• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ceca just got job at dbs. songbo chaosinkie?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why i dont understand why the mudslimes kpkb. They serve NS in a limited capacity n all the heavy lifting like active units, mono intake, armour units, commando etc is done by the other races. Like that still comprain.
Of course because Malays are wasting time doing it. Malays should be exempted. No malay would want to protect Chinese lives and property,

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why i dont understand why the mudslimes kpkb. They serve NS in a limited capacity n all the heavy lifting like active units, mono intake, armour units, commando etc is done by the other races. Like that still comprain.
The problem lies in LKY wanting to turn a nation of shop keepers of mainly chinks to a nation of fortress , chinks by tradition had always shunned uniformed groups because the word army spelled atrocities committed on innocent commeners in ancient China ...no self respecting Chinese mothers would want to see her son in the army ...whreas , Malays not only took pride in uniformed groups but excelled in such capacities ...read what the British wrote about Malays and Chinese in our police and militaries as a force , a fair view ...they wrote since chinamen were mainly of triads and dialect groupa , the very arrest by a Hokkien police man of a criminal Teochew would result in riots between Hokkien clan and Teochew clan the next day and it did

the biggest riots in Singapore history was not racial but between Hokkien and Teochew over the price of a kati of rice , where a thousand killed and almost the entire Sinkieland burnt

whreas the Malays did not suffer from such a hangover , except they slept in their jobs , the British wrote but Malays as armed soldiers and tasked with tracking the enemies , they shone and outdid the entire races of Singapore ...not I say one , the British had wrote such

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If want to enlist the Malays in the SAF, be fair. Not selectively. U know wat i mean. But if still dont trust the Malays, then exempt us from NS.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem lies in LKY wanting to turn a nation of shop keepers of mainly chinks to a nation of fortress , chinks by tradition had always shunned uniformed groups because the word army spelled atrocities committed on innocent commeners in ancient China ...no self respecting Chinese mothers would want to see her son in the army ...whreas , Malays not only took pride in uniformed groups but excelled in such capacities ...read what the British wrote about Malays and Chinese in our police and militaries as a force , a fair view ...they wrote since chinamen were mainly of triads and dialect groupa , the very arrest by a Hokkien police man of a criminal Teochew would result in riots between Hokkien clan and Teochew clan the next day and it did

the biggest riots in Singapore history was not racial but between Hokkien and Teochew over the price of a kati of rice , where a thousand killed and almost the entire Sinkieland burnt

whreas the Malays did not suffer from such a hangover , except they slept in their jobs , the British wrote but Malays as armed soldiers and tasked with tracking the enemies , they shone and outdid the entire races of Singapore ...not I say one , the British had wrote such

The cheena will never understand wat u talking about. Wat more written by a British. :biggrin:

I did mention many times nowadays vacancies in the immigraton, customs, polis and armed forces are open to the cheena Msians. But they shunned away cos of low pay. And DAP play the racial card and made a racial issue out of it to garner more cheena votes. Just go to any counters at the JB CIQ, U will find cheena, Indian Msian officers manning the counters. No BS. Malaysians in this forum can testify.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cheena will never understand wat u talking about. Wat more written by a British. :biggrin:

I did mention many times nowadays vacancies in the immigraton, customs, polis and armed forces are open to the cheena Msians. But they shunned away cos of low pay. And DAP play the racial card and made a racial issue out of it to garner more cheena votes. Just go to any counters at the JB CIQ, U will find cheena, Indian Msian officers manning the counters. No BS. Malaysians in this forum can testify.
My views here were largely based on histories I had read , you see , in my travels across the globe over decades and decades , I reserved the nights for wine , dine and fucks but my mornings when free is going to historical sites , local libraries and museums , which most Sinkies won’t ...it arose because of my curiosity, hey ! Why ah ?

iSinkie history I relate here is mainly due to 2 books written , 1 by a Baba lawyer and another by the British , both before 1912 , even before LKY was born and titled the ‘100 years of Singapore history ‘ ...very very interesting it even contained the old census of Sinkieland by population and migration ...according to the books there was a period the kelings formed the majority of population of Sinkieland ...and surprisingly before 1912 , the profession of prostitution was mainly by Japanese ladies till the Japanese realised this degrading themselves and want to grow out of it , so even Dr M admiration for Japanese dignity itself is fairlya new thingy to the Japanese themselves ...there were even Japanese Barbers in Sinkieland ,servicing the chinks who were mainly a coolie force

and then there was another book written by Wallace who was the buddy of Darwin ,Wallace not only travelled the entire Malay archipelago for decades but also thevAmazon jungles as well ... and he had observed pretty interesting things about Malays ,Indians and chinese in the 1800 ...he had wrote Malays as a cunning and smart asses compared to the Dayaks and other natives but most of his assistants were Malay natives ...and there were many lingos spoken within the Malay peninsula and he had produced a dictionary , eg , your ancestors as a boyanrse could have spoke a very different form of Bahasa ...even in my very own experience in forestry , the same species of a particular tree would have a Different names in different region though all are Malays ,, eg Balau is a common name of a hard wood tropical tree , it called Selangan Batu just in another region in Kalimantan itself and Bangkirai just across the sea ..same country different name

so , Malay peninsula indeed had a very interesting history much more than chinks making it civilised , hence I don’t buy their stories

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My views here were largely based on histories I had read , you see , in my travels across the globe over decades and decades , I reserved the nights for wine , dine and fucks but my mornings when free is going to historical sites , local libraries and museums , which most Sinkies won’t ...it arose because of my curiosity, hey ! Why ah ?

