• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ceca just got job at dbs. songbo chaosinkie?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahem. Dont really ustand ur post. I mean nowadays Malays see Malays we still speak Malay/English. Same like last time mah. We dont speak Arab. U mean ur car breakdown Malays dont help u? Sure or not kawan? Helping others is our culture. Same like last time. Platoon mates??? Last x Malays no serve NS in Saf lah. As for halal lots of non muslim restaurant wish to increase their revenue by serving halal food. Muslims dont force them to serve halal food. I can still stick to my Malay food. Malays are simple folks. We eat to live. Not live to eat.:smile: Last time Malays still same as now. We still practise our belief faithfully with easy access to social media nowadays. Oh ya. Malays hardly speak Arab. So its not true we sold our soul at the expense of our culture.
Neither , do I catch any ball , why should cheenas fit you Malays into their own little squares and circles ? You Malays were muslims even before chinese and Indians migrated here , Much before Raffles landing here and there were Arabs preachers preaching Islam as far as 700 years ago whose graves can still be found as Kramata here and Malaysia so the question of Arab influencing Malays unnecessarily is indeed ridiculous

and to the question of Malays who are quitting their original culture , why must cheenas be a judge of what yours should be or should not be ? Are you Malays taking to task the cheenas for no longer wearing pig tails since that’s how cheenas landed here or for Cheenas wearing westernised clothing since it was never culturally chinese ? , hence cheenas are bad mouthing Malays for wearing Tudungs is simply beyond me

so what than is the beef ?

well it was much much easier to handle mallays as simple and friendly folks in the past but not anymore since Malays had brcome a far more educated lot and a sophisticated one at that

thr gist is cheenas want you folks to remain ignorant

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tats wat u think. But almost all cheena would tell u Mandarin is their mother tongue. So just accept it lah:biggrin:
Chinese don’t use mother tongue. Dialect followed father side. My mom a Hakka but we speak Cantonese at home. My son also can speak Cantonese although my wife is a hokkien. I am very particular about this. As for those kantang banana who can only speak England, then forever dunno what is going on during gathering as I will purposely only speak dialect, be it Cantonese or hokkien.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds sure are dangerous...go to ang mor cuntries and got ang more shitizenship and still support terrorism,,

ISA detainee charged with lying in Singapore passport application
A photo Zulfikar Mohamad Shariff posted on his Facebook page of himself with his children in front of a flag used by terror groups. (Photo: Ministry of Home Affairs)

By Lydia Lam@LydiaLamCNA
08 Oct 2020 12:48PM (Updated: 08 Oct 2020 03:22PM)
Bookmark
SINGAPORE: A man who was detained in 2016 under the Internal Security Act (ISA) was charged on Thursday (Oct 8) with lying in his passport application.
Mohamad Shariff Zulfikar, a 49-year-old Australia national and former Singapore citizen, was charged in the State Courts with one count of making a false statement in connection with a Singapore passport application.

He is accused of falsely declaring that he had not acquired another citizenship while applying for a Singapore passport on Dec 11, 2013. The declaration was made via an electronic application, the charge sheet said.
Shariff was detained under the ISA in July 2016 for terrorism-related activities, the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) said at the time.
He influenced others with radical messages and material he propagated online, including “numerous Facebook postings glorifying and promoting Isis and their violent actions, while exploiting religion to legitimise the terrorist activities of ISIS”.
He had embarked on the path of radicalism as early as 2001 after reading jihadi-related material, said MHA, supporting terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda and the Jemaah Islamiyah, and advocating Muslims to take up arms in Afghanistan after the Sep 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in the US.

According to MHA, Shariff resettled his family in Australia in 2002 and continued to pursue radical ideology.
MHA said in a statement after the charging that the accused has been detained under ISA since July 2016 "for his active promotion of terrorism and glorification of the terrorist group Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) online".

