• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Shao Lin monk beat UFC MMA fighters in a real fight?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck all that 1 inch punch, standing on your bald head and doing 1 finger push-ups... MMA is pure street fighting and they will ground and pound your fugly face in.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck all that 1 inch punch, standing on your bald head and doing 1 finger push-ups... MMA is pure street fighting and they will ground and pound your fugly face in.

Exactly. Now someone who knows what I mean. About 3 to 4 years ago one untrained jealous husband delivered blackeyes to a qualified and certified Taekwondon instructor over affair with his wife and came out on newspapers. You can ask Leetahbar more details if you're interested. My apologies to al those whom are concerned, I didn't mean anything personal but just an example of martial arts utility. Fighting is martial by nature. There's no need for arts to win.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah... MMA also has a huge edge on the ground.. Taking note that most fights end up on the ground.. MMA takes Brazilian jiujitsu into its art for locking you on the ground while he uses Elbows and knees from muay thai and kickboxing to give you a make up so when you go home, your mama and papa wont know who the fuck you ar.. MMA takes various arts from all different martial art and combines it and makes himself one straight killer.. MMA is pure street fighting.. It wins hand down with any martial art.

Learning mma is the best... You can easily take down people twice your size and pound his face in when he is on the ground.

MMA is the only martial art that is worth learning if you want to defend yourself properly on the streets.

And P.s Comparing Shaolin bullshit with MMA is a big joke... I rather compare MMA with Muay thai, krav maga, jiujitsu.
Shaolin temple bullshit is merely an art of endurance, sucking in pain and basically a SHOWBOATING martial ART. All that is needed when someone opens a shaolin b.s is to give him a fucking slap on his face and he will calm the fuck down.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows I am a highly skilled Muay Thai and Jiu-Jitsu exponent. I actually went to Shaolin Temple to challenge its abbot to a no-holds barred fight but the abbot came up with a lot of crappy excuses about how he wish for World Peace and a Green and Clean Earth ala the Miss World contestants. I got so piss I kick his butt there and then and he scamper away like the pussy he really is :mad: You can check with Shaolin Temple to verify my true story!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone knows I am a highly skilled Muay Thai and Jiu-Jitsu exponent. I actually went to Shaolin Temple to challenge its abbot to a no-holds barred fight but the abbot came up with a lot of crappy excuses about how he wish for World Peace and a Green and Clean Earth ala the Miss World contestants. I got so piss I kick his butt there and then and he scamper away like the pussy he really is :mad: You can check with Shaolin Temple to verify my true story!

How about a one-on-one, you and me, no holds barred? Don't worry, I'm no exponent in any martial art.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
And screw that hitting of different points of your body to disable you.. Thats bullshit..I have never seen any fights with kung ku master trying that shit out cos that shit down work except in b.s chinese movies.. Fark that shit.. Just pile drive his face b4 he try something funny like poking your eyes to disable you from seeing.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And P.s Comparing Shaolin bullshit with MMA is a big joke... I rather compare MMA with Muay thai, krav maga, jiujitsu.
Shaolin temple bullshit is merely an art of endurance, sucking in pain and basically a SHOWBOATING martial ART. All that is needed when someone opens a shaolin b.s is to give him a fucking slap on his face and he will calm the fuck down.

Shit skin no need for your insipid responses. You're not trained in any martial art just a piece of shit that BS all day.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit skin no need for your insipid responses. You're not trained in any martial art just a piece of shit that BS all day.

Yah as if a fucking narrow minded bigot fuck like you knows anything.. Dont forget you are a loser both in WWW and in Real life.. You cant change your image pussy. Most likely a scrawny chinese nerd fuck sitting butt naked and talking rubbish online everyday. Fuck off loser.. Go out and smell the fresh air dude, You keep sitting at home and hiding in your room while you keep inhaling your farts and thats why you shit talk everyday.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not kidding. But I wasn't interested. It's called SB, Special Branch, bodyguards for ministers and especially PM, SM and MM. LKY detail mostly manned by Gurkhas but there're a few selected local Chinese now and then among them. Sounds glamorous to outsiders but not a good job. Avoid at all costs. :biggrin:

SB now known as Security Command. Not Special Branch in the past but Security Branch.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you all seen real street fights and riots? The first objective is always to ground the opponent. Causing pain or even killing him comes as later consideration. Ground him first. Then you can do what you like with him, whether he's 6 or 7ft or 80 or 90kg or Taekwondo or Karate. That's streetfight.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lightning and thunder will see you clinging on to your mummy. You fighter? Kong lj wei!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just curious... So far you achieved how many KOs in all your duels?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: MMA Will Definitely LOSE !

Same for GCT when he was PM. The SOs are based in a small building inside his bungalow when GCT is at home. Went there once.

LKY looked a bit pissed when I told him in his face he doesn't need bodyguards. Just wear his knuckledusters. But he recovered quick and smiled it off as joke gentlemanly, that I'll have to give it to him.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you all seen real street fights and riots? The first objective is always to ground the opponent. Causing pain or even killing him comes as later consideration. Ground him first. Then you can do what you like with him, whether he's 6 or 7ft or 80 or 90kg or Taekwondo or Karate. That's streetfight.
All martial art are predictable. A goldberg nfl style takedown with force will stun a martial arts exponent. Martial artist wont know what to do on the ground. Thats where a stronger and tougher MMA fighter has the advantage in subduing his pattern only skilled opponent .

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am a fan of bruce lee, in fact i learn wing chun for few years (before the show ip man, i did not learn cos of the show).

but putting bruce lee against any mma fighter now, he will lose. reason - bruce lee is not that well informed about groundfights. but i foresee he only lose once, and he will go learn under the gracies and beat the crap out of them (just like the first time he encounter the TKD master).

Unfortunately if Bruce Lee did as you said, he would lose a lot of his diehard Chinese fans, including many in this forum.

Why? He made his name as a Chinese fighting non- Chinese using Chinese MA in movies. A Chinese using BJJ won't be so special anymore.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All martial art are predictable. A goldberg nfl style takedown with force will stun a martial arts exponent. Martial artist wont know what to do on the ground. Thats where a stronger and tougher MMA fighter has the advantage in subduing his pattern only skilled opponent .

I think it's time for me to stop all these fighting and violent talks. Otherwise Vamjok's mother would come after me. She was a good fighter too. Any Hokkien pengs and bengs causing trouble she could settle with one swipe without a blink.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shaolin guys know the acu-points of the body so I vote for them in the real fight! The temple, solar plexus n others...can give a KO or simply death if being hit!

1. Hitting the temple, solar plexus, etc is not exclusive to Shaolin monks. Most fighters know about them. They even teach you that in sissy TKD. The monks will not have any advantage here.
2. If you have been in a real fight or any sparring, you will realized that just landing a good blow ANYWHERE on your opponent is hard enough, much less hitting a small spot on his body.
3. There are much more vulnerable and easily reached targets than acu-points. They are called joints. And MMA rules in this regard.