• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the finishes for SKY Tree are better ?Marble floor etc and probably better facilities?thus calling at $900 psf?Hmm...I discount lar for SKYLOFT $750 I let go,any taker haha...?Sky Executive currently $500-$650 psf....guess setia not stupid bah,they will re-package with other things like finisihes,facilities etc to justifies the asking of $900psf if not who will take the bite????

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
sky loft wont be able to sell until end of next year.......

sky tree specs not out, they can adjust to justify the high PSF. Anyway there should be another plot of land nearby next to sky tree for condo...... i think that one prob asking 1100 PSF when launch

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the finishes for SKY Tree are better ?Marble floor etc and probably better facilities?thus calling at $900 psf?Hmm...I discount lar for SKYLOFT $750 I let go,any taker haha...?Sky Executive currently $500-$650 psf....guess setia not stupid bah,they will re-package with other things like finisihes,facilities etc to justifies the asking of $900psf if not who will take the bite????

At 900sqf i might as well buy JB city condos. bukit indah is an excellent location and township but i dont believe its worth 900sqf

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
sky loft wont be able to sell until end of next year.......

sky tree specs not out, they can adjust to justify the high PSF. Anyway there should be another plot of land nearby next to sky tree for condo...... i think that one prob asking 1100 PSF when launch

in that case, the d'branch cluster selling 1.1m upwards is really a steal

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.1m is a steal, but provided you have the cash, normal commoner also not easy, imagine 80% loan of 1million 800k loan @ 4% 30years mthly installment $3819, normal johorean don’t earn so much, unless maybe you work at SG, travelling across also can be tiring. However the rich will get richer.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Some pictures to share, looking pretty nice.

Bukit Indah.jpgBukit Indah1.jpgBukit Indah2.jpgBukit Indah3.jpgBukit Indah4.jpg

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
D'Flore (36x70) sold out, D'Fronde (32x70) left 7 units, D'Branche (32x70) left 11 units. No more foreign quota, all for locals only,

Last edited:

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wufucheng,u got received bank asking to pay intrest Bo? Me received am bank mail requesting for intrest payment for the loan, I thought no payment till TOP, juz wonder should I ignore it or juz go pay? As it not a big sum, less than rm100?can advice me? Thks

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wufucheng,u got received bank asking to pay intrest Bo? Me received am bank mail requesting for intrest payment for the loan, I thought no payment till TOP, juz wonder should I ignore it or juz go pay? As it not a big sum, less than rm100?can advice me? Thks

ya, why ah?????? I also thought no payment till TOP:confused:
Mine is HL. Will go in to ask them....................
Relax & Cheers:smile:

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought same too no payment till TOP,however the letter from Ambank state "we wish to inform that we have today disburse RMxxxxxxx on your behalf . You shall be notified of the intrest chargeable on the same amount via our billing advices" so I did received, may be I should qui qui go pay, if nt got intrest.you better Dnt ask, later HL ask u pay how?

ecgwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
have anyone found a nice simple 2 storey terrace at BI, with G&G, just VP, for below 600k RM? i was looking around, couldn't find...

hi
I got official rejection for Bukit indah 8 by the johor land authorities. they value it only 400k and corner unit regardless renovation or fully furnished as no more than 500k so foreigners are not eligible to buy. I got tricked and wasted commision, 6 months and legal fees to get NOTHING . Please spread the word to poor singaporean not to buy resale even if it valued by bank at 800k. Beware Sale agents are targeting gullible singaporean with this impossible sale.

ecgwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
resale units at BI 8 all rejected for foreigners. Other similiar units i guess same story. Dont be tricked by Agent

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi
I got official rejection for Bukit indah 8 by the johor land authorities. they value it only 400k and corner unit regardless renovation or fully furnished as no more than 500k so foreigners are not eligible to buy. I got tricked and wasted commision, 6 months and legal fees to get NOTHING . Please spread the word to poor singaporean not to buy resale even if it valued by bank at 800k. Beware Sale agents are targeting gullible singaporean with this impossible sale.

Sounds bad. It seems to be a decision by the authorities not to consent sale of too many $500k+ RM houses in Bukit Indah to foreigners.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi

sorry to hear of your troubles.. so is the unit still available for sale and how much asking now? tks.. if sensitive you can PM me.

Last edited: