• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC Pastor say terminal disease find him better then see doctor

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
if cured, miracle from God,,,,

if not, not enough faith of the patient, not enough faith of the healer, not enough faith of the family or finally God is lonely and wants the company of the patient to prevent further suffering,,,,,

same MOD as PAP..

if economy recovers, its their achievement, start to blow trumpet.

if economy stays stagnanted, its our fault, not enterprising enough, never think out of the box. blah blah blah.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had witnessed my friend who brought his wife to meetings and meetings, prayed over, slayed over, claiming the cure, casting out sickness, and still go for treatment in the mean time,,,,

and when she passed on, he wonders who does not have the faith,,,,, yes, he still goes to church

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had witnessed my friend who brought his wife to meetings and meetings, prayed over, slayed over, claiming the cure, casting out sickness, and still go for treatment in the mean time,,,,

and when she passed on, he wonders who does not have the faith,,,,, yes, he still goes to church

And they criticise Dang Gi (medium).

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
When they start claiming about fantastic healing powers,.. then they're heading for disaster waiting to happen!...

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, whatever pastor or pasta all the same lah. its just lip service. nowadays lip service industry is more lucrative than any other jobs liao. in the US, the angdaonee robins fella get paid big bucks to psycho ppl to feel good/ confident about themselves. here, the pastors n pastas n pesters meet disease stricken ppl, tell them sweet bed time stories.

he dare to claim that visit him is better than see doctor. of cos lah. in sg its better to die than to fall ill mah. so go to him no need pay hotel rate hospital bills, just throw your coffin $ into donation box, then he continue to give u lip service. if u die a slow n long suffering death, his bedtime stories can comfort u for the time being. if u die fast, he waste less saliva on u lor.

win-win situation mah

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, whatever pastor or pasta all the same lah. its just lip service. nowadays lip service industry is more lucrative than any other jobs liao. in the US, the angdaonee robins fella get paid big bucks to psycho ppl to feel good/ confident about themselves. here, the pastors n pastas n pesters meet disease stricken ppl, tell them sweet bed time stories.

he dare to claim that visit him is better than see doctor. of cos lah. in sg its better to die than to fall ill mah. so go to him no need pay hotel rate hospital bills, just throw your coffin $ into donation box, then he continue to give u lip service. if u die a slow n long suffering death, his bedtime stories can comfort u for the time being. if u die fast, he waste less saliva on u lor.

win-win situation mah

if that pastor he himself got cancer, he sure fast fast go see doctor.. n not just any doctor, must be top range one somemore.:biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if jian xiong died..it's coz god summons him to paradise...he lived..so hallelujah..either way..praise the lord...

True. If he survives, it's God's great benevolence and omnipotence! If he dies, it's God's will and he'll be rewarded with Paradise where he can be eternally happy and no more suffering! God can do no wrong! Always praise the Lord!:biggrin::biggrin:

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
in many service, you can see people healing and its true!
You can also see when Pastor kong touch their head, all injury and internal injury will be cure.
Those come in wheel chair and stay to walk after the sevice.

Aiyoh! No wonder this kind of money-grabbing 'Holey Man' so rich.:(
There are so many 'Bloody Fools' the likes of u around. How not to?:rolleyes::biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
in many service, you can see people healing and its true!
You can also see when Pastor kong touch their head, all injury and internal injury will be cure.
Those come in wheel chair and stay to walk after the sevice.

Hi Naturefarm2,

I used to be a believer and a staunch one. I didn't realised how blinkered i have become after that. Letting people pick and choose phrases to dictate what i should or should not do from a holy book which is a mishmash of old and new additions/edits. Healing should be all encompassing and not just on a few selected parts, isn't the God that the healer serves not omnipotent? If he is, he should be able to heal all. How come not amputees?

I had a wound on me that was never healed no matter how many years of prayers, in the end i was accused of not having enough faith. These same people also used office politics to stay ahead of others in the church, misused the Christian faith and what Christ stood for. This flock is not a flock of sheep, its a flock of wolves!!

The religion itself is ok but the people misusing it for monetary gains or power and prestige isn't.

