• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Lina Chiam win Potong Pasir ?

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
MK is 3 corner fight should at least give better odds mah. KNS only 1:22 for opposition. Jumpship Tan couple alone deserve 1:22 liao. Maybe you should put WP vs NSP in that ward and see who gets most votes

WP will get more votes than NSP ... I predict :p

jw5

Loyal
General Election Odd

Aljunied GRC
PAP $1.18
Wp $5.00

Hougang
Wp $1.10
PAP $9.00

Wouldn't mind putting a small wager on WP for Aljunied and PAP for Hougang.
Hey, I always look at odds ones lah. What's the smallest bet possible? :o

jw5

Loyal
The reason why I left out Yeo CT and Lee BY is because almost everyone in the market already know they both will be "concluded for filing" soon. I don't even want to pay 10 cents for every hundred dollar wagered if both CFF coz I sure to lose.

My source tells me there is a good chance LKY would step down. He was quite choon. About 6 months ago, I was already told Lau Hokkien Ong Ah Heng's son would be in as son was helping out in Shan's ward.
So what odds you giving on LKY stepping down? :o

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE national average
PAP more than 63% 1.83
PAP less than 63% 1.83

How many seats will opp win
0 7.00
1 1.30
2 2.10
More than 2 4.5

Asian Handicap
Potong Pasir
Seto -800 1.83
Lina +800 1.83

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh Tuan .... the other side very hard to navigate leh ... and some more no ready smilies like, :oIo:up yours, at hand ....:(:eek:

Go often and you'll get used to it. Why need smilies? Why always want to :oIo: other people? Drink up and be happy!

Anyway, now here very few left for you to up.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read Wanbao last night its report that WP Low is leaving Hougang to contest in a GRC :confused:

where - ang mo kio, marine parade or tanjong pagar? :biggrin:

form an all-star team - LTK, CST, Sylvia, KJ, mighty CSJ and fight it out with Lau Lee. 不成功便成仁. :p