• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Money Buy Happiness?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Money comfirm cannot buy family time. If I ever have any regret, it is I spend more time outside than inside. Serious lah, sometimes happiness is strange. my last few visit to my old folks, was so happy, even when old folks keep nagging me to stop smoking and drinking . But I confirm, old house sure have enough to smoke and drink. Old folks already prepare liao. Hehehe .a little mao talk too much liao.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chon, aiyah...that Leongsam will up this Kopisai's clone back lah. :*:
Hehehe. Up up lor, I still fuck this shameless, spineless cheebye kia. if leongsam keep upping this chee bye kia, then every members in sbf can see lor.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Money comfirm cannot buy family time. If I ever have any regret, it is I spend more time outside than inside. Serious lah, sometimes happiness is strange. my last few visit to my old folks, was so happy, even when old folks keep nagging me to stop smoking and drinking . But I confirm, old house sure have enough to smoke and drink. Old folks already prepare liao. Hehehe .a little mao talk too much liao.

Happiness to me is to cook for my family and friends and have a good meal together :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
u trained hard n surpassed various fitness milestones, u njoyed ur race ...

but u lost 2 ur bestest fren or most hateful rival by a whisker ...

wil u b happy? ...

No I wouldn't but if I had been unplaced in previous races and I now achieved a podium position, it would still be very satisfying and spur me on to train harder.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What is this? Are people not allowed to list down some indulgences as examples of happiness that money can buy without being reprimanded and compared to Africa? And why did you leave out my last example of having money means can see doctor as soon as possible on any medical condition and no worry of consulation fee? Is it intentional?

Why must everything compare to Africa? Like that the whole America, Europe and Australia/New Zealand people should have zero complaints in their lives as they are in heaven compare to Africa. You are just like PAP who like to compare now to fishing village.

I'm merely pointing out that the factors you listed are not going to bring about happiness because once you have achieved the level of wealth where you can afford first class travel, a swanky condo, top notch medical care and so on, you'll realise that there are many who are far better off than you are and who can afford their own private planes, a personal physician and a super yacht.

It won't take long before you become dissatisfied with your status in life especially if you find your friends and colleagues doing better than you in the material wealth department.

The journey will then start all over again with you trying to catch up. This is why Singaporeans are so miserable. It's because they equate happiness to owning more and having a higher status than those around them. It's a never ending battle and victory is hollow because unless you are Bill Gates or Warren Buffet, you'll always find someone who has more possessions than you have.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. Most people are living on borrowed money. taking on huge risks. they'd better pray hard no sudden illness hits. else they'd be well-done

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Exactly. Most people are living on borrowed money. taking on huge risks. they'd better pray hard no sudden illness hits. else they'd be well-done

Someone said the more one borrows the more the bank is afraid of you. True or not?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for all the welcome.This is happiness - making so many people
happy.All these mother fucking cbkias are thugs and bullies here...led by the
lampar one MBSSLUTS!!!..MOTHER OF ALL MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Thread: Can Money Buy Happiness?
and a Happy New Year. Buy Infp...I am MBSSLOTS & team!
17-12-2013 04:41 PM
Bye bye Kopi...Merry Christmas!
17-12-2013 04:40 PM
bye bye ...i miss your other clones...
17-12-2013 04:40 PM
bye kopisai
17-12-2013 04:39 PM
oooops! I miss you again
17-12-2013 04:38 PM
Kopisai, welcome back!
17-12-2013 04:37 PM
hello kopisai! How are u?

17-12-2013 01:09 PM
Thread: how to counsel someone that is addicted to online betting?
HURRY!8 DAYS LEFT. COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH FAMILY! SANTA WANT YOUR MOUTH N YOUR MOTHER WIFE DAUGHTER BLOODY SMELLY ROTTEN NUA SUAY CHEEBYE TO GIVE AS PRESENTS TO DOGS BY ROADSIDE TO FUCK! THEN CAN LET INDIANS BEGGERS LICK N SUCK AS CHARITY. DIE

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe. Up up lor, I still fuck this shameless, spineless cheebye kia. if leongsam keep upping this chee bye kia, then every members in sbf can see lor.
LAMPAR ONE SPINELESS MOTHERFUCKER

no shame,no balls, no dick...confucious scholar!!! lj turned chkia!!! phui!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHA. so fast kena exposed. KNNBCCB, mo lan yong. even your mother also have to fake orgassssss. HAHAHAHAHA

lj turned cbkia ...nothing to hide here
motherfucking coward...go dogs fuck
shameless dog promised not to return until kopi is dead
phui!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
55271-pinocchio-nose-gif-whgD.gif

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon a.k.a. LIONHEART
Same Clan with Fishypie & Jubilee1919