To prove my point, since it is said that rich men cannot hope to enter the kingdom of heaven, can all these pastors declare their income to their flock and donate it to a charitable cause not of their church? Since their wealth is keeping them away from the kingdom of heaven.

Practise what you preach.

Naturefarm2, believe what you want to believe but open your eyes and be sure whatever you are told, you owe to yourself to check and verify, blind faith was what led to all those David Koresh massacres in the first place.

I just find that a lot of these monotheism religions are divisive(superior race, don't eat certain meat), full of lies, killing and cunning in the name of greater good/God.

The finger on a hand can point one to the moon but the finger is not the moon. People are too easily distracted. I once was lost but now truly considered myself found.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know you are too sick to think .did " pestor kong " lay his hand on your dick to make it big ? wow....thats amazing . i didnt know that you had a crush on pestor kong beside teekee
God will forgive you for saying this.
You must have faith in things that you do.
pastor kong believe that if you do things with faith and trust him.
1 day, 10 day, 100 day, it will come..just that we need to be patient and wait.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You probably not well read. Here is a clue.

Does it not make sense to close down all hospitals, healthcare and send everyone to Kong. If he was truly working with god, he would have opened a clinic and touching everyone.

If the argument is that only believers will be cured than one must assume that many christians within the flock and elsewhere die from illness because they don't believe in god but are masquerading as believers.

By the way faith healers are found everywhere and term placebo effect is closely associated with them.

See Ming yi , he also open Hospital and see what happen. God is very simple and clear, it is the man that sin.
Pastor kong is not saying that we should not go see doctor. But sometime a bit of prayer and faith will be better.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, come to Indo. I'll introduce tons of faith healers at a fraction of what CHC followers pay in tithes. The only thing certain is the people's (blind?) faith that they were healed at the touch of the so-called healer. Plant one of two "healed" and spread the word.. soon there will be thousands or millions who will believe it's true, even if they haven't seen with their own eyes... come to think of it.. like Jesus?

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Naturefarm2,

I used to be a believer and a staunch one. I didn't realised how blinkered i have become after that. Letting people pick and choose phrases to dictate what i should or should not do from a holy book which is a mishmash of old and new additions/edits. Healing should be all encompassing and not just on a few selected parts, isn't the God that the healer serves not omnipotent? If he is, he should be able to heal all. How come not amputees?

I had a wound on me that was never healed no matter how many years of prayers, in the end i was accused of not having enough faith. These same people also used office politics to stay ahead of others in the church, misused the Christian faith and what Christ stood for. This flock is not a flock of sheep, its a flock of wolves!!

The religion itself is ok but the people misusing it for monetary gains or power and prestige isn't.

To prove my point, since it is said that rich men cannot hope to enter the kingdom of heaven, can all these pastors declare their income to their flock and donate it to a charitable cause not of their church? Since their wealth is keeping them away from the kingdom of heaven.

Naturefarm2, believe what you want to believe but open your eyes and be sure whatever you are told, you owe to yourself to check and verify, blind faith was what led to all those David Koresh massacres in the first place.

I just find that a lot of these monotheism religions are divisive(superior race, don't eat certain meat), full of lies, killing and cunning in the name of greater good/God.

The finger on a hand can point one to the moon but the finger is not the moon. People are too easily distracted. I once was lost but now truly considered myself found.

Thanks, we do know what is right and wrong.
Each of us have our own mind and base on our history , experience, Perception , we come out with our own logic and senses.
Important is that how we can differ what is right and what is wrong.

All Public speaker will have their own mindset and own Interpretation of gods word? Who had seen and hear god speak?
Maybe what he say is right? who can say no?

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Naturefarm2,

I don't think u sh address your post to that bloody idiot because u will be wasting your precious time.:rolleyes:
U have said what has to be said and for this we must thank you.
Hopefully u will prevent more from falling into such traps and making bloody fools of themselves like this bloody idiot!:(:mad:

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
all this fucking religious crap is just...... crap
if there is a God which might be true, God never ask anyone to be a christian or muslim or buddhist,