

at least to make it convincing, he should produce the MRI scan result and also the name of the doctor, hospital doing the scan.

And even if he really miraculously recover, it could be just will power. A lot of medical cases has shown such examples, and not all of the patient are christian.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
if cured, miracle from God,,,,

if not, not enough faith of the patient, not enough faith of the healer, not enough faith of the family or finally God is lonely and wants the company of the patient to prevent further suffering,,,,,