When he was arrested, he held dual citizenship for Singapore and Australia. Investigations by the Internal Security Department and the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority uncovered that Shariff had entered Singapore using his Singapore passport and withheld information regarding his Australian citizenship, said MHA.
"He also admitted to having falsely declared to the ICA that he did not hold the citizenship of another country when he applied to renew his Singapore passport in 2013, as he did not want to give up either citizenship," said MHA.
Shariff has since renounced his citizenship and ceased to be a Singapore citizen as of Aug 26 this year.
He will return to court to plead guilty later this month. For the offence of making a false statement under the Passports Act, he could be jailed for up to 10 years, fined up to S$10,000, or both.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do admit,,mudland cinas are the worse,,just use singkieland as a stepping stone,,

Man with dual Singapore and Malaysia citizenship admits defaulting on NS for nearly 10 years
File photo of national servicemen in Singapore. (Photo: Jeremy Long)

By Lydia Lam@LydiaLamCNA
01 Oct 2020 05:59PM (Updated: 05 Oct 2020 01:30PM)
Bookmark
SINGAPORE: A Singaporean with a second citizenship in Malaysia pleaded guilty on Thursday (Oct 1) to defaulting on his national service obligations for almost 10 years, now saying he wants to retain his Singapore citizenship.
Basil Lim Boon Hoh, 28, admitted to spending a total of nine years, 11 months and 16 days outside Singapore in default of his obligations under the Enlistment Act.

He pleaded guilty to two counts under the act, with another two similar charges taken into consideration for sentencing.
The court heard that Lim was born in Singapore in 1991 to a Singaporean man and a Malaysian woman. Lim is a Singapore citizen by birth.
When Lim was about a year old, he left Singapore for Malaysia and is no longer in contact with his father. He studied in Malaysia and later in the United Kingdom for a Master of Science degree.
In 2001, he was granted Malaysian citizenship and later issued a Malaysian passport which he used to travel overseas.

Lim also used his Singapore passport to travel out of Singapore on about 10 occasions from his birth until 2010, and was also issued a Singapore NRIC in 2007.
His mother had applied for the identity card, despite Lim holding a Malaysian citizenship by that time, as she wanted him to have a choice of where to work in future.

Lim knew about his NS liabilities, as his father had told him about it before he turned 10. When he was about 16, his mother told him he could ignore these liabilities as he "now had Malaysian citizenship and could forget about his NS liabilities".
In the years that followed, he failed to obtain valid exit permits or to report for NS registration. In exchanges with the Central Manpower Base (CMB), Lim's mother claimed that she and her son had "overlooked his NS matter" and claimed they had not received any letters about it.
In 2016, Lim's lawyer wrote to CMB to ask for Lim to be allowed to renounce his Singapore citizenship, but was rejected.
Lim returned to Singapore on Mar 27, 2018 and reported to CMB after earlier telling them that he would return. He enlisted with the Singapore Civil Defence Force and completed his national service on Aug 13 this year.
He now says he wishes to keep his Singapore citizenship, "as he does not speak Malay well and intends to work here instead of Malaysia", said Deputy Public Prosecutor Sean Teh.
The Ministry of Defence had said previously that 14 NS defaulters have been imprisoned since 2017.
It said that all male Singapore citizens and permanent residents "have a duty to serve NS and it is important that NS has the support and commitment of all Singaporeans".
"To achieve this, we have to adhere to the fundamental principles of universality and equity in NS. If we allow Singapore citizens or PRs who are overseas to evade NS or to choose when they want to serve NS, we are not being fair to the vast majority of our national servicemen who serve their country dutifully, and the institution of NS will be undermined," said MINDEF in its earlier statement.
Lim has not been sentenced and will return to court on Oct 15 for a further mention of his case.
For each charge of failing to fulfil his liability under the Enlistment Act, he could be jailed for up to three years, fined up to S$10,000, or both.
Source: CNA/ll(gs)

