• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddhism has a lifespan of 5000 years

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Ang Moh Indians

Frankly i would love to see that.

There's this fucking sickening double standard out of all the religions in the world that somehow islam is extra special. Why can't ppl respect all religions or disrespect all religions? Instead even in the liberal western media that treats their own religion of christianity as some hogwash starts to pander to islam treating is as special when it's just a more extreme version of christianity. I hope to see ppl put their foot down and stand up to these bloody aggressive muslim assholes instead of always bowing down allowing them to get away with their nonsense.

bro..most of those who hated other religion refuse to see their own religion as shit ...thats why ..as for me , i fuck all religion ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No lah i was just describing what those amulets are used for. Is that your khun paen amulet that you are selling?

LOL 6k starting bid. This is nuts.

bro...some somdej can cost sin$1million dollars ....( jackie chan have one ) :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not collector lah. Just understood how these voltive tablet market works thats all.

lol...if you are not a collector you would not have ask me to micro it and know how thai amulet market works :wink: by the way , nice meeting u here ...you might even know me in real life :wink:

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

lol...if you are not a collector you would not have ask me to micro it and know how thai amulet market works :wink: by the way , nice meeting u here ...you might even know me in real life :wink:

nice to know another person who owns a 2409 i presume :p :wink:

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

:wink::wink: ..if you are not a collector ...i cut my own dick and post it here now :wink:

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01381.jpg

ok lah, spare you from chopping. to own a voltive tablet is already considered a collector.

Nothing special but still an old kru.:biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01381.jpg

ok lah, spare you from chopping. to own a voltive tablet is already considered a collector.

Nothing special but still an old kru.:biggrin:

very nice ...bro ..:wink: some ppl still think we collect for power ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro this is from Phra Tham Sua ...1200-1800 years ago ..one of my fav ...:wink: naturally it was a fair assumption that there should be a Kru or cell containing sacred amulets, and this was proved accurate when ten years ago the secret location was discovered, and it contained hundreds of ancient amulets. the Kru was named Kru Khao Dee Salook or Kru Mai
the amulets were removed from the cell and after careful study more than 40 different styles or pims were identified. the temple made a decision to auction these votive tablets to help fund the renovation of the temple which commenced in BE 2542...
it should come as no surprise that this ancient treasure trove was sold almost immediately, and the renovation of the temple was completed soon after. these amulets are highly sought after by collectors from around the world and are thought to be powerful talismans for protection....im lucky to add this to my collections ...:wink: http://sites.google.com/site/suphanphum2en/home/story-of-phra-tham-sua

untitledhf.jpg

Last edited:

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro this is from Phra Tham Sua ...1200-1800 years ago ..one of my fav ...:wink: naturally it was a fair assumption that there should be a Kru or cell containing sacred amulets, and this was proved accurate when ten years ago the secret location was discovered, and it contained hundreds of ancient amulets. the Kru was named Kru Khao Dee Salook or Kru Mai
the amulets were removed from the cell and after careful study more than 40 different styles or pims were identified. the temple made a decision to auction these votive tablets to help fund the renovation of the temple which commenced in BE 2542...
it should come as no surprise that this ancient treasure trove was sold almost immediately, and the renovation of the temple was completed soon after. these amulets are highly sought after by collectors from around the world and are thought to be powerful talismans for protection....im lucky to add this to my collections ...:wink: http://sites.google.com/site/suphanphum2en/home/story-of-phra-tham-sua

untitledhf.jpg

This is nice, best wishes to your investment.