• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows Jalan Indah 29x is which development? Is it GnG? Looks like GnG from the road layout when viewed on googlemaps. There is only one or two access points into this area hence i think it is GnG.

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows Jalan Indah 29x is which development? Is it GnG? Looks like GnG from the road layout when viewed on googlemaps. There is only one or two access points into this area hence i think it is GnG.

Hi Mingchye,

If I m not wrong Jalan Indah 29X.... they are The Suite, The Lodge and The Cottage. Should be GnG ba.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mingchye,

If I m not wrong Jalan Indah 29X.... they are The Suite, The Lodge and The Cottage. Should be GnG ba.

hmmm i think the Suite, Lodge and Cottage should be the one behind Jalan Indah 29.... im guessing this Jalan Indah 29 is Indah Park?

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm i think the Suite, Lodge and Cottage should be the one behind Jalan Indah 29.... im guessing this Jalan Indah 29 is Indah Park?

huh? still have indah park meh? Oops I blur liao... sorry if I gave wrong info... paiseh...

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the newer BI houses have 'flat' roofs (slightly tilted so rain flows). Does it add to the heat of the house, especially the upper floor? Anyone who is living in one such unit can share experience?:smile:

IndahBoy

Indah Park is Jalan Indah 24, behind the Kite Flying Park area. Jalan Indah 29 is further down, closer to HH and bordering the Idaman development.

IndahBoy

Indah Park is Jalan Indah 24. Jalan Indah 29 is further down, closer to HH and bordering the Idaman development

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
\
Indah Park is Jalan Indah 24. Jalan Indah 29 is further down, closer to HH and bordering the Idaman development

Oh ya... what am i thinking about? Jalan Indah 29 is indeed the Cottage, Lodge and Suite...
now im wondering what models are in Jalan Indah 26..

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Juz wondering how come some agent when adv their clients unit, juz took shots at the interior of the house? I mean buyers also want to see the outside. Shape of the house. Cos some BI units are old type. Not those fm Setia Gp.

Btw how do u guys tell the difference fm the address? I mean agent juz quote the add. But how am i to know whether the unit G&G? I believe those older type, phua chu kang roof type, doesnt come with G&G.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juz wondering how come some agent when adv their clients unit, juz took shots at the interior of the house? I mean buyers also want to see the outside. Shape of the house. Cos some BI units are old type. Not those fm Setia Gp.

Btw how do u guys tell the difference fm the address? I mean agent juz quote the add. But how am i to know whether the unit G&G? I believe those older type, phua chu kang roof type, doesnt come with G&G.

I think cant tell from the address unless familiar with BI devt, but can see the house exterior photo and match to the name of development from this list of BI devt, click the devt name to see the pic of the houses below.
http://property.malaysiamostwanted.com/areas/bukit-indah

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think cant tell from the address unless familiar with BI devt, but can see the house exterior photo and match to the name of development from this list of BI devt, click the devt name to see the pic of the houses below.
http://property.malaysiamostwanted.com/areas/bukit-indah

Tks sis for tat link.

If the agent were to quote name of house eg Quartz, Emerald etc, for sure those units are new ones. But problem is agent normally quote the addressess only. Some with interior shots. Some no pics at all at website. So have to guess. But one thing for sure. If prices below 500K, confirm int lot for BI precinct. If its corner unit below 500k, probably are those older units ie. PCK houses type with no GG.

Last edited:

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to the construction site at jalan indah 7 yesterday. Very happy with the progress as my unit already tiled up. Caught a glimpse of my immediate neighbour, a young couple, who probably brought their ID or contractor to check on work to be done. Kpo to other side where Arte is and it looks completed. Tiles, wall and plot number indicated, gates n doors locked except for corner unit. V clean compound, maybe minor paintwork to be done to letterbox.

Saw two Singapore cars within the jade, one unit went to extend the house n living room looks v big.

On the way in towards causeway immigration, some cars took the bus lane to cut queue and two cars got booked. One sg and one jb plate. Rm300 for cutting queue...

Last edited:

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Progress development of Sky Loft (15 Sep 12)

Attachments

• Sky_Loft_15Sep12.jpg
    Sky_Loft_15Sep12.jpg
    543.9 KB · Views: 534

IndahBoy

\

Oh ya... what am i thinking about? Jalan Indah 29 is indeed the Cottage, Lodge and Suite...
now im wondering what models are in Jalan Indah 26..

You are actually more up to date about the developments than I am. I only know where the locations are, as I get to know friends around the development :smile:

nusa777

Went to the construction site at jalan indah 7 yesterday. Very happy with the progress as my unit already tiled up. Caught a glimpse of my immediate neighbour, a young couple, who probably brought their ID or contractor to check on work to be done. Kpo to other side where Arte is and it looks completed. Tiles, wall and plot number indicated, gates n doors locked except for corner unit. V clean compound, maybe minor paintwork to be done to letterbox.
kindly post some new photos for Avenue 7, e.g. The guard house, the park, the fencing, Arte, etc.

Thanks.

lanlibra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got one question,anyone have the contact no for ordering the gas?often i heard the lorry pass by and horn ard my plc,when i come down he is gone.i think better if anyone got contact no to share.ard bukit indah as i am staying there 17/7

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just some comments for the folks here.

I just received my letter to collect my house keys at Ave 7, next to Ave 8. Thus I went down on Sun to pay all the deposits, etc before house inspection and keys collection next week.

The Setia team was kind of unsure how to answer my many questions but were totally professional and polite. I was impressed that at least they had a team who can manage customers despite not having all the answers.

I then went to the security to ask to be admitted to Ave 7 to view my unit.

When i reached the guard house, the guards claim that they do not have my car number so they cannot let me in. Despite all reassurances, etc they refused to let me in and instead keep checking back with the security at Setia for clearance. Finally after abt 10 mins of walkie talkie communication, they got the right person and the clearance. They took down my particulars and let me in.

When I was at my unit, another security guard on a motorcycle drove by and stopped. He left after checking my Setia letter that I am the owner.

All in all, i hope the security maintains its standards and keep the access tight. A few homes were already renovated with their families all moved in.

Just a simple update.

Cheers