• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Shit skins!

These PAP imports deserve it!

sad to say i think its from the police force, no matter how much i hate them being a dog of pappies. those men died while performing their duty for the nation, they are the true sons of singapore.

fuck the foreigners

LauCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sad to say i think its from the police force, no matter how much i hate them being a dog of pappies. Those men died while performing their duty for the nation, they are the true sons of singapore.

Fuck the foreigners
wow...2 policemen died???
Gosh

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like to congratulate our Home Team for a job well done in getting the situation under cuntrol.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there actually any official source confirming the casualties or stupid fools just fanning the flames again?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope the news i heard online with regards on the death of local scdf police force is false. i am waiting for the 130 update as well

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trust me.. This riot by the Kelings is causing the Poodles massive headache.. Kelings all look similar so it's gonna be hard for the investigators to pin point the rioters and the ones who started the riot. Pinky also now having big headache.. Urgent cabinet meeting later by Pappy Scums..

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it still going on now or has it died down? Anyway, I knew this would happen sooner or later. If you had gone down to Little India during weekends, you will know what I mean. This is 100% PAP's fault.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhhhh! Foreign Talent! They need to let off steam lah! No problem lah! Later bring them to Island Country Club, order good food for them, let them take a shower & tomorrow just charged them in court for misdemeanor conduct, fine them a few hundred dollars & let them resume their work lah! LHL say must be understanding & tolerant towards them because they are thousands of kilometres away from home lah! Hosay! More letting off steam by FTs!1 And Singaporeans will be all steamed up!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes... I think the Police are doing a great job... The riot reported under control... Have not hear any news that there are any police dead in this riot... Do not wish for any dead police... He maybe our, relatives or friends as a lot of Singaporean server NS as policeman...