• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Money Buy Happiness?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon a.k.a. LIONHEART
Same Clan with Fishypie & Jubilee1919

I thought of not posting in SBF any longer but since you do not except PMs I have no choice but to post this PM meant for you.

erection2011 knows I am not associated with kopi and gang. We all including you fought with scroo. I supported you and left soon after you left to show my disgust with what was happening. I told TFBH and even doberman to stop targeting you as you are actually a nice person except...no I will not make any criticism here but I did scold you at times.

Please check all my past postings and know that I am not involved in those stupid "You PAP-IB and YOU Opp-supported" kind of infighting and I trust that being an upright person, you will not encourage or advertise jubilee1919 as one of kopi's gang. I don't upz people but if kopi, fishypie upz me I do the same in return. Same with MBSSLOTS (the original).

I hope this will be my last post and pls check with TFBH and erection2011 about me.

Thank you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I told TFBH and even doberman to stop targeting you as you are actually a nice person except...no I will not make any criticism here but I did scold you at times.

I'm too am actually a nice person. I'm also actually not in NZ either. I'm stuck in a rented room in Toa Payoh. :p

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopisai,

Wishing you kenna herpes, AIDS, sars and birdflu. The whole buffet of exotic ailments
:oIo:

up yours !!!

middle_finger1.jpg

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for all the welcome.This is happiness - making so many people
happy.All these mother fucking cbkias are thugs and bullies here...led by the
lampar one MBSSLUTS!!!..MOTHER OF ALL MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Thread: Can Money Buy Happiness?
and a Happy New Year. Buy Infp...I am MBSSLOTS & team!
17-12-2013 04:41 PM
Bye bye Kopi...Merry Christmas!
17-12-2013 04:40 PM
bye bye ...i miss your other clones...
17-12-2013 04:40 PM
bye kopisai
17-12-2013 04:39 PM
oooops! I miss you again
17-12-2013 04:38 PM
Kopisai, welcome back!
17-12-2013 04:37 PM
hello kopisai! How are u?

17-12-2013 01:09 PM
Thread: how to counsel someone that is addicted to online betting?
HURRY!8 DAYS LEFT. COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH FAMILY! SANTA WANT YOUR MOUTH N YOUR MOTHER WIFE DAUGHTER BLOODY SMELLY ROTTEN NUA SUAY CHEEBYE TO GIVE AS PRESENTS TO DOGS BY ROADSIDE TO FUCK! THEN CAN LET INDIANS BEGGERS LICK N SUCK AS CHARITY. DIE

yes.....up all the mother fuckers who zapped me.....who ganged up here and controlled this forum by fucking all newbees...bloody cowards....
middle_finger1.jpg

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
55271-pinocchio-nose-gif-whgD.gif

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon a.k.a. LIONHEART
Same Clan with Fishypie

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm merely pointing out that the factors you listed are not going to bring about happiness because once you have achieved the level of wealth where you can afford first class travel, a swanky condo, top notch medical care and so on, you'll realise that there are many who are far better off than you are and who can afford their own private planes, a personal physician and a super yacht.

It won't take long before you become dissatisfied with your status in life especially if you find your friends and colleagues doing better than you in the material wealth department.

The journey will then start all over again with you trying to catch up. This is why Singaporeans are so miserable. It's because they equate happiness to owning more and having a higher status than those around them. It's a never ending battle and victory is hollow because unless you are Bill Gates or Warren Buffet, you'll always find someone who has more possessions than you have.

I was also merely pointing some examples of what money can buy for happiness. Yes it may be short term but still happiness no less. And it could even bring exponential happiness to one's trip when one was given a free upgrade from economy to business class, not to mention first class. Anyway, nothing is forever, your good relationships be it friendships or family will also change with time.

As for Warren Buffet, I watched a show before saying he still drives his old car and lives in his old house by choice but his children were not too happy with some of his life choices? Something like that...

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopisai....u are under 24 hours watch...hahahaha....good luck! :biggrin:

SO WHAT! don't give me the bullshit...you were blind as a bat, stupid like hell, kana fucked from behind by MBSSLUTS AND HIS CBGANG ALSO DON'T KNOW!!!...NOW GO BACK TO YOUR ZOO AND SLEEP...CBBIN!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you really want to be God?
A world with no surprises?
Is that what you want? :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;FhyzQe3KhGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhyzQe3KhGk[/video]

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am happy cos I can come in here everyday and fuck kopisai

of course you are happy serving your lust by licking more smelly perineum like JW5 and fucking all the assholes of ah meng and
his ccccby gang memebrs.....and giving all the jobs to your master MBSSLUTS !!!

and eating your joss sticks and eating the white candle wax which gives your the Hai!!!