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neither , do I catch any ball , why should cheenas fit you Malays into their own little squares and circles ? You Malays were muslims even before chinese and Indians migrated here , Much before Raffles landing here and there were Arabs preachers preaching Islam as far as 700 years ago whose graves can still be found as Kramata here and Malaysia so the question of Arab influencing Malays unnecessarily is indeed ridiculous

and to the question of Malays who are quitting their original culture , why must cheenas be a judge of what yours should be or should not be ? Are you Malays taking to task the cheenas for no longer wearing pig tails since that’s how cheenas landed here or for Cheenas wearing westernised clothing since it was never culturally chinese ? , hence cheenas are bad mouthing Malays for wearing Tudungs is simply beyond me

so what than is the beef ?

well it was much much easier to handle mallays as simple and friendly folks in the past but not anymore since Malays had brcome a far more educated lot and a sophisticated one at that

thr gist is cheenas want you folks to remain ignorant

Haiz....i actually dont have to explain to him why we Malays do such and such and avoid such and such. Afterall wat has my life or habits got to do with others. But since i quite free, then just tcss with him. But even after explaining to him, i am pretty sure he will still come back here ranting away again. If theres any diff in the Malays now and then is cos, wat u said is correct, education. Most Malays are educated now. Even makchik can speak English and google. Dont be surprised. So we are not ignorant like those days in the 50s, 60s or 70s. The way we dressed, eat....no different from last time. Now,if he want to talk about discarding our culture, then i must say is the cheena themselves. Look at them....everywhere they speak Mandarin. Their mother tongue i.e. dialects totally lost. I did mention i had an adopted cheena tiochew bro. Pity his mother who cant speak mandarin. But can speak Malay. But her grandchildren neither can speak tiochew or Malay. They are cheena yet cant communicate. Sad case right. But for me, Malay. I also speak boyan at home. But most of the time Malay. We are still proud of our culture and language. Cheena here like to say Malays influence by Arabs. In wat way? If yes, i think still ok. We are Muslims. Btw, we Malays dont speak Arab though we are strongly encourage to speak cos it does help in our religion. But as u can see Malays here hardly speak Arab. So actually is the Cheena themselves who sold away their soul to chicom (Mandarin).

U are right again. I notice cheena here are envious of Malays achievement. When a Malay acheivement being highlighted in the press, u wlll read all kind of sarcastic comments here. They just want the Malays to be backward like during the 60s so they can easily exploit the Malays. Sorry but have to disappoint them. Malays not so easily fool by selfish cheena ya. But of course not all cheena like tat. U are exceptional one and i appreciate ur frank positive comments on the Malays.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese don’t use mother tongue. Dialect followed father side. My mom a Hakka but we speak Cantonese at home. My son also can speak Cantonese although my wife is a hokkien. I am very particular about this. As for those kantang banana who can only speak England, then forever dunno what is going on during gathering as I will purposely only speak dialect, be it Cantonese or hokkien.

Tis i gather mostly from bros here. But if i ask the public (cheena) most would tell me they are cheena. Tats about it. Cos they speak 100% Mandarin. How are they going to say their mother tongue is hokkien or kantonis? Its good to speak dialects lah. Be proud of it. Even till now though i am a Malay i find Mandarin macam alien language. But when i hear cheena speak dialects....wah so refreshing....especially teochew or hokkien.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny , why serve NS , but in the end sinkies jobless , n turn to grab driver n drlivery, for whst when foreigners n PRs come here got a job.easily n sinkues jobless in thrir own country , so funny, thks to 61% , song bo