iSinkie history I relate here is mainly due to 2 books written , 1 by a Baba lawyer and another by the British , both before 1912 , even before LKY was born and titled the ‘100 years of Singapore history ‘ ...very very interesting it even contained the old census of Sinkieland by population and migration ...according to the books there was a period the kelings formed the majority of population of Sinkieland ...and surprisingly before 1912 , the profession of prostitution was mainly by Japanese ladies till the Japanese realised this degrading themselves and want to grow out of it , so even Dr M admiration for Japanese dignity itself is fairlya new thingy to the Japanese themselves ...there were even Japanese Barbers in Sinkieland ,servicing the chinks who were mainly a coolie force

and then there was another book written by Wallace who was the buddy of Darwin ,Wallace not only travelled the entire Malay archipelago for decades but also thevAmazon jungles as well ... and he had observed pretty interesting things about Malays ,Indians and chinese in the 1800 ...he had wrote Malays as a cunning and smart asses compared to the Dayaks and other natives but most of his assistants were Malay natives ...and there were many lingos spoken within the Malay peninsula and he had produced a dictionary , eg , your ancestors as a boyanrse could have spoke a very different form of Bahasa ...even in my very own experience in forestry , the same species of a particular tree would have a Different names in different region though all are Malays ,, eg Balau is a common name of a hard wood tropical tree , it called Selangan Batu just in another region in Kalimantan itself and Bangkirai just across the sea ..same country different name

so , Malay peninsula indeed had a very interesting history much more than chinks making it civilised , hence I don’t buy their stories

Tun admired those Japs cos they were hardworking and enterprising. Japan was advancing rapidily. So Tun want the Malays to look East and learn from the japanese.

Ya...different states have their own lingo. just like panas or I, residents of Perak will say hangat or teman. Malays cunning/smart. Not tat i take it as a complement. But i bet all the cheena here would not agree with u. Especially the familiar retards here who badmouthed the Malay/Muslims 24/7.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u maybe aware of British Empire monopoly of Opium trade in SEA... where to find their documented story of their opium trafficking in Singapore.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chinese warriors spirit was.wiped from the genes because of Song Dynasty emperors don’t trust the generals. So no matter how good the generals are, they will always take orders from scholars officials who went through the imperial exams. So the only way to rise up in ranks is via exams, that result in getting rid of the sword for the ink brush. And also to serve in the Song imperial army, soldiers will be tattooed in the face to prevent desertion. In Chinese society, only convicts get tattooed in the face. From then on, most be people avoid military service and bolster the ranks, gangsters, crooks and captured bandits were press into uniform. That result in looting by soldiers on the Song populace and being soldier from then on was look down by the masses. It lasted for a thousand years till end of WW2

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, msia Chinese do serve in the blue uniform in Malaysia. My jiuhu friend uncle was a retired polis, very high ranking. Was number 2 man jb in many years ago. No matter where he posted, he always will be the number 2. Once he “ask” his ah mat to drive both of us in his unmarked car to the old ciq. The only time I ever in a mata car, malaysia mata car even. The driver very friendly.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was not enlisted for NS. They dont trust Malays. But one of my relatives was a regular army then. Yes. They have red name tag for hokkien. Just wondering, why no tags for other dialects like kantonis, tiochew etc. Yes. Dialects so easy to manage and communicate. Not like present Mandarin.....like one alien language to me. See....whenever i hear cheena speak Mandarin, it just reminds me of my PRC neighbour upstairs. They cant communicate Malay or even simple English.
I think the red tag was for uneducated and no speak england. Mindef has unknown reason to enlist Malays into army. For Chinese, ppl with official level till ite or o level, confirm go scdf. Saf only want educated enlistee. For malay, the requirements don’t run on this basis. My neighbor son air level with university place NS in scdf. The next malay family along the corridor, all young men didn’t serve NS. The last family had 3 son in SIR battalion. All are Malays yet why some serve and some don’t serve. Then why some wear blue and some wear green. Background check?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the red tag was for uneducated and no speak england. Mindef has unknown reason to enlist Malays into army. For Chinese, ppl with official level till ite or o level, confirm go scdf. Saf only want educated enlistee. For malay, the requirements don’t run on this basis. My neighbor son air level with university place NS in scdf. The next malay family along the corridor, all young men didn’t serve NS. The last family had 3 son in SIR battalion. All are Malays yet why some serve and some don’t serve. Then why some wear blue and some wear green. Background check?

During old man time, Malays not enlisted for NS is very obvious. He already made it clear for security reasons. Doesnt trust Malay/Muslims. Tats why my dad dont trust tat old man. Now coming back to LHL. I know u guys doesnt like him. I wont say i like or dislike LHL. But i do agree with my dad. LHL much more accomodative than his old man. So, yes, i do have some complements for LHL. At least now i see Malays being enlisted into NS. Background check? Maybe. But i hope the garment do not be selective in placing Malays only to certain departments and not across the board. If indeed teres a war between Msia and Sinkieland, wat makes u tink the Sinkie Malays will not fight the Msian Malays? Wat makes u tink the cheena Msians will not fight Sinkie cheena? But tats just my tots. Anyway rest assured, putting Halimah as President is not the reason to compliment PAP. As i had mentioned many times, whoever the president doesnt really benefits me at all. He/She doesnt bring food on my table.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, msia Chinese do serve in the blue uniform in Malaysia. My jiuhu friend uncle was a retired polis, very high ranking. Was number 2 man jb in many years ago. No matter where he posted, he always will be the number 2. Once he “ask” his ah mat to drive both of us in his unmarked car to the old ciq. The only time I ever in a mata car, malaysia mata car even. The driver very friendly.

Not just those days. Even now i can see Cheena manning the immigration counters. Maybe relac jobs. Armed forces, Polis and customs more on field operations. And yes, those departments also open for non Malays too.