• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ceca just got job at dbs. songbo chaosinkie?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
t9aodkE.jpg

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racism is reverse with bank jobs ..in my era no keling or m&ds we’re employed by local banks , and in those days 6 months bonus were norm paid by banks ..today no locals are hired by the same banks

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racism is reverse with bank jobs ..in my era no keling or m&ds we’re employed by local banks , and in those days 6 months bonus were norm paid by banks ..today no locals are hired by the same banks

Need to correct on tat. During the 70/80s, local cheena banks (union sbeu) only paid 3 mths bonus. Those days no Malays can be found working as clerk and above. Only drivers and peons. Cos must speak Mandarin.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to correct on tat. During the 70/80s, local cheena banks (union sbeu) only paid 3 mths bonus. Those days no Malays can be found working as clerk and above. Only drivers and peons. Cos must speak Mandarin.
Karma! After all, bumiputra, singapura are Sanskrit words. And now you get those working in the banks.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bank where I worked in last time, my Chinese CEO was so stressed up by his responsibilities and workload that he wished he was a m&d so that he could do almost nothing in life and still be happy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bank where I worked in last time, my Chinese CEO was so stressed up by his responsibilities and workload that he wished he was a m&d so that he could do almost nothing in life and still be happy.
He should be a taoist. Wu wei. Malays are adapted to this.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Monk lagi happy. Just pray.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another NSF Sinkie loses his job to No NSF arsehole. Wasted 2 years in NSF become incompatible in job hunting, and no benefit for employer to hire Sinkie who will have 13 year of disruption with NSF...

When must Sinkie wake up that NSF destroy Sinkie.

Time to get Trump to fuck Pinky...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another NSF Sinkie loses his job to No NSF arsehole. Wasted 2 years in NSF become incompatible in job hunting, and no benefit for employer to hire Sinkie who will have 13 year of disruption with NSF...

When must Sinkie wake up that NSF destroy Sinkie.

Time to get Trump to fuck Pinky...
As seen from recent india China skirmishes, ceca make better soldier.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the Malays always the one losing out.
That is ok. As long as the majority cinks benefit it is fine. No point having the tyranny of the minority. N the cinas in mudland are discriminated n the local m&ds think its fair. So singkie chinks discriminate against singkie m&ds is fair too.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is ok. As long as the majority cinks benefit it is fine. No point having the tyranny of the minority. N the cinas in mudland are discriminated n the local m&ds think its fair. So singkie chinks discriminate against singkie m&ds is fair too.

The privileges is stated in their constitution. All races agreed. After formation of cheena racist DAP, racial conflicts broke out. Till now DAP still askg equal privileges. Wat discrimination u talkg abt? I see so many cheena having two or three landed properties, several cars, medical cost m$1, etc etc. So rich. Cheena no rights to demand tis n tat. Is not stated in the constitution cheena entitlement. Whereass for Malays here we dont behave like ur cheena msian. Ungrateful n greedy. The diff is our constitution here stated Malays interest shld be looked after. But?? Anyway I really hope all the cheena msians n indons migrate to Sinkieland. 80 cheena or 99% cheena dont make any diff to Malays. CECA most welcome too!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The privileges is stated in their constitution. All races agreed. After formation of cheena racist DAP, racial conflicts broke out. Till now DAP still askg equal privileges. Wat discrimination u talkg abt? I see so many cheena having two or three landed properties, several cars, medical cost m$1, etc etc. So rich. Cheena no rights to demand tis n tat. Is not stated in the constitution cheena entitlement. Whereass for Malays here we dont behave like ur cheena msian. Ungrateful n greedy. The diff is our constitution here stated Malays interest shld be looked after. But?? Anyway I really hope all the cheena msians n indons migrate to Sinkieland. 80 cheena or 99% cheena dont make any diff to Malays. CECA most welcome too!
Yes u see...singkie m&ds got benefits and yet they complain discrimination,,,and yes discrimination is real in singkieland in favour of the m&ds,,,got benefits under the constitution, got a mackcik mudslime president,,got a cabinet minister for mudslimes,,,give them the national language as m&d,,where most singkies dont even speak it,,,and soo many m&ds in mudland have 4 wives, have big house and cars and multiple houses and get rich as politicians and royalty,,,cina got royalty in mudland? I hope all m&ds in singkieland get expelled to mudland,,,they can have more bumi policies etc,,,

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes u see...singkie m&ds got benefits and yet they complain discrimination,,,and yes discrimination is real in singkieland in favour of the m&ds,,,got benefits under the constitution, got a mackcik mudslime president,,got a cabinet minister for mudslimes,,,give them the national language as m&d,,where most singkies dont even speak it,,,and soo many m&ds in mudland have 4 wives, have big house and cars and multiple houses and get rich as politicians and royalty,,,cina got royalty in mudland? I hope all m&ds in singkieland get expelled to mudland,,,they can have more bumi policies etc,,,

Msia is a Malay/Muslim country. Fm day one all minorities agreed to it. All the privileges stated in the constitution also agreed by all parties. If present generation not happy they can always migrate to Sinkieland. If u want 4 wives than speak to ur MPs whom u voted. President cheena or indian doesnt matter much to me. Nothg to envy cos she dont bring food to my table.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Msia is a Malay/Muslim country. Fm day one all minorities agreed to it. All the privileges stated in the constitution also agreed by all parties. If present generation not happy they can always migrate to Sinkieland. If u want 4 wives than speak to ur MPs whom u voted. President cheena or indian doesnt matter much to me. Nothg to envy cos she dont bring food to my table.
U get the benefits too bcos its race based politics..and that is what u advocate..that m&ds should have rights