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tis i gather mostly from bros here. But if i ask the public (cheena) most would tell me they are cheena. Tats about it. Cos they speak 100% Mandarin. How are they going to say their mother tongue is hokkien or kantonis? Its good to speak dialects lah. Be proud of it. Even till now though i am a Malay i find Mandarin macam alien language. But when i hear cheena speak dialects....wah so refreshing....especially teochew or hokkien.
ppl who are not close use mandarin. Friends mostly dialects. NS and ICT predominately hokkien as working language. It helps when my platoon 100% chinese with only two sergeants and LT being banana. If they don’t understand then it their duty to ask who the rest were talking about. My batch not hokkien peng but poly batch led by one yr younger jc commanders. Of course CSM gave orders in hokkien too which play a part to promote hokkien. NS is a good place and time to learn everyday hokkien. I tot my hokkien good until I talk to my in laws, only then I know I barely scratch the surface.
Simple hokkien is easy to learn. I grew up with SS as neighbors. All of their Tamil members can communicate in hokkien. The neighborhood mama shop proprietor also can communicate in hokkien.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ppl who are not close use mandarin. Friends mostly dialects. NS and ICT predominately hokkien as working language. It helps when my platoon 100% chinese with only two sergeants and LT being banana. If they don’t understand then it their duty to ask who the rest were talking about. My batch not hokkien peng but poly batch led by one yr younger jc commanders. Of course CSM gave orders in hokkien too which play a part to promote hokkien. NS is a good place and time to learn everyday hokkien. I tot my hokkien good until I talk to my in laws, only then I know I barely scratch the surface.
Simple hokkien is easy to learn. I grew up with SS as neighbors. All of their Tamil members can communicate in hokkien. The neighborhood mama shop proprietor also can communicate in hokkien.

I was not enlisted for NS. They dont trust Malays. But one of my relatives was a regular army then. Yes. They have red name tag for hokkien. Just wondering, why no tags for other dialects like kantonis, tiochew etc. Yes. Dialects so easy to manage and communicate. Not like present Mandarin.....like one alien language to me. See....whenever i hear cheena speak Mandarin, it just reminds me of my PRC neighbour upstairs. They cant communicate Malay or even simple English.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was not enlisted for NS. They dont trust Malays. But one of my relatives was a regular army then. Yes. They have red name tag for hokkien. Just wondering, why no tags for other dialects like kantonis, tiochew etc. Yes. Dialects so easy to manage and communicate. Not like present Mandarin.....like one alien language to me. See....whenever i hear cheena speak Mandarin, it just reminds me of my PRC neighbour upstairs. They cant communicate Malay or even simple English.
If you are not listed for NS , the liability still stands , thus big big problem in seeking jobs , for passport application and such , even than during my time passport was valid only for 6 months than subsequently 1 year and so on ...but some countries required minimum of 6 months validity ..But we had another passport used exclusively to and fro Malaysia only ...to think how they run this NS was really fucked up , than they did not have computers and files can go missing

Anyway LKY and Goh Keng Seee really screwed the Malays

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are not listed for NS , the liability still stands , thus big big problem in seeking jobs , for passport application and such , even than during my time passport was valid only for 6 months than subsequently 1 year and so on ...but some countries required minimum of 6 months validity ..But we had another passport used exclusively to and fro Malaysia only ...to think how they run this NS was really fucked up , than they did not have computers and files can go missing

Anyway LKY and Goh Keng Seee really screwed the Malays

Yes. Those days we have the Restricted passports for entering Msia only.

My dad dont like LKY. My dad was from the Royal Airforce. Whenever LKY spoke over at the radio, my dad would it switch off!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny , why serve NS , but in the end sinkies jobless , n turn to grab driver n drlivery, for whst when foreigners n PRs come here got a job.easily n sinkues jobless in thrir own country , so funny, thks to 61% , song bo
Because sinkie wasted 2 years while ceca's were busy upgrading themselves with knowledge and experience.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fuck can trust m&d with weapons?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ur ancestors also fuck their own sisters n daughters. Just look at ur own population. Fuck like roaches.
Screenshot_20200827_080219_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY lumbar 1. He knows who cannot be allowed to handle weapons. Put many of them to do NS in civil defence carry a stick.
That is why i dont understand why the mudslimes kpkb. They serve NS in a limited capacity n all the heavy lifting like active units, mono intake, armour units, commando etc is done by the other races. Like that still comprain.