• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddhism has a lifespan of 5000 years

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ang Moh Indians

Sorry , as a thai antique amulet collector i only interested in their ....

1) value
2) whether it's real or fake
3) year of production
4) made by famous artist (monk )
5) different kinds of materials used for making amulet during which year
6) rarity of amulet

Don't come here and talk cock.
Thai antique amulet collector - who the fuck you trying to bullshit.
Those into it are the that "thing".

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't come here and talk cock.
Thai antique amulet collector - who the fuck you trying to bullshit.
Those into it are the that "thing".

idiot ...you think im like you into brang ? im into $$$ only ...i bet you dare not take this kind of photos ..or you want me to use your mother or wife used kotex to take picture beside my amulet also can ...:wink: any of my antique amulet can fetch your monthly salary :wink: http://benjapakee.atspace.com/somdej.html

untitledjfet.jpg

untitledkhr.jpg

untitledyr.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

idiot ...you think im like you into brang ? im into $$$ only ...i bet you dare not take this kind of photos ...:wink: any of my antique amulet can fetch your monthly salary :wink: http://benjapakee.atspace.com/somdej.html

untitledjfet.jpg

untitledkhr.jpg

I know you don't believe in any religion but there's no need to be so disrespectful to buddhism.

Actually i challenge you to do that to some muslim artifact. Do that with a quran. I bet you wouldn't do that.

There's this bloody double standard that even ang mohs adhere to. That is treat the muslim's religion with the utmost respect but spit on their own christian religion.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I know you don't believe in any religion but there's no need to be so disrespectful to buddhism.

Actually i challenge you to do that to some muslim artifact. Do that with a quran. I bet you wouldn't do that.

There's this bloody double standard that even ang mohs adhere to. That is treat the muslim's religion with the utmost respect but spit on their own christian religion.

if now i have quran with me ...i will stain it with my sperm and show you ...

anyway ...theres no such thing as respect in any religion ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyone here has khun paen amulets? To attract gals and also the ceremonial knife i don't know what it's called.

Any of you have the sakyants or religious tattoes? One famous tattoist is called arjan noo.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Now you get my attention. macro mode on the somdej pls.

sorry ...actually i dont want to show off my stuff here ..but someone said i collect amulet because of barang only ...thats why im going to prove him wrong ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if now i have quran with me ...i will stain it with my sperm and show you ...

anyway ...theres no such thing as respect in any religion ...

Frankly i would love to see that.

There's this fucking sickening double standard out of all the religions in the world that somehow islam is extra special. Why can't ppl respect all religions or disrespect all religions? Instead even in the liberal western media that treats their own religion of christianity as some hogwash starts to pander to islam treating is as special when it's just a more extreme version of christianity. I hope to see ppl put their foot down and stand up to these bloody aggressive muslim assholes instead of always bowing down allowing them to get away with their nonsense.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset