• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Shao Lin monk beat UFC MMA fighters in a real fight?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not kidding. But I wasn't interested. It's called SB, Special Branch, bodyguards for ministers and especially PM, SM and MM. LKY detail mostly manned by Gurkhas but there're a few selected local Chinese now and then among them. Sounds glamorous to outsiders but not a good job. Avoid at all costs. :biggrin:

I notice that his bodyguards are all chinese. Is it true that he don't trust any other race to do the job?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice that his bodyguards are all chinese. Is it true that he don't trust any other race to do the job?

You may be right.

I don't recall a non-Chinese heading SB or SecCom the past several decades. Kiem Bock, Richard, Hui Hui, Seng Liang, Seng Chye etc - all Chinese.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
A chap cheng was bodyguard to SM or PM years ago. I dont remember which one cause I was a child. He is my dad's brother.

Last edited:

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
A chap cheng was bodyguard to SM or PM years ago. I dont remember which one cause I was a child. He is my dad's brother.

Prataman had non- Chinese SO. So perhaps they are allocated based on their race? Or maybe the non- Chinese SOs are assigned to the not so important VIP who are deemed dispensable.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prataman is not important.. The most important is P.M... he is the only guy that gets a bomb sweep done and bomb technicians on stand-by b4 he enters a commercial space even if its for a couple of hours meeting in a hotel.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prataman had non- Chinese SO. So perhaps they are allocated based on their race? Or maybe the non- Chinese SOs are assigned to the not so important VIP who are deemed dispensable.

I was a kid and couldnt care less. My mom would point him out in photos wt than deputy pm in the papers. It was the 80s. Now my uncle in his 60s. I dont really know how the selection process takes place. At least now I got a topic to talk about when i see him on christmas.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You may be right.

I don't recall a non-Chinese heading SB or SecCom the past several decades. Kiem Bock, Richard, Hui Hui, Seng Liang, Seng Chye etc - all Chinese.

Bro do you know a guy by the name of julain ? Is he still working in SB ?

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MMA Will Definitely LOSE !

1. Hitting the temple, solar plexus, etc is not exclusive to Shaolin monks. Most fighters know about them. They even teach you that in sissy TKD. The monks will not have any advantage here.
2. If you have been in a real fight or any sparring, you will realized that just landing a good blow ANYWHERE on your opponent is hard enough, much less hitting a small spot on his body.
3. There are much more vulnerable and easily reached targets than acu-points. They are called joints. And MMA rules in this regard.
I am peaceful by nature and TKD is not sissy! hahaha...i fought afew times during my primary school days at St.Michael and once during my NS while serving as a RP! I will still fight for my family, my frens and my god-forsaken country!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about a one-on-one, you and me, no holds barred? Don't worry, I'm no exponent in any martial art.

You spastic maggot :oIo:

There is no glory in beating the crap out of a useless and defenceless old-timer like you! One Muay Thai kick from me and you will meet your Maker!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You spastic maggot :oIo:

There is no glory in beating the crap out of a useless and defenceless old-timer like you! One Muay Thai kick from me and you will meet your Maker!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

I've already figured out how to beat Muay Thai kickboxers long time ago. The raised knee posturing is the biggest defense as well as the biggest weakness if you catch it and capitalize on it well. I worry most in a fight is western boxing. I couldn't possibly take a direct hit and recover. The hit must never happen.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is clinton666 the toughest fighting dog the World has ever witnessed?

Fact remains. Clinton666 is still alive and kicking and I'm still alive and kicking. I wouldn't mind a round off if he's game enough.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is clinton666 the toughest fighting dog the World has ever witnessed?

clitoris clinton is an exponent in mai tai, expert in brazilian wax, disciple of south park. he is the most feared loud mouthed barking dog in sbf, if not the world wide web. last heard, he defeated black dude anderson saliva and white guy saint peerless simultaneously in a single cage called the sexagon....by knock out and submission respectively in seconds in the first round....just by opening his mouth.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
clitoris clinton is an exponent in mai tai, expert in brazilian wax, disciple of south park. he is the most feared loud mouthed barking dog in sbf, if not the world wide web. last heard, he defeated black dude anderson saliva and white guy saint peerless simultaneously in a single cage called the sexagon....by knock out and submission respectively in seconds in the first round....just by opening his mouth.

I wouldn't dare to step into a cage 1 on 1 with clinton666. He stinks. :(