• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Money Buy Happiness?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyoh Lion, why so pathetic....spend some money buy Infp lah...:biggrin:
Keep on begging for points for fuck...:biggrin:

there is no need to beg
you are selling your ass now
nobody is interested in your stinking perineum except that JW5 - he will lick and clean it FOR FREE!

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
I spoke to a young gal today. She say she doent mind marrying a rich man even though she is more in love with a poorer man.

Money sure can buy happiness...

She will fail in her Quest. Just citing from statistics. Most Trophy Huntress fail to harpoon their Moby Dick.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course it can and lots of it, i can give all my money to opposition to fight the CCB PAP, i can also engage the bes t lawyer to sue ST and SAF, put pple in jail. but too bad , this is only a dream, certain things law cannot settle, i have to do it my own way!

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no money cant buy happiness,but as a doctor of philosophy i believe poverty is one of the biggest causes of depression.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in my experience, money can buy happiness provide you got the character and behaviour to get that happiness.. if you got sinkie behaviour, then forget about whatever happiness you dream of.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course it can and lots of it, i can give all my money to opposition to fight the CCB PAP, i can also engage the bes t lawyer to sue ST and SAF, put pple in jail. but too bad , this is only a dream, certain things law cannot settle, i have to do it my own way!

Hi nut,

You say it not in a shy way ?:confused: