• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you accept a PRC to be your wife?

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have some friends in china or even in singapore are professional people. Let's respect them, cause they also go to the uni. .. they are nice people...not all PRC gals cheat.... We are all chinese.

I agree. Some are good lah. :smile:

kiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, find quite a lot of china gals sell promote beer at coffee shop, indeed not all are here to Be KTV gals.. Even some drove past , i surprisingly saw a few PRC gals work in Mac and 7-11 . Not forgeting fast food pay is low, why come all the way from china to spore to work .. This shows that they have good character.. willing to work hard!

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC is here to stay. First they come as construction workers, then students + pdmm, then factory, food industry ... etc soon into your home. Look at the recent case of the "Slipper Man". Both bros also marries PRC. Wat's the big deal. We are once PRC too. Long ago our ancestor came from China too... :biggrin:

ruud27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you guys find that there are more and more PRCs in singapore?
Now you can even find them in our neighbourhood housing estates. Because i thought usually they are more concentrated in areas like chinatown. But now different already.

zaoren

No doubt PRC girls are very caring and lovely sometime, but I think be a GF and be a wife will be different story. Sometime i'm very confusing too...but some of them are really good, if you're really lucky to find one. :wink:

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,
beside the FL part, the PRC girls are just fine, they are humans also with feeling.

My humble two cents.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not ???
PRC,Thai,Viet,Local,Malaysia or others,so long as both of you like each other.
of cos not as a 2nd wife or mistress,this is not right lor.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've known this PRC gal by name May, after she got married to a sg guy, become so motherly and even not remember old friend like me who have many bong with. Means they can change for good

She can't remember you because your bongs with her are transactions... not as friends...

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
FL is "Freelance Lady" and WL is "Working Lady". :biggrin:

FL refers to those working part-time and WL refers to full-time workers.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stereotyping is never a good idea, nor a good basis for reasoning. Especially for PRC ladies, there're almost 700 million of them. One percent of them going the wrong way would mean double the size the of the entire Singapore population. Look at things in perspective and in proportion.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
when people say overseas girls like vietnamese, thais, very gentle, singapore girls cannot make it, thats why they marry foreign wife.
so turn the tables around, why foreign girls marry singapore men then? is it their countries' men cannot make it?

so all the talk about nationalities is more or less a form of prejudicism etched in one's mind. Love has no boundaries, so no need to whack any nationality:p

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
when people say overseas girls like vietnamese, thais, very gentle, singapore girls cannot make it, thats why they marry foreign wife.
so turn the tables around, why foreign girls marry singapore men then? is it their countries' men cannot make it?

so all the talk about nationalities is more or less a form of prejudicism etched in one's mind. Love has no boundaries, so no need to whack any nationality:p
Everybody is trying to marry up ! So does VIETNAM GIRLS , THAILAND GIRLS , or Malaysia girls. They are all girls !

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody is trying to marry up ! So does VIETNAM GIRLS , THAILAND GIRLS , or Malaysia girls. They are all girls !

Yah la when PRC or other FT take over your job u all kpkb...but when love matter u all say ok la, no need to prejudice la, love knows no barrier, blah blah blah

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who planned to marry a FL to be his wife. Most of us keep discourage him. Imagine your friends or bros ever bonk her before. Any views bros?

Tell your Chinese friend to go ahead and marry and produce a litter of babies. The Sinkee Chinkee is an endangered species. At least half a Sinkee Chinkee (the other half being a PRC) is better than none.

PropertyWatcher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 45, I married a Sichuan girl 20 years younger after working in Chengdu for two years to scour property investment opportunities. We have a boy now and will have at least one more, ideally two or three more children.

I have set aside a trust fund for my children's education.

My wife was a kindergarten teacher and I am a very lucky man that she doesn't mind our age gap.

She sayangs me everyday and our little boy.

If you can find someone you love, doesn't matter where she is from as long as not from Temasek.