• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can any Real Singaporeans here Enlightened me?

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didnt the pap lap dogs say there is no climate of fear in pap singapore ??...

Singapore's best-known writer Catherine Lim calls it a climate of fear that stops citizens from speaking out against the government, saying it could eventually lead to the decline of the state. [unquote]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even working as a Macdonalds restuarant asistant manager in Australia, they can afford a used car, and a small freehold apt. That is more than u will ever have after a lifetime of work in Singapore.

Thats how an ex-Sporean friend of mine got started in Australia. He finished his studies in Canada, then came back to Spore. He didn't like what he saw & left for Australia.

Now whenever he is on holiday in Spore, many Sporeans who learn of his histry are envious that he's now an Australian :smile:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
You obviously don't understand the term "net migration rate". It refers to the number of migrants per 1000 population. A positive figure means that more people are arriving than leaving. A negative figure means that more are leaving than arriving.

Singapore ranks way up in the positive zone because many foreigners find the Island a wonderful place to live and have made it their home and become sinkies or permanent residents.

Thailand, on the other hand, is a fucked up country and very few want to settle there permanently.

jiby ah leong than why u left singkapo

n01215

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why sinkieland with its first world status also has the highest emigration rate?

coz the grass is greener on the other side, dumbo!

there is nothing to keep anyone from leaving if unhappy. at least appreciate that freedom.

what do you offer to this country other than complain?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Thats how an ex-Sporean friend of mine got started in Australia. He finished his studies in Canada, then came back to Spore. He didn't like what he saw & left for Australia.

Now whenever he is on holiday in Spore, many Sporeans who learn of his histry are envious that he's now an Australian :smile:

SO much for the PAP and Lee Con You's swiss living standards. My best friend's father gave up a bank manager position at Chartered bank to emigrate to the UK. They are very happy there. He runs a gorcery store in a small town near the welsh border.